Jump to content
Sigma Tactical

Facial covering mandates.

Recommended Posts

Facial coverings are required for all Mobilians as on a passing vote today! I don’t understand how they think they can do this. There are people who cannot wear facial coverings because it restricts airflow and it gives them anxiety attacks and they’re also requesting people with oxygen to wear them as well. Failure to do so will result in a fine. There is a reason why emergency first responders who wear respirators are fit tested. No this is not a full face respirator but they still restrict oxygen by 28%. Anyone that wants to do the test should just wear a facial covering and use a pulse oximeter and it shows you at the end, you are well under even with OSHA requires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     Makes me wonder if they're trying to cause health problems, possibly pneumonia, which doctors say could happen, recycling your own air, plus being deprived of oxygen.

     Maybe if enough contracted illness, they'd pass it off as Covid-19, to get more money from the government, or for a worse reason.

     It's sheer stupidity, whatever the reason. According to Lisa Haven on Restricted Republic, the CDC says that 2,000,000 people in America have had Covid-19, but they think that ten times that many people have had it, which is 20 million.

     So, there are 330 million people who haven't had it, the others probably immune to it.

     There around 77 million people 17 years old and under in America (https://www.childstats.gov/americaschildren/tables/pop1.asp)

and around 48 million people 65 years old and older (https://www.census.gov/newsroom/facts-for-features/2017/cb17-ff08.html). That's 130 million.

     Apparently, very few young people and kids are in danger of getting the virus. So in reality, the remaining problem is protecting the older generations, which can be easily done.

     What I just read on the CDC site is over 2,600,000 cases of Covid, and close to six million in the region of the Americas. Now just who are they trying to fool? > https://www.statista.com/statistics/1101932/coronavirus-covid19-cases-and-deaths-number-us-americans/

     If the higher number of 2,600,000 is right, over half the population has had the virus and should be immune to it.

    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw a guy in the supermarket a few minutes ago with a ratchet headband face shield on....  

 

ryan reynolds ugh GIF


"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

 

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

 

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can and will "get away" with whatever we allow them to, which, 243 years later,  has been a great deal.  This current violation (mandatory masks) of the right to be secure in our persons must challenged in court & that isnt cheap, which "they" are well aware of and use to their advantage.  The other side is well organized. These fake Americans that would destroy our nation and steal our birthright of freedom must be defeated, and it appears we need to be ready for whatever may come. Irrespective of what happens in November, they will never stop or give up, unless we put an end to it. Will we be the generation that loses freedom? Non violent methodology is obviously the much preferred course; education (re-education) and public forums is one method. However, at this point, I believe we are now at a time in our history, where and when our civic obligation is to bring down those primarily responsible for our current circumstances and level of social polarization. The "free press" has abdicated their vital responsibility. If they were fulfilling their intended purpose and responsibilities, our government would not be so rotten at the core. Academia would not have been able to indoctrinate millions of our children with revisionist lies, nonsense and filth. How do we reset the course? I believe we must hit them where it counts; in the bank account. I have never been one to support or promote boycotts, but it seems like we have little other recourse to deal with this leftist media. They must be brought down and "recalibrated" to reflect and represent original intent. They are undoubtedly the primary cause and culprit for our current dysfunction. There are certainly other contributing factors, but the corrupt media represents the lynch pin to re-liberating our system. 

 


LE Stouder II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how long until we see a big spike in bank robberies ? I imagine once masked robberies of any kind , but hopefully a spike in bank robberies, because i mean , fuck the bank.  Hopefully that will give leaders something to piss their Politically Correct pants over.

 

Gotta wear a mask because Fauci who doesn't know shit but how to line his pocket says so, buuut we gotta be able to help police ID robbers. Or even masked antifa and rioters..

 

 

A wise man once said

 

It's All Bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's an interesting take, I'll give you that. In short, you'd be shooting us all in the foot. Long?.. Let's break this down.

 

We all have our own suspicions  and theories. Hell, I heard yesterday that the world is shaped like a pear and some dude warned me about "12ft naked swinger aliens" frequenting local canyons at night..  All no problem. I'll listen to/consider/debate/ even entertain those thoughts all day long. Roll with it even, just to see where the story goes.. Who hasn't seen something strange before, right?

