Patriot.40

Organize or we will Fail!

I truly think lack of real communication and organization is the only reason we would be at a disadvantage!  We (Miltia groups)  should organize a big event to meet and connect all groups from one state into a single force inviting others (That have been vetted) by members to bring their freinds and "Closet Patriots" to GET ORGANIZED.  Black Lives Matter & Antifa are very organized and can mass for an event very quickly. We have to be better than them at this game. I'm not talking about a bunch of guys walking around with fatuges and AR's, dragging there knuckles and marveling about each other guns!

I'm talking about a real event connecting everyone, and being prepared to mobilize to any location in yours state when needed and quickly

Watching the news about the couple in St. Louis, that stould their ground at ther home......Where are the Patriots who live there? They are getting death threats, that they will be revisited by those hate groups and killed!  If I lived nearby, I would stand watch with them!

We should be organized enough to do just that....Are We???????????

All the chatter on hear is good, but we need to take action to be ready. Organize now while we still can!

Totally agree to trying to organize at least get ACTIVE members to communicate respectfully and frequently. Not just for trying to mobilize but to build something worth having. You try to throw 10+ guys together and hope that they all will fall in line is asking for a problem. If you are truly interested let’s work to find a way to communicate and share information to build a network. 

2 minutes ago, JPilken said:

Totally agree to trying to organize at least get ACTIVE members to communicate respectfully and frequently. Not just for trying to mobilize but to build something worth having. You try to throw 10+ guys together and hope that they all will fall in line is asking for a problem. If you are truly interested let’s work to find a way to communicate and share information to build a network. 

Exactly. There needs to a leader. Tennessee has a leader. He is getting the communication lines open. 

Hell I’ll start I’m in the upstate Greenville area. I’m available a decent amount of time and will respond on discord if PM usually ASAP. I’m willing to help out and don’t have to be a HMFIC. I don’t want to be a vigilante or something of the sort. I do believe that if a person can help locally to protect, aide, and or support they should

2 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

Exactly. There needs to a leader. Tennessee has a leader. He is getting the communication lines open. 

I believe that they communicate effectively and practice what they preach. I never see them openly arguing and berating each other. Bottom line is respect 

19 minutes ago, Patriot.40 said:

I truly think lack of real communication and organization is the only reason we would be at a disadvantage!  We (Miltia groups)  should organize a big event to meet and connect all groups from one state into a single force inviting others (That have been vetted) by members to bring their freinds and "Closet Patriots" to GET ORGANIZED.  Black Lives Matter & Antifa are very organized and can mass for an event very quickly. We have to be better than them at this game. I'm not talking about a bunch of guys walking around with fatuges and AR's, dragging there knuckles and marveling about each other guns!

I'm talking about a real event connecting everyone, and being prepared to mobilize to any location in yours state when needed and quickly

Watching the news about the couple in St. Louis, that stould their ground at ther home......Where are the Patriots who live there? They are getting death threats, that they will be revisited by those hate groups and killed!  If I lived nearby, I would stand watch with them!

We should be organized enough to do just that....Are We???????????

All the chatter on hear is good, but we need to take action to be ready. Organize now while we still can!

All the technology now I’m still amazed how the word spread in 1865 and they pulled it off

why is it so difficult to merge

Just now, JPilken said:

Having people at least saying “good morning” is a lot and it sets a tone of how they feel about each other 

Manners show respect. Respect goes a long way. There are so many in this country tired of the disrespect shown to our history, our flag and as  Americans. We can tap into that huge amount of potential supporters and militia recruits if we approach them wisely.

2 minutes ago, JPilken said:

If we start a private message board for SC and keep it civil it will grow. I have know several people that after seeing some posts logged out and never came back. 

That is an excellent actionable idea. Where are the message boards located on mymilitia.com? I would like to see that done for Georgia.

3 minutes ago, 20thRegiment said:

All the technology now I’m still amazed how the word spread in 1865 and they pulled it off

why is it so difficult to merge

Why is it so difficult to merge? Fear. Antifa and BLM and the demon rats have instilled fear in so many Americans of being shunned, losing their jobs, having their businesses and/or homes attacked, and being seriously injured or murdered. Break the fear. The inaction goes away. I lean on the Bible that warns about fear. That doesn't mean being reckless. It means taking purposeful calculated action to stand up against evil. Then trusting in the Lord.

2 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

Why is it so difficult to merge? Fear. Antifa and BLM and the demon rats have instilled fear in so many Americans of being shunned, losing their jobs, having their businesses and/or homes attacked, and being seriously injured or murdered. Break the fear. The inaction goes away. I lean on the Bible that warns about fear. That doesn't mean being reckless. It means taking purposeful calculated action to stand up against evil. Then trusting in the Lord.

Yes patience, respect, and a strategy 

watch the enemy from afar destruct itself
when the calling comes I’m ready

🇺🇸

Amen

5 minutes ago, JPilken said:

Thanks for sending the link. Tried using it but Discord asked to confirm by phone. Not happening. Will try different tech fixes to see if I can get in to Discord. If not, there are other options. 

Author of the topic Posted

Thanks for quick responses. Sorry, if I sounded to abrupt about banning together. I see this as times like never before. We are all Patriots that will fight if we have to, to preserve our Republic as the founders made it. I believe its time to unite under that Flag, and visibily show through numbers in marches, gatherings , events and through news media....That our country is not for the taking in a non threatening show of force and unity!  The majority of America is sitting in silence and giving the impression that they are cowards and wont do anything.......What I see happening around where I live is,  good people try to start and event or rally for the flag and only a handfull commit or show up.  We will not have to shed blood in real all out conflict if we just unite, and show the domestic Terrorist called "Black Lives Matter" & "ANTIFA", that we love and will protect our country with more passion and force,than they have for their cause! Any Ideas of how to move that forward, please message me, lets talk.

Author of the topic Posted

I am in the Hilton Head area of the Low Country South Carolina....There is now Militia/Patriot groups close to me that I know of..... Anyone nearbye Please contact me, and lets put something togather!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Patriot.40 said:

I am in the Hilton Head area of the Low Country South Carolina....There is now Militia/Patriot groups close to me that I know of..... Anyone nearbye Please contact me, and lets put something togather!

I

may know a guy close to you let me see if he is still active 

he should be contacting you 

Edited by JPilken

So is anyone here up to helping me fight the NFAC that was in Stone Mountain Georgia this past weekend? I'm so sick of this leftist stuff and it's time to take those people out.  yes I'm talking war!  I'm serious and I think it's time before we lose our country!  We need to organize and form a plan now.  I'm in Sumter SC and willing to step up to the plate ASAP!  I heard enough from grand master Jay that I take that as a direct threat to our way of life and the established government in Georgia did absolutely nothing to stop that!  if the Feds can take out WACO and Ruby ridge for weapons violations they should do the same thing for this group, but they aren't doing anything!  I'm tired of it and i'm serious as a heart attack.