Constitutional Patriot

The real reason Antifa/BLM and the Democrats play the victim

As a patriot I detest what Lenin and Trotsky did to the Russian people, mass starvation and 70 years of communist tyranny, so I decided to read History of the Russian Revolution by Leon Trotsky. The exact same plan is being used today by Antifa/BLM and the Democrats. Here is one example I have analyzed ................................................................................................................................................................................... 

Volume 3: Chapter 46 'The Triumph of the Soviets'
'The attacking side is almost always interested in seeming on the defensive. A revolutionary party is interested in legal coverings. ' Leon Trotsky
Now I get it. Now I understand why Antifa/BLM and the Democrats always seem to be on the defensive. I have watched way too many videos where these thugs attack , but when patriots or 'deplorables' defend themselves then we are accused of attacking them. It is straight from Trotsky's playbook. Or as it says in Ecclesiastes " There is nothing new under the sun." By being on the defensive the America hating traitors have the law cover their outrages.  For example, the St Louis attorney and his wife who recently defended not only their house ( communists term it a mansion) but their very lives with legally purchased firearms  to protect themselves from Antifa/BLM. The trespassing BLM intimidated the couple and threatened to murder them for the crimes of being white and being wealthy. What is clearly self defense( by the ambulance chasing attorney who gave more money to the Democrats than Republicans) is now being prosecuted by a black Democrat St Louis State's attorney. This is 1-2-3 from the Trotsky's quote above. Now what is to be done? 1) Publicize this far and wide to the American patriot community. When we encounter Antifa/BLM.(especially in a blue state/city), as patriots we must count on unequal treatment under the law and act accordingly. Not fair..but time to deal with reality. 2) Use these types of incidents to raise votes for Republicans who will preferably restore some semblance of equality under the law or at least not actively legally persecute American constitutional patriots 3) Recruit constitutional respecting attorneys into the patriots movement to challenge these blatant discriminatory acts under common law and the the US constitution. Let this nasty practice backfire on the enemies of America. In Genesis, what was meant for evil for Joseph was turned to good by the Lord Jesus. 

•