Jump to content
Saiga308snipe

Virginia’ you can drive faster smoke pot but cant buy 2 pistols a 1 month

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

https://www.whsv.com/2020/06/30/virginias-new-gun-control-bills-in-effect-beginning-july-1/

seems like that is so unfair loosing laws that are a public safty as speeding and pot, then point to firearms as a public safty

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/30/ralph-northam-expands-abortion-demand-unborn-life/govern

That is what people get from a governor who relished murdering recently born babies. Fair to commie scum, unfair to patriots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/30/ralph-northam-expands-abortion-demand-unborn-life/govern

That is what people get from a governor who relished murdering recently born babies. Fair to commie scum, unfair to patriots

this  leftist enviorment could of had a long lasting mental effect on him early on

//Northam graduated from Onancock High School, where his class was predominately African American.[10]//

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#:~:text=Ralph Shearer Northam (born September,Corps from 1984 to 1992.

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

this  leftist enviorment could of had a long lasting mental effect on him early on

//Northam graduated from Onancock High School, where his class was predominately African American.[10]//

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#:~:text=Ralph Shearer Northam (born September,Corps from 1984 to 1992.

leftism does cause brain damage..this video shows how

You are a screen zombie https://banned.video/watch?id=5efe1db8672706002f3c94da

also a little info on BLM

Video BLM is black skull and bones

https://banned.video/watch?id=5efe5cef672706002f3d2696

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

leftism does cause brain damage..this video shows how

You are a screen zombie https://banned.video/watch?id=5efe1db8672706002f3c94da

also a little info on BLM

Video BLM is black skull and bones

https://banned.video/watch?id=5efe5cef672706002f3d2696

the death of his father at 14 years old could of played more psychological damage toll on him thus anger built up inside 

//Thomas Long Northam died when Wescott Northam was only fourteen, and a few years later, the family farm in Modest Town, Virginia, where Wescott had been born, was sold.[5][9] //

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saiga308snipe said:

the death of his father at 14 years old could of played more psychological damage toll on him

//Thomas Long Northam died when Wescott Northam was only fourteen, and a few years later, the family farm in Modest Town, Virginia, where Wescott had been born, was sold.[5][9] //

Lack of a father figure can really mess up a 14 year old. Selling the family farm could stoke up hatred for the 'capitalists' who bought it also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just removed 2 more monuments here today. Took down Stonewall Jackson yesterday. Mayor ordered it. He can't touch Lee, belongs to the state. A fat young man with a flag stormed up in front of the flakes and commies to oppose removal of Stonewall. Words were exchanged, cops took him away for his safety. Richmond is under communist control. The once magnificent monuments of Monument Ave, almost gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nail Driver said:

They just removed 2 more monuments here today. Took down Stonewall Jackson yesterday. Mayor ordered it. He can't touch Lee, belongs to the state. A fat young man with a flag stormed up in front of the flakes and commies to oppose removal of Stonewall. Words were exchanged, cops took him away for his safety. Richmond is under communist control. The once magnificent monuments of Monument Ave, almost gone. 

sorry about that you been left behind enemy lines, will try to get you out asap with a jail break like way if we have to😛

 

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

sorry about that you been left behind enemy lines, will try to get you out asap with a jail break like way if we have to😛

 

You can bond me out with, humus, diapers and coat hangers. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who Viewed the Topic

    11 members have viewed this topic:

×
×
  • Create New...