GLCsector3295

Trump win for 2020 an moving forward

Feel free to take this topic in different directions. As I have no real particular topic but more thoughts in general for this.

It was pointed out to me that if Trump does win in Nov, it can be a totally different game because it is the last term Trump can serve, he doesn't have to bide his time worrying about an impeachment , and doesn't have to worry about getting re elected. 

If Trump gets re elected, he can take the kid  gloves off for a very brutal 4 years against the left, and stop pussy footing around with not sending the National Guard in to clear out bullshit zones.

I guess the question is, would he feel able to act with out fear of what the left an those that hate him , think, their opinions.   OR would he stay at the same level of intensity he is at now ?

Personally what i hope, is he gets re elected, and he goes to one of those press things at the white house, and he just starts telling these leftist news orgs , like literally to their face tells them to get fucked. an be like next question, an again goes, get fucked, but then like the third time, when everyone is in an up roar  over being cursed at, he then goes, well, you bring up a good question, why am i doing this why am i cursing at people, and maybe acknowledges that the person did ask a question and then goes, well i think i can answer all of everyones questions here, very simply by saying, get fucked. 

an then just walk off.

An make the entire 4 years of talking to the leftist media exactly like that, get fucked, go fuck yourself, and fuck you, to any major leftist news outlet.

Just now, GLCsector3295 said:

Feel free to take this topic in different directions. As I have no real particular topic but more thoughts in general for this.

It was pointed out to me that if Trump does win in Nov, it can be a totally different game because it is the last term Trump can serve, he doesn't have to bide his time worrying about an impeachment , and doesn't have to worry about getting re elected. 

If Trump gets re elected, he can take the kid  gloves off for a very brutal 4 years against the left, and stop pussy footing around with not sending the National Guard in to clear out bullshit zones.

I guess the question is, would he feel able to act with out fear of what the left an those that hate him , think, their opinions.   OR would he stay at the same level of intensity he is at now ?

Personally what i hope, is he gets re elected, and he goes to one of those press things at the white house, and he just starts telling these leftist news orgs , like literally to their face tells them to get fucked. an be like next question, an again goes, get fucked, but then like the third time, when everyone is in an up roar  over being cursed at, he then goes, well, you bring up a good question, why am i doing this why am i cursing at people, and maybe acknowledges that the person did ask a question and then goes, well i think i can answer all of everyones questions here, very simply by saying, get fucked. 

an then just walk off.

An make the entire 4 years of talking to the leftist media exactly like that, get fucked, go fuck yourself, and fuck you, to any major leftist news outlet.

President Trump also needs to cut off all federal funding to marxist propaganda cess pools called universities. He needs to have all traitors starting with the 2 Soros arrested, tried  and after found guilty..executed!

1 minute ago, Saiga308snipe said:

i hope he moves us backward some in time say 1800s ,i am tired of the obama fraze🙄

An EMP could do the job. But losing 90% of the population ??

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-emp-warning-us-will-cease-to-exist-90-of-population-will-die

3 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

nah thats a tad harsh 😲 LOL i am not going that far off the reservation here

1 minute ago, Saiga308snipe said:

nah thats a tad harsh 😲 LOL i am not going that far off the reservation here

It is nice to know that we can still use sarcasm on mymilita.com. Commies would take that  comment literally. As a Christian, I want to protect innocent blood. But going back to the 1800's would do a lot of people good in toughening up..back to can do attitudes instead of poor me attitudes.

Author of the topic Posted

Trump still has a lot he needs to finish, building the border wall,  dismantling /repealing and or replacing Obama care...... but what else ? If Trump can accomplish those two things right there, with in a year and a half of his second term,  he can play grab ass with the media and the left all day long.