Saiga308snipe

Militias flocked to Gettysburg to foil a supposed antifa flag burning,

The Washington Post is a worthless, Leftist rag. They're insinuating that the threat of a flag burning is/was imaginary, as though those trolls have staged peaceful protests and haven't harmed peoole or property.

I took three classes in English in college, regular and two in writing, and most of the journalists sure wouldn't pass literary scrutiny by any competent professor.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".

Author of the topic Posted

ok so i know they are testing our strength and numbers and response

https://suntzusaid.com/book/6

out of the art of war book

//

Rouse him, and learn the principle of his activity or inactivity. #

Force him to reveal himself, so as to find out his vulnerable spots. #

Carefully compare the opposing army with your own, so that you may know where strength is superabundant and where it is deficient

As I said in my warning post, it may have been a false flag to test militias reaction or as a diversion to do something elsewhere.   We need better intel so we can develop better response strategies. If they had buses on the way then turned around when they saw the protection, that would be them being afraid. I believe they are too radicalized and closed minded to be afraid. 

Let them false flag, and let the Washington Post write about it. It sends the message to America that we take the threat seriously, and we'll respond. The government may not, but the citizens have had enough and will.

Other than some stuff in Stone Mountain, GA that I thought was a bit surprising, there really wasn't as much that went on today as I thought there would be. What there was, though, was Americans being Americans...and Patriots, like those who gathered in Gettysburg, being Patriots.

'Murica.

So, what did we learn from all of this, if anything?

Chasing a single source social media account, that was recently deployed with no available reporting history, was probably not a good idea. The adversary learned more about us than we did about him: in that we are predisposed to chase phantoms like a cat chases a laser dot, and the adversary didn't spend a nickel.

How about throwing some MCDP 2 Intelligence into the mix, and start learning intelligence theory? We can get to application in MCWP 2-0. Or how about a Tactical Decision Exercise that goes back and looks at the genesis of the problem, and we discuss what SHOULD have been done? 

We spend way too much time being tacticool and too little time in the military sciences. It has become part of American vanity IMHO.

18 minutes ago, MiguelCepeda said:

Chasing a single source social media account, that was recently deployed with no available reporting history, was probably not a good idea. The adversary learned more about us than we did about him: in that we are predisposed to chase phantoms like a cat chases a laser dot, and the adversary didn't spend a nickel.

How about throwing some MCDP 2 Intelligence into the mix, and start learning intelligence theory? We can get to application in MCWP 2-0. Or how about a Tactical Decision Exercise that goes back and looks at the genesis of the problem, and we discuss what SHOULD have been done? 

We spend way too much time being tacticool and too little time in the military sciences. It has become part of American vanity IMHO.

Good stuff right here.. Lessons learned is a thing, unfortunately taking the time to read isn't.

Thanks for the post.

All rights reserved without prejudice.

2 hours ago, ROFCB Commander said:

Let them false flag, and let the Washington Post write about it. It sends the message to America that we take the threat seriously, and we'll respond. The government may not, but the citizens have had enough and will.

Other than some stuff in Stone Mountain, GA that I thought was a bit surprising, there really wasn't as much that went on today as I thought there would be. What there was, though, was Americans being Americans...and Patriots, like those who gathered in Gettysburg, being Patriots.

'Murica.

There's stuff going on, I'm watching one of those multi-livestreams right now they are tearing it up but its in "safe" territory for them in the usual hard left cities where they have political air cover.

There is a positive psychological effect of a turnout like that.  There might be folks who have a mental image of what the militia is formed by demonization in the media, but then they see those pics and see its not just a handful of people and its people just like them.

4 hours ago, dragonghost said:

There is a positive psychological effect of a turnout like that.  There might be folks who have a mental image of what the militia is formed by demonization in the media, but then they see those pics and see its not just a handful of people and its people just like them.

They see us how we're portrayed, and often we step right into that image ourselves. Rather than approach every situation like this as "armed security" or "armed response", it would serve us well to meet the public--in person and through media--as "neighbors who happen to be carrying guns". Visitors to Gettysburg this weekend had to  be aware of the potential for something bad happening, yet they came anyway. Our presence there as smiling, flag-carrying, burger-munching fellow Americans should--and did, I'm confident--fill them with some sense of added safety and confidence. More importantly though, it absolutely painted (or would have) the black-bloc-wearing "protesters" and rabble-rousers in exactly the negative light they belong.

