Fireeagle

PA Governor orders masks be worn

PA Governor has ordered everyone must wear a mask every time you leave the house. What a clueless dolt. Another democrap politician looking to slow down the recovery from COVID. There is a good loophole in the order but it’s just crazy how the roadblocks to Trump’s re-election have not stopped. I’m the EMC for my municipality and have made sure the PD is not aggressively enforcing. Our county is only seeing around 10 new cases every day and ignoring the fact that testing is vastly increased, most of the new cases are now younger people that don’t require hospitalization.  Lets see that idiot of a mayor in Philly enforce this order at the nest protest. He even apologized for using pepper spray during the riots in the city. 

Be careful because the virus is still around, but it seems like some of these governors are just doing these orders to see how much they can control the populace. 

We have some  type of "rules" being ordered where I live. Today, the Governor basically threatened to step in if the Mayors don't start enforcing mask rules better. They already have though. My city just passed a resolution, which isn't law. It's more like a strong suggestion from the Mayor. It'll eventually become codified ordinance though. A larger city near us actually has legislation. It takes effect tomorrow morning at 8, requiring anyone to wear a mask if they leave their homes. For clarification, a reporter asked their mayor on the radio if people will be required to wear them even when hiking in some of the larger nature parks and hiking trails. She said absolutely yes. To me, that is absolutely absurd. Rather one believes that the virus is as terrifying as the media tells us it is or not, conditioning people to wear a mask in the middle of a hiking trail a thousand yards away from the nearest person is ridiculous.

I mark these "mandatory mask edicts' up to the good idea fairy visiting politicos. This way they can say "I did something", even though it may be totally useless and counterproductive.  Then again, it's another form of control, and just like gun control not being about safety or guns, this isn't abut a virus. It's all about control.

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

PA Governor has ordered everyone must wear a mask every time you leave the house. What a clueless dolt. Another democrap politician looking to slow down the recovery from COVID. There is a good loophole in the order but it’s just crazy how the roadblocks to Trump’s re-election have not stopped. I’m the EMC for my municipality and have made sure the PD is not aggressively enforcing. Our county is only seeing around 10 new cases every day and ignoring the fact that testing is vastly increased, most of the new cases are now younger people that don’t require hospitalization.  Lets see that idiot of a mayor in Philly enforce this order at the nest protest. He even apologized for using pepper spray during the riots in the city. 

Be careful because the virus is still around, but it seems like some of these governors are just doing these orders to see how much they can control the populace. 

Ignore the Governor.  I live in New York City.  I never wear a mask.