Matt In West Virginia

Boone County, WV Roll Call

All members from Boone County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

"Looking for militia to join, I'm located in Boone Co. WV. , 40 yo, I'm a general class lic. amateur radio operator, 15yr class A truck driver, very proficient with electronics and computer ops, firearms training limited to hunting and sidearm training, I'm not ex  military, just a dad and husband that has a bad feeling of what the future holds for our country

Would really love to start a militia in my area." ~ @ Richard Bishop

Hello Mr. Bishop. Thank you very much for your observations and sense of responsibility requiring you to take action if at all possible.

I was kind of surprised that I had to create a thread for Boone county because it seemed like to me we should have already had a couple of members from there. But I was mistaken. You must be the first. But people are registering with the Three04 almost daily. If you will, give this some time and let another sign on from your location. It only takes one to create an active unit, but more the merrier.

We've got a long way to go to get the participation we need for our local militias.

Thanks you and welcome!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted
21 hours ago, Johnny Estep said:

logan county here.  Im ready and willing to get this Militia up and running.  Once we get these Militias going.  We need a lead man to stop these rioters and communist democrats.  Im in the procress of recruiting more from logan and mingo.  

Good to have you, Sir. It is my hopes there are enough members close to you to form your own units immediately. Please yell if you have any questions. Private messages between members of close locality isn a great way to set up a meet and greet.

Thank you, Sor!

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic: