Constitutional Patriot

The clock is ticking quickly..very quickly

Calling 770..it is past time to meet and get started. Everyone has their  own reason for joining the 770 militia.Maybe you want to protect yourself , your family and your property. Maybe you want to train with a group for an emergency situation. Maybe you just want to be with like  minded people. If we are ever going to stand up against evil in this country in a legal and common sense way, then we need to meet in person. Fear of the unknown plays on people's minds. Is that guy a violent felon ? Is he crazy? Is he trigger happy? The only way to put this behind us is to meet in person as a group with no real commitments nor expectations. I am a student of history. The time is running out. There is little doubt that Antifa/BLM and the demon rats with the help of the Chinese communists are in the process of overthrowing every bit of our culture, our economy and our future. If they were to prevail, everyone on this site would be at the top of the list to murder. Next the useful idiots on the street called Antifa/BLm would be eliminated. This is exactly what happens during Communist revolutions. Christians ( I am one)..they are already calling to tear down statues of Jesus and have already kept us out of church for months with churches that did not bow down to their Satanic demands getting burned down. I believe in my heart of hearts that Lord Jesus will deal with the enemies of the American Constitutional Republic. However the longer we delay the more likely more innocent blood will be shed. Message me and let's take the first step. 

Author of the topic Posted
8 hours ago, Rick Teague said:

Well then it is time to at least create small quick react militia's in a very local fashion, say 10 mile square areas where we can count on 6-10 people showing up in less than 10 minutes.

Local quick react militias showing up in less than 10 minutes is exactly what is needed. If these quick react local militia members know that if they need it there will be 6-10 people to show up in less than 10 minutes,  a bond of trust will grow quickly.