Rev.E.

Who we are

The Volunteer Militia Exists By Law Under Amendment II Of The United States Constitution, U.S.C. 10, Chapter. 13, Section 311, And The Tennessee State Constitution Article I, Sections 24 And 26.

Our Purpose Is To Uphold The United States And Tennessee State Constitutions, Defend Against Domestic Enemies, Execute And Safeguard The Laws Of The Union, Suppress Insurrection And Repel Invasions. We Adhere To The Literal And Original Intent Of The United States Constitution And Bill Of Rights As Put Forth By The Founding Fathers And Hold Those Principles Inviolate. 

We Reject Any Philosophy Of Supremacy Based On Race, Religion Or Gender.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

I Think it would be a good idea for everyone to paper up and actually bring yourself back under the constitution.  Right now, the constitution is functioning as a corporate bday under UCC codes and MARITIME and Admirality jurisdiction of the sea. You all need to paper up and become a state national and state citizen. We are bringing back our real government and we are in need of already standing militias. So if you are serious about taking this country back, go to this sight annavonreitz.com. there you will find all the information on what happened and why we are here today and what needs to be done to fix this. We are far into this process now.  All 50 states are involved and this process is actually happening all over the globe.  

Right now we are chattel under the British crown and worth more to them dead than alive.   

I know most of you folks are probably pretty awake. You know things aren't right and haven't been for a long time.

I am a 2nd Lt in the Tennessee State Guard and not allowed to join you all officially. I am also in the process up papering up and right smack dab in the middle of this movement. I have friends....  I hear and see things.... I have followed the demise of the globe for over 40 years. Go to the sight read. Go to coordinatedcitizen.com and register.  From there you will go to SSBAMERICA.net. the link is on the coordinatedcitizen page.  Get it done.  This will put you all in the history books. This is no BS. It is real and it has been happening for quite some time now. We are nearly ready to install the right government according to founding fathers. We need militia.  Many militia.  Papered up and ready to stand in defense of this country.  Make no mistake. When we come out of this chaos happening right now... We either be on our knees or free!  What say you? 

Contact me anytime. I am here to help however I can.  Don't discard this info lightly. It is time to REALLY wake up. It is time to put an end to the NWO and globalist take over.  It is time to remove the UN from our soil. It time to finish the wall. It time!  And we need you to be awake, prepared, trained, and ready.  

• Who Viewed the Topic

11 members have viewed this topic: