TheOldman

Heavily Armed “Black Militia” Swarms Stone Mountain on Independence Day

I seen the video on Facebook and its posted on my page. Sickening because this left wing militia (they called themselves) were not yelling political rants but racial and harassed a man in his vehicle only because he was white. They have it all wrong like the far left is known for and they want to make it racial. It was convenient that they show up when nobody was invited to join them and there were a lot dressed all in black carrying AR rifles yelling white racial comments, calling all militias out calling us names. Anyway that was GA yesterday. Has to be stopped.  

John Fitzgerald Johnson, aka "Grandmaster Jay", a former SGT in the US army. He served as a supply clerk during the mid 80s. The "organization" primarily conducts most of their coordination using secure chat apps with singular coordinators, typically veterans, in regions that are plugged into various other empowerment movements to mobilize numbers. Their training level is assessed as minimal based on the OSINT from the last few marches they have made. Johnson is attempting to establish a regular network and create a training regimen to build a nationwide Black only militia with the goal to establish a Black ethnostate within the US.   

Well thats something. Ya know we can do the same and come together and whip that ass of theirs if they don't stop. I don't see this going the other way and after a point of no return which i believe has def happened after the riots and destruction, not to mention their walk in GA yelling racial slurs and calling the 3% by name and calling us a bunch of shit but you know why he did that? Cause we weren't there armed also. It doesn't take a big man to talk shit to a single white man in his car caught off guard while we the three percenters had no idea they wanted to meet for a play date. Next time they need to give notice and we can all bring our toys to play if they want. Its their call. GA is not Far from Nashville. 

6 hours ago, TheOldman said:

4 hours ago, Rick M said:

I seen the video on Facebook and its posted on my page. Sickening because this left wing militia (they called themselves) were not yelling political rants but racial and harassed a man in his vehicle only because he was white. They have it all wrong like the far left is known for and they want to make it racial. It was convenient that they show up when nobody was invited to join them and there were a lot dressed all in black carrying AR rifles yelling white racial comments, calling all militias out calling us names. Anyway that was GA yesterday. Has to be stopped.  

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/heavily-armed-black-militia-swarms-stone-mountain-on-independence-day/

They not only harassed the white driver, but one of them said you better get out of here before you get shot. This is on video with audio. The black racist  man who said that committed a crime  since he was dressed in military gear and openly carrying a long gun.  Will he get prosecuted? I doubt it. Equality under the law is fading quickly if you follow what is happening to the  white St Louis couple who  defended their lives and mansion from BLM. They are being prosecuted. As far as this has to be stopped, everyone who is in Georgia  on mymilitia.com who is not a communist  black racist needs to join a militia now. Note what real racism is not the fake crap BLM and the demon rats talk about. Real racism is judging someone guilty  of a crime because of what their ancestors may or may not have done because of their skin color. Then threatening their life and murdering them strictly because of a person's race.  If this does not wake the patriotic militias in Georgia up ( where I live) , then what will? If you are in Georgia, then this should be a wake up call to join a militia now to protect your life, your family's and your nation's survival as a constitutional republic without which there really is no future at all. If you are new, then join a Georgia militia now. Let us meet and get the militias activated now. Invite all people you know of good character to join now. If this actual hate group can have 200 gather, then with some effort we can have 2000  militia patriots gather if need be to protect our lives and our homes ( even if the sub  militia groups are 20-50 people).  

NFAC has ties to Black Israelite/Hebrew and Nubian movements... the same groups that were committing hate crimes against the Jewish population in NYC and NJ.  Highly militant black power/supremacist. 

Posted (edited)

They were clearly trying to instigate folks, but the ~hour-long video I saw they didn't commit any actual crimes... just were being assholes. Most likely, this 'Jay' is a Soros-funded agent provacateur trying to get some poor, well-meaning but easily-misled black folks shot by some poor panicked white folks who think they're being attacked by BLaMtiFa so the media can twist it into a 'white supremacist uprising.'

