Saiga308snipe

Hundreds of elephants dead dont let the blm commies do this to us

Posted (edited)

see the leftist antifa/blm and communist are poisoning our culture to death ☠️knocking down our statues like these elephants are, laying down dead in a pile of gooe, we will suffer the same faith if we get fat and lazy and stay easy going and not toughen up quickly, we will be step on and used as there rugs 😲

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jul/01/more-than-350-elephants-dead-in-mysterious-mass-die-off-botswana-aoe

Cyanide poisoning – often used by poachers in Zimbabwe – remains a possibility, but scavenging animals do not seem to be dying at the carcasses. Local reports say there were fewer vultures on carcasses than expected, but none showed signs of abnormal behaviour. 

2791.jpg?width=1020&quality=85&auto=form

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

i dont know about you but i dont want my carcass and our childerns being chew on by vultures, in some future killing fileds of the likes of Cambodia with polpot did in 1975

2523696-CAM-232.jpg&w=980&hash=6068bcdec

and now blm and antifa and commies in 2020 in the usa☹️

Edited by Saiga308snipe

2 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

i dont know about you but i dont want my carcass and our childerns being chew on by vultures, in some future killing fileds of the likes of Cambodia with polpot did in 1975

2523696-CAM-232.jpg&w=980&hash=6068bcdec

and now blm and antifa and commies in 2020 in the usa☹️

That is exactly what they have in mind should BLM, Antifa and the assorted commies do. Commies love to starve out them enemies also. In this case, it was Ukranian Christians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor