Airborne88

Recruitment

Posted (edited)

While I pray for peace in our nation, as a former Infantry Officer and a student of history, I'd be foolish to think that this nation is just fine.  It is not.  I don't have all the answers for the present political and social climate we are facing.  Quite honestly, as an Army veteran who served during the Gulf War, who is proud of his crossed rifles, airborne wings and other military achievements, I'd prefer to enjoy the rest of my life on my front porch.  But, if I truly love this nation, and if I believe the Constitution is as valid today as it was 244 years ago, and if I can see the danger our nation is facing, then I am compelled to suit up and do my part to defend liberty and justice.  Many friends have asked me about the formation of militias, and while it may anger some, I'm going to lay out some very important points about how a militia can be effective.  A militia must possess the following:

1.  A common allegiance and vision.  The oath I took as a soldier in the Army stands.  I am sworn to protect this nation from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

2.  Chain of Command.  Contrary to what many civilians think, an effective military force is not a democracy.  Leadership is not elected.  It is earned based on specific criteria.

3.  A realistic Operational Plan.  What is the mission of a 706 Militia?  It isn't a game.  It isn't for someone who wants to play soldier or feel tough or, worst of all, violate our sacred Constitution.

4.  Mental and physical fitness.  A member of a militia or any military force must be mentally disciplined.  Ask yourself if you really could handle the discipline it takes to be good in the field, in the classroom and when in the public.  I am 53.  I can still run a mile under 7 minutes.  I can still max a PT test.  I can still qualify Expert with an M16.  I can read a topographical map and get from point A to point B using that topographical map and a lensetic compass.  I am trained in all forms of light infantry combat operations at the squad, platoon, company and battalion level.  I can still hump a 60 pound rucksack.  This isn't bragging, but I want people to understand that mental and physical fitness are vital.

5.  Security.  I held a secret clearance when I served.  It is vital that certain operational information be protected.  The last thing a militia needs is a member bragging to anyone and everyone that he or she is in a militia.  By the same token, I am not affraid of any government agency, ie, FBI, GBI, etc, keeping tabs on me.  If a militia operates within the laws, no member should be affraid of law enforcement.  In fact, I would want members of our military and law enforcement in a militia.

6.  Continuous training.  The fact is, we must face the truth staring right at us that there is a very real and violent threat to the very future of our nation.  A militia, by its very title, must train for the possibility of real combat.  We have areas in Georgia right now where law enforcement has been ordered to stand down.  Such dangerous orders are the reason an 8 year old girl was shot and killed by leftist combatants in Atlanta on the night of 4JULY2020.  Continuous training is essential.

7.  Code of Conduct.  Everything a militia does must always reflect the main purpose of why the militia exists - "To support and defend the Constitution of the United States", to be professionals at all times, to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I am rightly furious at what is happening in America today.  I am ready to join a well-organized and well-trained militia.  If you are willing to put in the work, contact me.  The training must start NOW.  This doesn't mean we spend every weekend running around a farm in fatigues and carrying rifles.  In the military over 50% of the training took place in classroom settings.  We need a platoon sized unit, about 40 personnel each in about 6 sectors in north Georgia.  That's 240 members total, 6 platoons which is about half a battalion.  

I AM READY TO SERVE.  FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Edited by Airborne88

I’ve been out of the Navy since ‘18. Served 12 years and would still like to serve in anyway that I can help and meet up to do training as much as possible. Please let me know. 

Author of the topic Posted

Mikey, you're just what I'd want in a unit.  The primary obastscle I've been facing is the distance between me and those wanting to form.  I reside in Pickens County, GA.  Most of the people who have contacted me are over two hours away.  How far are you from Pickens?