Our jobs as militia units is far more about OUTREACH and GOOD WILL than it is about guns and bullets. That is and must always be the case. The citizen militia is the LAST RESORT, and guns and bullets are OUR last resort.

7 hours ago, MiguelCepeda said:

You're right, though I don't think we lost any value in showing the willingness and ability to respond even to an unverified threat. The circumstances were all there, and so were we.

Here's the state of things as I see them right now--and I'm going to post this again in it's own topic, but it has bearing in your message--

The militia movement in this point in time is more important than it has ever been since Washington took troops against the King. There are ZILLIONS more Patriots out there who want to DO SOMETHING, but don't know what to do. It is absolutely vital that we find them, encourage them, sign them up, and then LEAD THEM! Because the simple truth of the matter is that the only thing the silent majority lacks right now is COMMITTED LEADERSHIP and a SPECIFIC PATH FORWARD.

We have little time for training. Even less time for chasing wild geese (thought the Gettysburg response was good on publicity and the initial visibility that we have to be focused on over the next week or two). Once we show America that there are more than just black-bloc baddies out there, and the "fight" is shaping up, Patriots will respond to the field. AT THAT TIME, we need to have better established ways of making contact; ways of quickly assimilating and training; and ways of threat assessment/deployment decision-making. Military sciences most definitely must play a huge role in that going forward. Utilizing every available tool in the short-term does, too (YouTube, for instance). Mostly, we need what boots we have already on the ground to be ON THE GROUND, and I don't mean in tactical gear. Neighbors should be recruiting neighbors, using both the contact opportunities AND THE EVERYDAY SKILLS THEY BRING TO THE TABLE to get people in contact and up to speed quickly. Businessmen are good organizers. Accountants are good with money. Trucking professionals are good with logistics. PUT THEM TO WORK DOING THE WORK OF RECRUITING, PLANNING, FINANCING, and BUILDING. No one should EVER have trouble finding a group to join, and at this point in time no group should ever have trouble finding new, enthusiastic, ACTIVE members. If we do, it's because we're failing our country, period.

It's also important to note the obvious, though--the vast majority of those coming out right now are green peas, often being led by green peas. Tacticool versus tactical--you know the story. THESE PEOPLE CANNOT BE DISMISSED, RIDICULED, OR IN ANY WAY DRIVEN AWAY. They--WE--must simply be trained to adjust our view. And we cannot do it alone. There are entire GROUPS that have no military training or ability to properly achieve it. There are groups that have no legal representation, money management, logistical support, comms, etc. What these groups need now is a way to effectively network (in a non-threatening, non-absorbing, non-belittling way) with the groups that DO have expert knowledge and people to share. America will be much better served if a knowledgeable member from Unit A spends his travel dollar meeting up across the state with new members of Unit B rather than donning a tac vest and standing on a sidewalk over a single unverified "report" next week. We have a very short window to get this done (the real battles are yet to come, and the real turnout for new recruits is happening NOW).

Gettysburg was not a dud; it was a great, high-profile opportunity to be seen and to show America that SOMEONE is standing up. That will draw Patriots to our side, to our cause, and to our ranks...and it will send a message to our enemies, even at the risk of sharing some intelligence with them that we'd prefer they not be able to glean.

Let's use that opportunity to our advantage, even while working out ways to better assess threats in the future.

One of the biggest problems with Far Left/Left-wing/Liberals is their remedies for problems in society. Both sides largely recognize what many of the problems are, but the solutions are vastly different, and their idea of the root cause of problems are ill-conceived notions full of logical fallacy, strictly personal sentiments [emotion], biases and value-less [Godless (II Corinthians 11:14)] thinking (as far as I know, atheists have a good value system belief, just not believing in God or Christ-those Lefties, they're in a world all their own, a Nimrodian-based fantasyland).

I've read the first few chapters of Hitler's 'Mein Kampf', and will eventually read it all [know your enemies' views]. He had the same insight into society's problems as would any conservative. Obviously his end goal and vision for problem solving was quite skewed. Thus the mindset of the Left.

