CleanSweeper

Just in from a patriot 07.05.20: 10:45pm

This was dropped to me  but a few patriots on my Patriot  Updated Mewe Group,  I checked it found the original vid and other and news posts(conserv.) with related data on black panthers.

The "Leader" is a joke....i have found several videos of this "militia" and the guy doesn't know how to take off his own gear. He has others taking it off for him. Unfortunately there will be those who are going to jump on this train and it may spread like cancer. I don't understand the logic of waging war on III% or "white" militias. To my knowledge, there are people of all color in the III%'s and militias.....but I guess its the same divisive narrative as there being a "Black" national anthem. Is this going to become a credible threat, or are these people just playing dress up? Please advise.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

Az Chigger,

I sent this out as  a level of awareness.  Many individuals already called his tough wordage out.  when they have no opposition their words are strong . When these coward face up to reality. They  Cower. There is a saying in S.O.G.  Never dig a hole with your mouth  you cannot get your backside out of(friendly version). These people have a lot of growing up to do.

Edited by CleanSweeper
addition

Hey anyone remember when it was a crime for teens to post videos of themselves on Facebook, an go on a rant about how they wana shoot up their school because of being bullied, and then they show off their shooting skills in some deep forest some where.  an there were calls of be on the look out for such videos and report them so we can stop this before it happens.

now videos of " Militias ' which the word is now being used way to broadly by both sides , pop up, an it is , well this is socially acceptable.  Because it is relevant to a bigger issue.

Or better yet, how about we tie this into freedom of speech ? that can be spun off for a long time if one wants.

It is okay for the government to decide what form of speech crosses the line when it protects their power, mind you it is socially okay to bitch and complain about even the government  ( not socially acceptable to give the same exact criticism to the military )

but the left gets to decide when it is socially acceptable to promote racism as long as it fits their narrative.   Mean while if one were to sit the left down, an point out all they are doing is stirring up the small groups of white supremacists. neo nazis, an KKK groups, and pissing off the good police by attacking all the police... you could phrase that in the most sensitive , correct, non undertone manner, logical way possible.

eventually the response would be in some form , NUH UH, YOU ARE !  

It is becoming more and more practical, to just be prepared to defend ones own home, stop getting worked up over b.s in the news and videos like these, and be ready to vote for Trump in Nov.