 

But when it comes to hoping that our banks get robbed, I'm out. That's a whole other ballgame, bro. You'd have to understand first that whoever has most(if not all) 'valuable assets' outside of hard currency or numbers in the bank;Wins. And I promise it ain't We the People.

 

I'll look into it but I'm fairly certain most people were coerced into pawning off about $2000 worth of stuff in March of this year.

 

Due to news report headlines about $2k(Art. text says 2x$1000 in 3 of 5 cases) and this statement"money will be coming to you very soon"(Trumptweet) many Americans saw that they had a means of recovering collateral in a timely fashion..(www[dot]dailywire[dot]com/news/trump-stimulus-plan-to-give-2000-to-many-americans, trump tweet screenshot, mobile[dot]twitter[dot]com/realDonaldTrump/status/1240226752447873027 )

 

We the People acted as predicted. Pawn shops are goldmines to those in the know right now.. It's a payday for all though, better hurry. 😉

 

If the banks go down, 97% of our fellow countrymen will have nothing but survival in mind.. Any idea to whom the communities will turn to if that happens?..? Us and everyone like us.. 

 

Think you're sitting pretty? Ha! They probably already know where you live anyways, and asking doesnt cost anything. Right? Roight.? Well neither does the hunger or envy after you do whatever it is you decide to do.

 

It's a longer process to change things like that and much more finesse is required. At the very minimum, a back up system or a large stockpile of shared and available valuable goods would have to be in place before even considering to take the banks down. Got that kind of cash/system/crops/supplies? Ridiculous, ok fine.. What's your plan B?

 

Look what happened to Gaddafi. As bad as he was, he was a smart man and was stockpiling gold in reserve to back a currency for his country(like our greenbacks). 

 

He wanted sovereignty for him and his people, but crossing the IMF is deadly. Now we know this.. and soon we will also know Hillary's connections to that. Of course when the statute of limitations has been reached, unfortunately.. But that's just a wild guess and I especially like documenting those.

 

Brother, let's learn from others' mistakes. Got an idea? Proof your concept, take in alternate points of view, you might even realize that it's the federal insurance that pays their losses. So if that system is only damaged, not abolished, the pain for the American people is the same; Albeit be it in smaller doses.

 

Its sobering sometimes to consider cause and effect. Ex.: Your 'hopes' might come true, and then you're at least someone interesting to talk to.. A bunch of us will be too, while the rest of us struggle serving family/community/region during those times... Get it?

 

Initiative is solid, but it's a bad idea all around imo. 

 

 

*All rights reserved without prejudice.


All rights reserved without prejudice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 11:17 PM, GLCsector3295 said:

So how long until we see a big spike in bank robberies ? I imagine once masked robberies of any kind , but hopefully a spike in bank robberies, because i mean , fuck the bank.  Hopefully that will give leaders something to piss their Politically Correct pants over.

 

Gotta wear a mask because Fauci who doesn't know shit but how to line his pocket says so, buuut we gotta be able to help police ID robbers. Or even masked antifa and rioters..

 

 

A wise man once said

 

It's All Bullshit.

     I'll go along with that in two ways: abolishing the Federal Reserve Bank [civilian crooks, not a government entity], like JFK was ready to do just before he got shot, and; seeing credit unions take the banks' places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

I was outside sitting in a chair with my wife my mother and a friend from next-door. Police department shows up telling people down the street they have to stop using fireworks in the city limits and made their way down to us. Told us that they could write us a citation for not wearing our masks in public. My reply I am on my private property and these are the people who live here the police officer says we don’t care, you are in public... Am I missing something here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 3:21 PM, Todd A. Slee said:

     Makes me wonder if they're trying to cause health problems, possibly pneumonia, which doctors say could happen, recycling your own air, plus being deprived of oxygen.

     Maybe if enough contracted illness, they'd pass it off as Covid-19, to get more money from the government, or for a worse reason.

     It's sheer stupidity, whatever the reason. According to Lisa Haven on Restricted Republic, the CDC says that 2,000,000 people in America have had Covid-19, but they think that ten times that many people have had it, which is 200 million.

     So, there are 150 million people who haven't had it, the others probably immune to it.

