The Fatalist

Do something... anything...

I see quite a few new names in the 214. its long past time to meet others face to face. y'all took the first step and found a forum on which to be contacted. Well, im reaching out. If we wait till the food starts getting scarce, its going to be a lot harder to rationally plan for the worst. stand and be counted or stay seated and be enslaved. we all have more to loose if we're silent.

I’m in the 972 (East) & I’m gonna be going to a meet & greet later with the local 3% to see what they’re about but as always, if they start talking ‘crazy talk’ I’ll be off like a dirty shirt. As far as scarcity of food, if y’all don’t have any dehydrators, Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers and/or a FoodSaver vacuum sealer and a pressure canner... now would be a good time to get that stuff. I’ve been putting back for months. It’s not that hard to get started.

4 hours ago, The Fatalist said:

where and when is the next 3% meet up? 

There’s one today at a dude’s house at 3p. He lives in Royse City, approx 10min from me. It’s been a pre-planned event for a few weeks. I can’t remember his name but I have his address stored in my maps. I’d been in contact with him before I was banned from FB but have no other way of contacting him. If you have Facebook, you can join the Texas Three Percenters Group and then join the Texas Three Percenters, Zone 6 I believe. That’ll put you in the position to look at events. It’s a pot-luck thing and people are bringing stuff to eat or drink.

Posted (edited)

I was banned completely, last week. So, FB is out of the question. I’ve tried for years to get a fire team off the ground but folks are so flakey out here. Even my pastor tried to get a shooting group going through the church and though people voiced their approval, no one ever showed up. I don’t get it. I think the majority of people are in la la land, have their heads up their collective asses and in denial that ‘it could ever happen here’.

Edited by Michael Tarver III
Removed redundant text