The media started yesterday evening trying to portray what happened in Gettysburg as a bunch of dumb drunk rednecks being trolled.  I don't think it was.  I think Antifa chickened out.  I think their scouts seen how many showed up and said they should break contact.  We know they send scouts ahead of their main body.  That has been noted during the protests/riots that have been occurring for over the last month (I posted the links to an article and video for that intel in the VR 4th comments video).  I received a few messages/comments from people near Gettysburg saying they were noticing bus loads of people showing up in their areas that didn't fit in.  That they looked like Antifa types aka soy boys aka stereotype black bloc.  They started coming in the evening before.  I haven't received any word if they left the area yet.

Like Richmond this was a PR victory.  We had hundreds of patriots and militia show up as a response to a reported Antifa threat.  And they showed up on short notice.  They showed people that are upset with what is going on that there are others who are willing to take a stand against the nearly animalistic behavior of the left right now.  So it will pull more fence sitters to our side of the fence.  For those who are screaming about recruiting, here you go.  Now quit complaining and capitalize on this.

As for giving more intel to the enemy than what we gained on them.  What exactly new info do you think they learned that they didn't know before?  That we show up in what vehicles we have available like SUVs, pick-ups, motorcycles, etc..?  That we use basic messaging technology to organize such as social media, email, text messages, forums, etc..?  That we will show up with our long arms if we think it is warranted?  That we don't always show up in full battle rattle, geared up for the battlefield?  That if patriots are near the anticipated threat location they will show up if they can?  What intel?

Should we have better intel assets and sources?  OF COURSE!  But does that mean we should ignore the sources we have now? HELL NO!  We use what is available to us.  We can't sit around and say, "we need satellite pics showing the enemy is massing here before we respond".  We can't sit around and say, "well we don't have drones showing this is going on so it's uncorroborated so let's ignore it".  For the militia right now we have to go off the intel and warnings we have now.  Sometimes it may just be the one thread on a single enemy account in social media.  The thread that started this ball rolling reportedly had over 3500 responses of support and people saying they would show up to support Antifa in Gettysburg (source is published news articles which I read last night as they went up).  I have a feeling PSM was seeing that and took it into consideration when they sent out the call for support.  And luckily people showed up.  Fellow patriots got off their rear ends and keyboards and helped them out against possible overwhelming numbers (the extreme end of 3500 antifa supporters).  If this happens again our response should be the same.  Your fellow patriots call for help you respond if you can in a timely manner while not compromising yourselves tactically at home.  That's why I said if you were near by show up to give your support to PSM.  I didn't say come from half way across the country (I actually had people in Oregon and Utah contact me asking if they should go to Gettysburg, I said no too far away).  We don't have the assets of a modern conventional military and expecting that we should is not reasonable.  What we have will improve over time and as we acquire better assets and sources.  We have to capitalize on what we have now.  Not sit back and say we won't do anything until we get X, Y, Z, etc.. assets.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SecurityGuy42

www.patreon.com/SecurityGuy42

www.bitchute.com/channel/securityguy42/

I'd like to see some of the better established militia organizations, particularly with strong cyber units, to make an effort at infiltration of the opposition's comms; the fact is they're using basic comms too, to reach those who aren't yet hardcore or those who might just show up. Even the leadership that's encrypted and such still has to push dates, times, and basic info to the masses. We should have all of that.

We--nationwide--should also have a portal where this info can be shared, vetted, analyzed, whatever. This shouldn't be open to every member of every militia, nor should it be something that is subject to exposure through social media (sharing this crap on Twitter and Facebook before it's been remotely verified is stupid; it helps them, scares ordinary Americans, and makes us look like reactionary fools). Selected, trusted comms and command officers who have demonstrably clear heads should be able to see threats in real-time, though, and we should have a verification method with militia leaders in the areas of concern so that we can at least pass the word along, if not outright verify the threat before issuing calls to action.

As I've said, I actually think Gettysburg was a good thing, and has the potential to help us immensely in the long run. We have to start helping ourselves now, though, because this is only going to get worse and we all have to carefully consider our resources, time, and priorities.

Guest L65H4GZ988637
24 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

One of the biggest problems with Far Left/Left-wing/Liberals is their remedies for problems in society. Both sides largely recognize what many of the problems are, but the solutions are vastly different.

I've read the first few chapters of Hitler's 'Mein Kampf', and will eventually read it all [know your enemies' views]. He had the same insight into society's problems as would any conservative. Obviously his end goal and vision for problem solving was quite skewed. Thus the mindset of the Left.

