Matt In West Virginia

Wetzel County WV Roll Call

All members from Wetzel County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you very much for your time and work to develop our community militias.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

"We need to ban together and become one united force to deal with whats coming...  scary times ahead and I know so many like-minded but organization is what needs to happen now." ~ @ Laura O'Melay Slater

Hello Ms. Slater and WELCOME to the Three04 in Wetzel county!

I agree with your every word above. It's as if we are starting from scratch in building our local and community militias and they onle way are going to succeed is to organize our people specifically to location... So that's the work I've begun here under the Three04 and also all the states in America attempting this same thing.

Please feel free to introduce yourself. You appear to be our only member in Wetzel, but I don't think it will be long if you wait for others to join in. My trouble is, we have multiple countries with multiple members that are still reluctant to explore founding a unit.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write anytime.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

We need some initiators to step up and hold a meet-and-greet for everyone!

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic: