LetFreedomRing

ST LOUIS COUPLE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE CLOWNS

Author of the topic Posted

Needing more training for both of them is something noted on about every video about it in the gun community I've seen and I agree.  Other than that they were perfectly in their right of defending their private property and selves.

2 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Needing more training for both of them is something noted on about every video about it in the gun community I've seen and I agree.  Other than that they were perfectly in their right of defending their private property and selves.

You bet. The AG in SL was contemplating charges against them. Proof that this shit has gone completely assbackwards. 

Couple has been doxxed and are receiving threats.  Had to board up their business location to prevent damage to their property.  

This to me, seems like a prime opportunity for Militia in Missouri to reach out to this couple, offer some security, and provide some firearms instruction and insight into how to better prepare their gated community against future threats.  

42 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

Gotta love how Gardner is more than eager to go after this couple for defending their property.  Licking her chops.  It's always nice when the leftist radicals show their hand so clearly.  

She’s a POS and appears to have no chance pursuing any legal action against them. Talk about an abuse of power.