     There around 77 million people 17 years old and under in America (https://www.childstats.gov/americaschildren/tables/pop1.asp)

and around 48 million people 65 years old and older (https://www.census.gov/newsroom/facts-for-features/2017/cb17-ff08.html). That's 130 million.

     Apparently, very few young people and kids are in danger of getting the virus. So in reality, the remaining problem is protecting the older generations, which can be easily done.

     What I just read on the CDC site is over 2,600,000 cases of Covid, and close to six million in the region of the Americas. Now just who are they trying to fool? > https://www.statista.com/statistics/1101932/coronavirus-covid19-cases-and-deaths-number-us-americans/

    

Of course they are trying to make people sick

now mandatory k-12

degrading us at the same time

looters have disguise

it’s literally a joke

wackjob left thinks we are putting C02 into THEIR AIR

cow methane bothers them

gas engines bother them

statues bother them

plastic bags bother them

having fun bothers them

not being gay bothers them 

church bothers them 

small business bothers them

trophies for one team bothers them 

santuary cities

no wall

ect..........................................
railroad these haters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a local supermarket last night. While looking at some utensils that were on sale, I noticed a person entered the aisle I was in, and stopped dead in their tracks. I looked, and there was a woman wearing a mask, staring at me like I am some kind of serial killer or something. I knew why. I didn't have a mask on. So, I quietly walked out of the aisle the opposite direction. I do not wear a mask, but I will go out of my way to stay away from people. I don't want to frighten anyone. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it and went over to the groceries to complete my shopping. I paid for my things and was walking out when a security guy stopped me. He proceeded to give me a warning because a customer claimed that I "threatened her". I did not threaten anyone. In fact, I went out of my way to peacefully get away from someone whom I apparently made uncomfortable. I can only assume that the person who complained was this woman. And the thing is, coverings are not required in that area. And there were several other shoppers who weren't wearing them. I guess maybe she just wanted to take out her aggression on all these people not wearing masks, and I just happened to be the closest? Who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sigma Tactical said:

I was outside sitting in a chair with my wife my mother and a friend from next-door. Police department shows up telling people down the street they have to stop using fireworks in the city limits and made their way down to us. Told us that they could write us a citation for not wearing our masks in public. My reply I am on my private property and these are the people who live here the police officer says we don’t care, you are in public... Am I missing something here?

Probably a PO that did not even read the order. Most I have seen have loopholes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MCP34 said:

I was in a local supermarket last night. While looking at some utensils that were on sale, I noticed a person entered the aisle I was in, and stopped dead in their tracks. I looked, and there was a woman wearing a mask, staring at me like I am some kind of serial killer or something. I knew why. I didn't have a mask on. So, I quietly walked out of the aisle the opposite direction. I do not wear a mask, but I will go out of my way to stay away from people. I don't want to frighten anyone. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it and went over to the groceries to complete my shopping. I paid for my things and was walking out when a security guy stopped me. He proceeded to give me a warning because a customer claimed that I "threatened her". I did not threaten anyone. In fact, I went out of my way to peacefully get away from someone whom I apparently made uncomfortable. I can only assume that the person who complained was this woman. And the thing is, coverings are not required in that area. And there were several other shoppers who weren't wearing them. I guess maybe she just wanted to take out her aggression on all these people not wearing masks, and I just happened to be the closest? Who knows?

Sheep that just follow what they are told.   Was probably a teacher. 
 

8157109F-205C-4EE8-B2F2-89885A7ACD0F.jpeg.c631785ee9336af3544a51dc3917fd19.jpeg
I take another tactic and wear one of these to have some fun with the order. I love the reaction I get.   With same shades and a hat, it’s hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing so many people don’t realize is that the mask order basis is that it is to reduce the chance that if you have COVID and are asymptomatic, the mask will decrease the distance tour cough will travel to possibly infect someone else. It does little to prevent Covid because your eyes are still exposed and that is still a transmission source, unless you are also wearing a full faceshield.   Oh, or rioting and protesting, you can’t get it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

 Oh, or rioting and protesting, you can’t get it that way.

You got that right. Lock up a dad for playing catch with his kid in the park, as they are a public health hazard. But people burn down cities shoulder to shoulder with thousands of others,  and it's all good.

Edited by MCP34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...