Hi, Naturally like most of us I do a lot of random thinking on what America is and has already become. Here lately that thought has been on our near future. What I mean by that is the next president. I do believe that Trump will remain our president. I also do believe that if he is then things will only get worse and the current culprits trying to destroy this country will be even more infuriated. Which is why I believe it will worsen. 

I also believe that another impeachment and once reelected and it is escalated even more the possibility of a assassination attempt is not that far fetched. We are after November going to see great changes in the Americas to one side or the other. Even if at the hands of a civil war. 

However if I am wrong and hope I am, things die off and it all comes to a halt and Trump goes down in history as one of the greats and a semi peaceful and sane America returns then what happens.

That is where the next big event will begin. That is where a change never before seen will begin. I believe that after the next four in a half years is up and Trump is reelected the we will see another Obama or Clinton, biden or even a president soro type individual. 

My personal opinion is that things will highten once Trump is reelected, I believe that a assassination attempt at the least may be at hand once he is, and I also believe that the possibility of one of our more conservative political heads may also make a decision that will possibly turn the tide to set in motion to following president to be a far left radical. 

The thought that has been on my mind is at that time the greatest change we have ever seen will happen at that moment. At that time we will loose all rights. The constitution destroy, The Bible removed, and if not a minority ( no prejudice intended) , gay , Democrat, or able to be controlled then we will become criminals to the average eye. 

I believe that shortly after most human jobs will be replaced by technology which is already taken place and we all will have to be dependent on the government and their rule or be imprisoned, killed or die for the ones that may not be able to survive other wise. 

Basically if not shortly after this election the definitely in the following we will have to literally fight to survive. We will be almost fully dependant on the government which may very well be of the radical left. If so they will destroy all America has ever been. History rewrote to be what they choose it to read or be. What is true will be a lie and the lies become truth. Taught in what ever school system that may still exist. 

Anything to the contrary destroyed, imprisoned disown by the country we desire to keep. The ones that protect it will need the protection with no one willing to do so. America the country of puppets I fear we are becoming. Once they gain control back we will all on both sides of the fence pay dearly for their benefit. For their amusement we shall suffer. 

I pray that day never comes but looking how fast we are spiraling down that road. I don't 100% believe that is to far of a stretch to assume. I also do believe in the possibility that if America falls it will set forth the one world government and currency. Once big brother has fallen who will stop it from happening. So of course the globalist try so hard to destroy us. America is the only thing standing in it's way.  

My fellow Patriots I believe we are headed into some hard and terrible times. I believe we are seeing the start of the one world government and currency. I believe that we are headed into our fall as a nation and our fall will lead to biblical prophecy of those things being fullfilled. 

I also believe that if we don't stand when the time comes then all hope is lost. That the slightest hesitation will be what destroys us all. The promptness of that decision will make or break us. It will lead to all that is mentioned above if we stumble even one step. 

Has any one thought of this. Am I out of line or to far fetched. Is the possibility not likely or do you agree on these things. What's your thoughts these are just a few random thoughts that have been crossing thru my mind. Depending on certain especially political moves made in the near future I dont believe they are to far off. I hope I am way out there but we will see. What's y'all's thoughts?

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Ghost8182 said:

Hi, Naturally like most of us I do a lot of random thinking on what America is and has already become. Here lately that thought has been on our near future. What I mean by that is the next president. I do believe that Trump will remain our president. I also do believe that if he is then things will only get worse and the current culprits trying to destroy this country will be even more infuriated. Which is why I believe it will worsen. 

I also believe that another impeachment and once reelected and it is escalated even more the possibility of a assassination attempt is not that far fetched. We are after November going to see great changes in the Americas to one side or the other. Even if at the hands of a civil war. 

However if I am wrong and hope I am, things die off and it all comes to a halt and Trump goes down in history as one of the greats and a semi peaceful and sane America returns then what happens.

That is where the next big event will begin. That is where a change never before seen will begin. I believe that after the next four in a half years is up and Trump is reelected the we will see another Obama or Clinton, biden or even a president soro type individual. 

My personal opinion is that things will highten once Trump is reelected, I believe that a assassination attempt at the least may be at hand once he is, and I also believe that the possibility of one of our more conservative political heads may also make a decision that will possibly turn the tide to set in motion to following president to be a far left radical. 

The thought that has been on my mind is at that time the greatest change we have ever seen will happen at that moment. At that time we will loose all rights. The constitution destroy, The Bible removed, and if not a minority ( no prejudice intended) , gay , Democrat, or able to be controlled then we will become criminals to the average eye. 

I believe that shortly after most human jobs will be replaced by technology which is already taken place and we all will have to be dependent on the government and their rule or be imprisoned, killed or die for the ones that may not be able to survive other wise. 

yeap ai aritfical intellgents will wipe out a lot of factory construction labor jobs ,for sure and that will led to a rebellion from the large hispanic populations that have immigranted d as of late and under educated class for sure

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Author of the topic Posted
52 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

yeap ai aritfical intellgents will wipe out a lot of factory construction labor jobs ,for sure and that will led to a rebellion from the large hispanic populations that have immigranted d as of late and under educated class for sure

Not only those jobs but I do agree they will take a big hit. Look at Walmart and many other chains including convince stores around here anyways now, self order and check out, curb side and so forth. Curb side pick up turns into no need for larger storefronts just a ware house with order selectors to deliver straight to your car which inturn means fewer employees. Same thing with self order and checkout. No actual store front and traditional brick and mortar go out the window.

The internet has already started that part of it and are set up in that fashion. No actual store just a  warehouse. With the exception of a few ma and pop stores there will be almost none. Those are rapidly fading as well do to inventory, ease of use of larger chains as well as cost and demand. These people are gonna have to be supported from somewhere so ultimately in the long run means the government which means more control over the people and ultimately a puppet society.

Rather we like to admit it or not we will not as a whole open our eyes. It is all about let's make life easier on ourselves. That is leading to making it harder on us in the end when they have full control.