Guest Tess Victoria

Willing but not (yet!) able.

Guest Tess Victoria

Hello! I am a 23 year old woman living in central Alabama. Though I have next to no experience in handling firearms and have often been very unwell these past few years, I would like to join a militia soon—I'm not quite in a reliably healthy place yet—to assist my fellow countrymen in whatever ways I'm able. To give back to the community that raised me and, if my efforts are blessed, to make it stronger, more informed and cooperative, than before. I decided today that I'd go ahead and take the step of registering a mymilitia.com account.

Whoever is reading this now, I hope you're having a lovely day! Happy early 4th!

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

4th of july GIF by Stranger Things

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

45 minutes ago, Tess Victoria said:

Hello! I am a 23 year old woman living in central Alabama. Though I have next to no experience in handling firearms and have often been very unwell these past few years, I would like to join a militia soon—I'm not quite in a reliably healthy place yet—to assist my fellow countrymen in whatever ways I'm able. To give back to the community that raised me and, if my efforts are blessed, to make it stronger, more informed and cooperative, than before. I decided today that I'd go ahead and take the step of registering a mymilitia.com account.

Whoever is reading this now, I hope you're having a lovely day! Happy early 4th!

yeah theres a lot of us out of shape join the crowd, most couldnt jog up a hill with out passing out almost, we need people that can atleast keep up,maybe this is a wakeup call for all of yah to start getting is shape

Not in the aerobic shape I was in when in my 20’s and 30’s, but my wife yells at me when I do time on the stepper in full bunker gear.  Been lifting since my teens so I’ve stayed in pretty good shape for the fire service. Mid 50’s now but still no over the belt belly. 

Guest Tess Victoria
Author of the topic Posted
4 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

yeah theres a lot of us out of shape join the crowd, most couldnt jog up a hill with out passing out almost, we need people that can atleast keep up,maybe this is a wakeup call for all of yah to start getting is shape

By not being "in a reliably healthy place yet," I mean that I have a couple of chronic conditions which need to be more well-controlled. This requires consistent exercise and a good diet, admittedly—and I already have both! It just needs time and persistence. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tess Victoria said:

By not being "in a reliably healthy place yet," I mean that I have a couple of chronic conditions which need to be more well-controlled. This requires consistent exercise and a good diet, admittedly—and I already have both! It just needs time and persistence. 

oh ok i guess i was talking to others here, but i see your up for the challenge and thats great👍

Edited by Saiga308snipe

You calling me chubby Saiga308Snipe?

Welcome to the forum Tess.  Hopefully you can get some of those conditions better controlled.  That being said, the Militia movement has needs beyond people carrying rifles.  There is always some way to help your local unit.  

Glad to have you with us!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

Welcome to the forum Tess.  Hopefully you can get some of those conditions better controlled.  That being said, the Militia movement has needs beyond people carrying rifles.  There is always some way to help your local unit.  

no just a little plump like a santaclu ass in a good way9_9

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest Tess Victoria
3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Not in the aerobic shape I was in when in my 20’s and 30’s, but my wife yells at me when I do time on the stepper in full bunker gear.  Been lifting since my teens so I’ve stayed in pretty good shape for the fire service. Mid 50’s now but still no over the belt belly. 

That's very admirable! I don't like lifting much but I hope to become strong and able through activities such as hiking with weights, swimming, and gardening (I've been hand tilling heavy clay over a foot down to amend large beds of soil in the back yard; gardening often can be exhausting and fulfilling hard work), and to be doing them well into my golden years—like you have!

Guest Tess Victoria
3 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

oh ok i guess i was talking to others here, but i see your up for the challenge and thats great👍

Yup! I've been fit in the past and I know how to get there; it's just a matter of climbing back up that mountain.

Nice to meet you, Saiga!

Tess, it's great you're taking the steps. Set yourself small goals and once you meet them raise the bar.  Women are invaluable to the freedom movement. From my experience they more often than not posses a better analytical mind than men when it comes to gathering and developing intelligence, heck nobody gives a mother with her kids a second glance when she passes by. 

If you're looking for some great no equipment workouts check out Darebee.  They have some workouts that will start you off light and work you up to pretty solid physical condition. And they are free.

Guest Tess Victoria
3 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

Glad to be here! Thanks for the warm welcome. My conditions will definitely be better controlled in the near future; plenty of progress has been made already.

I'll have to go see what I can do!