I think you will have a better understanding if you study the Russian Revolution and the Russian Civil War. They're closer to Lenin than Hitler.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Was nice to see a good response.  

Good response on relatively short notice on a holiday. I don't care how bad they think they are, that has to have at least sent a message. Let them laugh about much ado about nothing; there are so many people right now who are just wanting to see SOMETHING, some kind of real response to what's been going on. This helps to show them that real America isn't just taking this lying down anymore.

I don't think anyone in their right mind wants gunfire, including us. But everyone--them especially--needs to see that the potential is there and there are plenty of us willing and able to lay it down if it comes down to it. They're burning real businesses, toppling real history, assaulting and killing real people. They need to see real people standing up to them rather than hiding behind emasculated police departments and a military caught in the political crossfire. Events like this show that to them. We aren't afraid. We aren't hiding. We're there TO help; we aren't waiting FOR help.

13 hours ago, dragonghost said:

I am a big advocate of psyops. But I dislike the militia being a one-note Johnny, reacting to the adversary rather than seizing initiative. That only comes with a systematic plan to bolster numbers to a level where they start calling the shots at the county level. More important issues like ensuing the sheriff is a constitutional sheriff.....and giving the sheriff a deep bench of men and women that can be sworn in as special deputies at no cost to the county.

The militia is stuck on a Mission Essential Task List that never reaches the operational or strategic level to effect change. It is the same stuff, over and over.....never advancing to another level.

Enjoying a nice turnout is from your perspective and it is an emotional perspective. It feels like a win. But from an adversaries' perspective, they just proved they can pimp you by just Tweeting. So by proving a concept, they will graduate to more complex ruses. Your adversary is fluid and is not going to be stagnant with the same capabilities. They never do.

31 minutes ago, MiguelCepeda said:

I am a big advocate of psyops. But I dislike the militia being a one-note Johnny, reacting to the adversary rather than seizing initiative.

So what are you really calling for?  A first strike?  Assassinations of known Antifa leaders?  Gunning down a bunch of kids getting off a bus near a protest site they announced on twitter?  Who wins the psyops victory then?

The shooting war hasn't started for us yet.  Once it does then kinetic action will happen and we will be stacking bodies.  As for the elections thing that is something the militia has been trying to do for decades.  And I think we all see how successful that has been.  Showing a strong response at an announced protest is a newer tactic for the militia as a whole.  Notice how when there is little to no militia response Antifa/Black Block/BLM go crazy attacking people?  Notice when there is a sizable response they melt away and hide?  Then they start saying they were only trolling dumb patriots (yes, I got a copy of that leftist post in this thread laughing at us and they have been posting that on my channel)?  They got scared and are trying to save face.  Major lesson learned from this: when they announce a protest we show up in massive numbers.  Bet we will see these protests stop then butt cold.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SecurityGuy42

www.patreon.com/SecurityGuy42

www.bitchute.com/channel/securityguy42/

26 minutes ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

So what are you really calling for?  A first strike?  Assassinations of known Antifa leaders?  Gunning down a bunch of kids getting off a bus near a protest site they announced on twitter?  Who wins the psyops victory then?

The shooting war hasn't started for us yet.  Once it does then kinetic action will happen and we will be stacking bodies.  As for the elections thing that is something the militia has been trying to do for decades.  And I think we all see how successful that has been.  Showing a strong response at an announced protest is a newer tactic for the militia as a whole.  Notice how when there is little to no militia response Antifa/Black Block/BLM go crazy attacking people?  Notice when there is a sizable response they melt away and hide?  Then they start saying they were only trolling dumb patriots (yes, I got a copy of that leftist post in this thread laughing at us and they have been posting that on my channel)?  They got scared and are trying to save face.  Major lesson learned from this: when they announce a protest we show up in massive numbers.  Bet we will see these protests stop then butt cold.

I've already posted an 8 page plan. No one has refuted any part of it. Be my guest. Take a shot at it.

We differ on whether or not it was an announced protest. I say it wasn't. The military geography is VERY unfavorable to BLM/ANTIFA. They were not going to show up. If they wanted to deface something in that setting, they will do it at night. It's not that hard. Amazing what chain binders can do. Ask any flatbed operator.

But I think our goals should be higher than the minimum of showing up with a rifle. We seem to never progress beyond that. We choose METLs that are basic bootcamp tasks. Let's face it: showing up at beautiful Gettysburg during the anniversary of the battle on a long weekend isn't a hard sale. But, if you'd like to crow about what a grand success it was....have at it. I always have a blast when I go there. Leave mama and go do man stuff and drink?  Not even a particularly hard choice.

But your adversary measures you. He will reach a point where he knows he doesn't have the capabilities to achieve his goals. That is when overtures to other organizations happen. Capability building. People = capabilities. That is the testimony of history; not just my opinion. Sensing weakness, I see the Black Panthers are reorganizing, and I have to be straight with you: their message is very appealing to low-information blacks. Their numbers will sky-rocket very quickly. Next, MS-13, former Zetas, and La Familia will be brought in for muscle: because someone has to neutralize the US judges, district attorneys and prison wardens. ANTIFA is too snow flake for that. MS-13 and the Sinaloa Cartel by themselves have the experience and capabilities. They have already done it on a limited scale in Texas. Tango Blast by itself can lock down Houston and open a huge path to finance the fight by drugs with 19k committed soldiers (old numbers) and growing like wild fire: all under La Raza's umbrella. Black and Brown, even if they don't particularly like each other, will find a way to work together (or separately) to achieve each other's goals.

All hell is about to break loose because evil always detects weakness, and it will coalesce. That is just how it works. 

Now, tell me how to triple the size of a local militia is one month's time, to include a robust intelligence collection and information/psyops plan? As a mid term goal: how are you going to get blacks into your organization, a forgotten demographic that is absolutely needed? Long term, how are you going to penetrate the adversary? How are you going to become the Kingmaker when it comes to a sheriff's chance of election in each county of your state? How are you going to take over the school board and flip it to a classic American curriculum?

Those are the harder questions that actually requires work. Work that quite frankly, has not been appealing to most militiamen....because it isn't fun.

But we'd rather claim victory after showing up to a non-event in Gettysburg. Photos of such gay events mean nothing. We are well past the USC definition of sedition and no one has been arrested. That is Weakness.

3 hours ago, MiguelCepeda said:

I am a big advocate of psyops. But I dislike the militia being a one-note Johnny, reacting to the adversary rather than seizing initiative. That only comes with a systematic plan to bolster numbers to a level where they start calling the shots at the county level. More important issues like ensuing the sheriff is a constitutional sheriff.....and giving the sheriff a deep bench of men and women that can be sworn in as special deputies at no cost to the county.

The militia is stuck on a Mission Essential Task List that never reaches the operational or strategic level to effect change. It is the same stuff, over and over.....never advancing to another level.

Enjoying a nice turnout is from your perspective and it is an emotional perspective. It feels like a win. But from an adversaries' perspective, they just proved they can pimp you by just Tweeting. So by proving a concept, they will graduate to more complex ruses. Your adversary is fluid and is not going to be stagnant with the same capabilities. They never do.

I agree with you on principle here. I have to remind myself--and everyone else--that in the greater scheme of things we're still just talking about a ragtag group of blue-haired skinny-jean soy boys who are acting out like children because the forces that would normally spank them are being hamstrung by their various agencies. I'd call this the front-line, and ultimately it is, but these are not the "enemy"; these are tantrum-throwing children who are getting away with their tantrum right now. The short-term goal of the long-term players is to set a stage where people like you and I do something stupid. I am not much interested in taking a role in a play written by someone else. These "protesters" are being dealt with; not well, not effectively, not consistently, but not our problem. They don't represent the kind of situation for most of us where it's worth taking Farmer John off his tractor for the weekend to go and--do what? The entire purpose of all of this is to spark confrontation between pissed-off people in hopes they can get the real thing kicked off with dead kids in the streets, shot by our bullets.

There is a long game being played here, and our timing has to take that into account. Now is the time where we establish those connections with the County Sheriff, where practical; where we build the good will among our local citizenry; where we harness the anger and helplessness of those who are watching all of this on TV and put it to good use doing the right things.

We aren't at a serious operational strength yet, we certainly aren't at a serious level of strategy/planning...hell, most of us wouldn't know where to PARK if we DID respond to a serious threat. Now is the time to get serious about stuff like that, because we have the opportunity and NEED to do so. I have no problem with making a show that says "we're not going to take this sitting down". That was, and still to some extent is, necessary--if for no other reason than to give the public something to rally around. But we aren't show-ponies, we're work horses.

Now is the time to get down to work--the right way. Miguel is right here.