Reaching out to anyone who is a Listed Militia Leader. If any one here is listed as a leader send me a message.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

On 7/6/2020 at 12:50 AM, Airborne88 said:

While I pray for peace in our nation, as a former Infantry Officer and a student of history, I'd be foolish to think that this nation is just fine.  It is not.  I don't have all the answers for the present political and social climate we are facing.  Quite honestly, as an Army veteran who served during the Gulf War, who is proud of his crossed rifles, airborne wings and other military achievements, I'd prefer to enjoy the rest of my life on my front porch.  But, if I truly love this nation, and if I believe the Constitution is as valid today as it was 244 years ago, and if I can see the danger our nation is facing, then I am compelled to suit up and do my part to defend liberty and justice.  Many friends have asked me about the formation of militias, and while it may anger some, I'm going to lay out some very important points about how a militia can be effective.  A militia must possess the following:

1.  A common allegiance and vision.  The oath I took as a soldier in the Army stands.  I am sworn to protect this nation from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

2.  Chain of Command.  Contrary to what many civilians think, an effective military force is not a democracy.  Leadership is not elected.  It is earned based on specific criteria.

3.  A realistic Operational Plan.  What is the mission of a 706 Militia?  It isn't a game.  It isn't for someone who wants to play soldier or feel tough or, worst of all, violate our sacred Constitution.

4.  Mental and physical fitness.  A member of a militia or any military force must be mentally disciplined.  Ask yourself if you really could handle the discipline it takes to be good in the field, in the classroom and when in the public.  I am 53.  I can still run a mile under 7 minutes.  I can still max a PT test.  I can still qualify Expert with an M16.  I can read a topographical map and get from point A to point B using that topographical map and a lensetic compass.  I am trained in all forms of light infantry combat operations at the squad, platoon, company and battalion level.  I can still hump a 60 pound rucksack.  This isn't bragging, but I want people to understand that mental and physical fitness are vital.

5.  Security.  I held a secret clearance when I served.  It is vital that certain operational information be protected.  The last thing a militia needs is a member bragging to anyone and everyone that he or she is in a militia.  By the same token, I am not affraid of any government agency, ie, FBI, GBI, etc, keeping tabs on me.  If a militia operates within the laws, no member should be affraid of law enforcement.  In fact, I would want members of our military and law enforcement in a militia.

6.  Continuous training.  The fact is, we must face the truth staring right at us that there is a very real and violent threat to the very future of our nation.  A militia, by its very title, must train for the possibility of real combat.  We have areas in Georgia right now where law enforcement has been ordered to stand down.  Such dangerous orders are the reason an 8 year old girl was shot and killed by leftist combatants in Atlanta on the night of 4JULY2020.  Continuous training is essential.

7.  Code of Conduct.  Everything a militia does must always reflect the main purpose of why the militia exists - "To support and defend the Constitution of the United States", to be professionals at all times, to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I am rightly furious at what is happening in America today.  I am ready to join a well-organized and well-trained militia.  If you are willing to put in the work, contact me.  The training must start NOW.  This doesn't mean we spend every weekend running around a farm in fatigues and carrying rifles.  In the military over 50% of the training took place in classroom settings.  We need a platoon sized unit, about 40 personnel each in about 6 sectors in north Georgia.  That's 240 members total, 6 platoons which is about half a battalion.  

I AM READY TO SERVE.  FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

I come out of the political world, having fought for traditional american values since 1988. Over the last four years I have fought a different war against cancer. Praise God I am cancer free and getting back in shape.

I am furious at the state of our nation. Two men standing against 485 out of 535 members of congress and the deep state, local elected who are part of the cabal. I sore an oath to protect and defend against all enemies foreign and domestic and I meant every word. 

I am dieting, working out, training and praying so that I may be at my best as we head toward the fall when i believe we will see great unrest. I have infiltrated the Antifa and leftist groups so that I can learning their game plan. I need like minded people around me to help me grow in preparedness to fight for our great country.

"Against All Enemies Foreign & Domestic".

Author of the topic Posted

First, thank God you stood up to cancer and won.  Thank God you stood in the midst of evil, liberal politics and refused to back down.  In my part of Georgia, it has been difficult to organize personnel into a real-time unit due to the distances.  But, I believe if war breaks out, things will fall into place operationally for us due to the common beliefs.  You are setting an example for us all!