We would do well to avoid giving them what they want...

Edited by modernpaladin

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
-JFK

It’s smart to look at other sides of this, as well. As Americans tolerance is key. People will say lots of negative things about us if we were marching, armed. I personally do not care what they chant. It’s when they act upon those chants that it becomes a call for action. Or reaction. 
That gentleman in the car was approached because they heard him laughing and thought he was laughing at them. This proves that even though they were well armed, They were still in great fear. Regardless of the threats they made about ending his day. 
Our aim should be to use their slogans and platform for our own ends. That’s what warfare is. 
We have battles on many fronts here today.  The very last thing I am concerned with is a black national militia armed and yelling racial anti-white slurs. No matter how many they recruit, they are still limited to urban locations and 38million in numbers, if you want to include children and elderly, etc. 

Learning from other groups and using what is working for them is what will make us successful with our own mission. The men and women on this site are a drop on the bucket as compared to what we need in membership for our own local units and networks. 
Ive begin advertising mymilitia using road signs, knowing that those who visit this site will find me, and others like me. 
When you see moments like the GA video, gather as much intel as you can for your own means.

They are not our enemy today. 
But they may very well need us as a ally tomorrow. 
-Charlie Mike!

On 7/5/2020 at 11:43 AM, Skillet said:

John Fitzgerald Johnson, aka "Grandmaster Jay", a former SGT in the US army. He served as a supply clerk during the mid 80s. The "organization" primarily conducts most of their coordination using secure chat apps with singular coordinators, typically veterans, in regions that are plugged into various other empowerment movements to mobilize numbers. Their training level is assessed as minimal based on the OSINT from the last few marches they have made. Johnson is attempting to establish a regular network and create a training regimen to build a nationwide Black only militia with the goal to establish a Black ethnostate within the US.   

Actors as it turns out. 

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/atlantas-armed-black-panther-marchers-were-actors-dressed-in-costumes/

14 minutes ago, MiguelCepeda said:

That was a different group and demonstration at Decatur Square in Atlanta.

On 7/8/2020 at 7:08 AM, MiguelCepeda said:

Negative, sir. The march referred to in the source link provided took place on 3 JUNE. 

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 7/5/2020 at 11:43 AM, Skillet said:

I didnt know supply clerks could earn a basic parachutist badge and an air assault badge. 

14947818_350119788670595_349536209966787956_n.jpg

Guest Dave shepherd
On 7/5/2020 at 11:30 AM, Rick M said:

This incident is why I joined !

Guest Dave shepherd

They seem to all have the same rifles and body armor which could mean it's being financed by another source .

2 minutes ago, Dave shepherd said:

They seem to all have the same rifles and body armor which could mean it's being financed by another source .

You mean the non-existent armor and the bare bones .22 AR? Here is Mr. Clear your jammed weapon. 

The group was carrying a mix of weapons and calibers. 

Screenshot_20200709-174352_Instagram.jpg

Guest Dave shepherd

I just saw a few the rest were at a distance, not as funded as I thought !

Guest Dave shepherd

The ones that harrassed the motorist look much better attired on video .

Can I point something out without being put in my place??

so all we truly know about this group is what the leader stands for and what the “trusty” media has told us. 
hate to say it. If that was a group of patriots/right wing enthusiasts/etc. this would be taken differently. 
Have many here not called for the exact same show of force? 
would we as a whole not look much different?

i really could care less what caliber of rifle or manor of gear they wear. 
I’m more interested in how they behaved themselves if they march and do so without destruction of property. I say congratulations for keeping their own in line. Far better than the “peaceful” protestors. 
They too have felt the shifting of the world and are making there stance known. We should view this as “ hell I am NOT crazy—look someone else is pissed too” 

I DONT AGREE WITH LEADER AND HIS MEASAGES but see a country that is experiencing significant issues. Watch and learn from them see what issues they face. Let their mistakes be our map to navigate these tough times.