Saiga308snipe

National Guardsman Sent To LA Protests Is Under Investigation For Ties To Proud Boys

OMG how could he do that LOL its was a photo op for his buddies at proud boys big deal

5efe45d91f00003904337697.png?cache=ekxil

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/national-guard-proud-boys-california-black-lives-matter_n_5efe44a5c5b612083c592f32

The message inscribed on the vehicle, “POYB 2020,” is an acronym for “Proud Of Your Boy,” a Proud Boys slogan derived from a song in Disney’s ”Aladdin.”

Some of Jackson’s Facebook friends wrote “POYB” and “Uhuru” — a common Proud Boys chant — in the comments below his photo.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, shamurai7 said:

Lets hope.

Proud boys are awesome!

wait, which proud boys are awesome ? the blatant overt racist part of proud boys or the covert racist version of proud boys .

They are literally just one white polo shirt and brown khakis  uniform away from being officially racist.

Is the article itself, really news worthy, no, it would be more appropriate had an actual journalist went and asked, what does that on the front of the vehicle mean, and have sent an inquiry to find out. Before screaming that the sky is falling,  Because I can walk around with GFY 2020 on my forehead, and unless someone asks me what it means, no one is going to know for sure.

Plus it is the nasty guard so fuck them anyhow.

Edited by GLCsector3295

Huff Post is praying(if they prayed) for anything that could be twisted into racism to show up within 20 miles of an antifa/blm Anti-U.S. demonstration. They probably celebrated with champagne and steak when George Floyd was killed. I bet they couldnt name the last 3 black children killed by stray bullets from black gang members. Thats probably why they arent considered "news".

14 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

wait, which proud boys are awesome ? the blatant overt racist part of proud boys or the covert racist version of proud boys .

They are literally just one white polo shirt and brown khakis  uniform away from being officially racist.

Is the article itself, really news worthy, no, it would be more appropriate had an actual journalist went and asked, what does that on the front of the vehicle mean, and have sent an inquiry to find out. Before screaming that the sky is falling,  Because I can walk around with GFY 2020 on my forehead, and unless someone asks me what it means, no one is going to know for sure.

Proud boys are great. You just sound ignorant.

Doubly ignorant for talking badly about national guard.

Run your mouth like that in the wrong militia and you will get your panty ass kicked. Be careful.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, shamurai7 said:

Proud boys are great. You just sound ignorant.

Doubly ignorant for talking badly about national guard.

Run your mouth like that in the wrong militia and you will get your panty ass kicked. Be careful.

Totally understand jethro , I will make sure to stay away from what ever inbred, racist, goat fucking militia you are apart of. an fuck the nasty guard up the ass while you are at it , please ; the boy scouts are more put together than the racist proud boys and the nasty guard put together.

I posted all this while listening  a banjo playing Dixie.

Because my Pansy ass loves me some banjo.

Edited by GLCsector3295

Posted (edited)

Most militia are former military. Why are you even here?

And stating you're ignorant isn't meant as an insult. It's a fact.

Just like if you made a claim that dolphins were reptiles you would be ignorant.

Your claims about the national guard and proud boys are both false and ignorant.

I doubt there is a militia in this country that would tolerate your attitude about service members for a second.

I really don't think militia is right for you. A keyboard warrior seems more your calling.

Have a good 4th.

Edited by shamurai7

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RayanneKennan said:

I didn't realize there was a law against having ties to a political group. The proud boys are not terrorists, are they?

Hey Brother.. According to SPLC and ADL(DoD standard goto 2012), a solid yes. But they also say gun owners, threepers, and returning veterans are 'home grown' terrorists these days.

According to the founder Gavin McInnes(also founder of Vice) and their official website(https://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/ ), no.

Also as far as I see they are not racist per se, their ranks are diverse.

And in my personal opinion, they're getting knocked on because they chose to March with pro freedom/pro Trump/pro god/anti abortion demonstrators. But opinions are like assholes, we all have one..

Well, except Pelosi, she has 435. 😉

-Cheers! A memorable 4th to all...!!!!

Edited by JinxGenii

All rights reserved without prejudice.

12 hours ago, JinxGenii said:

Hey Brother.. According to SPLC and ADL(DoD standard goto 2012), a solid yes. But they also say gun owners, threepers, and returning veterans are 'home grown' terrorists these days.

According to the founder Gavin McInnes(also founder of Vice) and their official website(https://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/ ), no.

Also as far as I see they are not racist per se, their ranks are diverse.

And in my personal opinion, they're getting knocked on because they chose to March with pro freedom/pro Trump/pro god/anti abortion demonstrators. But opinions are like assholes, we all have one..

Well, except Pelosi, she has 435. 😉

-Cheers! A memorable 4th to all...!!!!

Well I am not a guy, so maybe sister? The SPLC and ADL do not get to choose who is a terrorist or not. For domestic terrorism, that would be the FBI. And being racist is not the same as being a terrorist. Racism is an idea. We have freedom of thought and freedom of expression in this country. Terrorism, on the other hand, would be a crime. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, RayanneKennan said:

Well I am not a guy, so maybe sister? The SPLC and ADL do not get to choose who is a terrorist or not. For domestic terrorism, that would be the FBI. And being racist is not the same as being a terrorist. Racism is an idea. We have freedom of thought and freedom of expression in this country. Terrorism, on the other hand, would be a crime. Just saying.

I apologize, Sister.. Totally my bad, I'll have to haze myself later.

I agree with you 100%, but long ago this task was delegted to the civil sector.. Terrorist and racist are different things but with the flow of information these days. If you're one, your the other and so on..

Inherently, I believe, integrity isn't a common virtue these days. No one checks, they just oblige, refer to their source, and carry on. It's sad

All rights reserved without prejudice.

31 minutes ago, RayanneKennan said:

The FBI and rest of the DoJ along with other gov agencies frequently use the SPLC and ADL as source for informaton on radical groups, so they have more sway than a lot of folks are aware of. Although their influence has decreased over the last couple of years they still have strong partners in DC that wield significant influence.  

23 hours ago, shamurai7 said:

Most militia are former military. Why are you even here?

And stating you're ignorant isn't meant as an insult. It's a fact.

Just like if you made a claim that dolphins were reptiles you would be ignorant.

Your claims about the national guard and proud boys are both false and ignorant.

I doubt there is a militia in this country that would tolerate your attitude about service members for a second.

I really don't think militia is right for you. A keyboard warrior seems more your calling.

Have a good 4th.

Your Trolling skills need improvement . Keep at it though. 

Speaking of the alphabet soup agencies,  how is it that they,  especially the NSA with their years of spying on all of us hasn't done squat to rid our country of these anarchistic vermin that are trying to destroy this nation? What are we paying them for? Where is their integrity? I see none!

On 7/3/2020 at 2:01 AM, GLCsector3295 said:

Ah yeah the hate for the national guard.  Let me guess 3 years in the corp.  

Stupid of anyone in uniform to pose for any pictures or have anything written on the trucks or in uniform. 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton