Saiga308snipe

They said black nation video

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaSsuebS9w. ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Time video 3:37 most of it was ok with me I respect them having balls till they said black nation wtf ūüė†

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I see a new member name Juan just joined here  so I bet he's Hispanic I don't think he would like a black Nation in the USA taking control that kind of leaves him out also ,not being black ..think about it

Edited by Saiga308snipe

49 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

I see a new member name Juan just joined here  so I bet he's Hispanic I don't think he would like a black Nation in the USA taking control that kind of leaves him out also ,not being black ..think about it

Good thinking, anyone have access to publicity? Interview bomb local live news crews yelling? Coincidentally know a guy that has access to a botnet? Write a "Dear John" letter?!!..

No, start posting about it and Google/Facebook/reddit(anywhere that shows their search statistics publicly ex:Trending searches) search the fuck out of that question/topic. Make it trending, visible... Coordinate with friends to do the same right before local morning news time, it might even make it on there if we do it collectively and perfectly timed. Every morning for a couple of days, maybe a whole week?

They can't censor all of it away from multiple platforms at once, try to dominate a timespan of about a minute with everyone. Make sure to monitor trending searches for statistics about your level of success each time. 

Now do the simple math and calculate how far behind the number one search your efforts were to find out how many more friends you need in order to surpass the previous attempts #1 numbers result(24hrs). This usually does the trick.

If you speak a foreign language, use Google/news forums in those areas too. Open and prepare each tabs' text box so you can go through and send sequentially when the time comes.

Anyone ever ask SIRI or your phone¬†what the number 1 search request is? Reporters do.. ūüėČ I used to work for a multimedia press related company, statistics like these were bookmarked and even open on start.

Remember east coast users are already well into their day when morning hits the west. ūüėČ But don't let Hawaii do it, everyone past the Appalachians already doesnt give a fuck about shit, since their day will be over already. #sheeplife, east coast bandwidth also greater. But what do I know.

There's more than one way to play, dominate them where they get their strength. Make them doubt that they have any support, even if it's just for one minute. Let them feel that, it'll help later when it comes time to harvest... *ehem.. ..time to unify and defend the Constitution from threats foreign and domestic.

Post thought: Theres a black man running for office in NJ, the dems are using that republican black life that doesnt matter to them in order to make patenting land look like tax evasion. Thought I'd get that out there too, hot suppressed info right next to the Juan revelations.

Woof.

All rights reserved without prejudice.

19 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Nobody should care what color or race someone is, only what they stand for.  You put out some good info, Saiga, but you might want to qualify that posting a bit.