Saiga308snipe

Oakland County executive expects charges after woman pulls gun in Lake Orion parking lot

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

why do some people think they are protected by the video filming of this with thier phone and can damage others people car, call them fing name in the book and racists and not expecting this results, seems to me this was a setup by the black mother and daugheter

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest Raptor 47

It is unfortunate that the lady with the firearm will be charged I’m sure. That I don’t know how that started but these people do the same thing to the police because they know that nothing can be done. Should be though, if you verbally attack And harass other people and making false claims, there should be some charges for that. This shit of thinking we owe them something and all white people are racist and have to bow to them has got to be dealt with. There will be a lot more situations like this and the person just protecting their property will, in the end....be the bad guy! Patience will be greatly tried during these times! But are a must. 

13 minutes ago, Raptor 47 said:

It is unfortunate that the lady with the firearm will be charged I’m sure. That I don’t know how that started but these people do the same thing to the police because they know that nothing can be done. Should be though, if you verbally attack And harass other people and making false claims, there should be some charges for that. This shit of thinking we owe them something and all white people are racist and have to bow to them has got to be dealt with. There will be a lot more situations like this and the person just protecting their property will, in the end....be the bad guy! Patience will be greatly tried during these times! But are a must. 

i think the white women has a case shes pregnate and was worried about her unborn child she carrying  ,she was under emotional distress being verbally assulted and she seen riots on the news and blm protesters attacking cars and store in the past,so she fricken snap and she needs a muligan here she didnt shoot anyone. mama black was a bitch for sure LOL

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest Raptor 47

I hope you are right. This has gone wayyyy to far. But legal gun owners already have a bad....undeserved, patch that the left is itching to plant. On every one of us.  

4 hours ago, Raptor 47 said:

I hope you are right. This has gone wayyyy to far. But legal gun owners already have a bad....undeserved, patch that the left is itching to plant. On every one of us.  

hes deeply onesided in his view not seeing the whole video and mama black striking the car and threating

https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-woman-pointed-gun-black-mom-teen-daughter/story?id=71584436

//ric Wuestenberg, 42, and his wife, Jillian, 32, were arrested for pulling a gun on a Black woman in a Chipotle parking lot in Orion Township, Mich., on July 1, 2020.//

wuestenberg-michigan-ho-mo-20200702_hpEm

//Responding to the incident, Oakland County executive Dave Coulter said, "I am deeply disturbed by an incident last night where a woman pointed a cocked gun at another woman during an argument. This behavior is unacceptable. I wholly expect the prosecutor to bring charges that reflect the severity of the incident."//

Edited by Saiga308snipe