ROFCB Commander

Who we are NOT, and why we need that to be clear.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Kaser100 said:

I have seen these militia videos on YT, and most are not what is needed. A visual image of over weight guys playing soldier, guys that should be getting in shape, and realize they are no longer 20. My own opinion is militia should be ghost, not seen until needed as the last line of defense. No image is better than the unfit militia image, the militia bombing, or the kill everything image most people have. We are not here to be in the spotlight at all.

Young people are also needed and the more radical they can act the better, allow them in infiltrate the target and gather intel.  

Edited by MBR

1 hour ago, ROFCB Commander said:

I don't believe we are outnumbered at all. In fact, I believe we thoroughly outnumber them. What we are is outworked, outhustled, and--unlike us--they are outspoken. We, as a class, are afraid. Timid. We let them bully us and don't push back. And I don't mean by lining up with rifles outside of a building--I mean in the political arena, and in the theater of ideas.

Us--"All lives matter."

Them--YOU'RE A RACIST PIG!

The conversation dies right there. Nevermind that we're right. Nevermind that by saying we're racist, they are the racists! Nevermind that there's no hit of racism to the statement "all lives matter" and in fact it's the least-racist, most anti-racist statement that could be made--they shout "RACIST" and we cower in the corner. And the PIG part is ignored altogether.

They're bullies, and rather than do what we've been taught since childhood when confronted with a bully, we just hand them our lunch money and hope we can avoid them for the rest of the day. THAT is why it seems we're outnumbered--we're too busy hiding from them for our true numbers (and strength) to show itself.

There is one place these "racist white folk" can descent and I think we will see it in November.

An like you stated. I believe we are in the majority now.  FEAR fear motivates ppl to vote more than anything, and the left is now more scary to even the 80 year old lady than the guy next door with guns that goes hunting.

also being a liberal dem don't keep you from being burned out any more. Like I said. FEAR!!!

@ ROFCB Commander

Great post, My thoughts: 

Any suggestions on finding retired or active military personal to train, advise, lead?

we are currently in a 4th and 5th gen war and have been since 1960.  see this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5z24KKd_BQ 

I agree, let the Police, DHS, national guard handle this for now, it is clear the left controls the courts and media.  I will not be sucked into fighting the fight the left wants to fight.  When I fight it will be on my terms.  parading around in tactical gear seems stupid and counter productive to the goals, you also look like a larper.   

I have started a Washington State Militia page and will be focusing on :

1. Training everyone to operate as a Green Beret, one the primary focuses of the Green Berets is to train local militias.  Currently we are not getting much traction as far as recruiting at the county level, so anyone we do have needs to be prepared to train people when something does happen or if country recruiting takes off.  It may prove ineffective but a good plan today is better than a great plan next year. 

2. Information war, the militias were integral to the formation of America.  Ordinary citizens picking up arms to secure their freedom and the freedom for their children.  I will be producing inspiration videos, along the lines of national guard recruiting videos mixed with antifa calling for violence.  At the moment antifa and the communists are giving us a golden opportunity with the flood of violent media they are producing, we need to capitalize.  

3. community outreach.  Go fund me has thousands of people needing help, I will focus on fundraising for children in need.  It will not be hard to create a sign with pictures of the child, the go fund me URL, and a sign reading HELP and a Washington State Militia logo.  This will also add to points one and two, also helping children and families in need is a worthy goal in its self.    

as far as liking up with other states, sure sounds good.  but we dont have anything to link up with, militias here are inactive, or untrained and seem more like drinking clubs.  WHEN my plans takes hold and become self sustaining then we could talk about region meetups.  at the moment I'm not going to put the card before the horse.   

I would appreciate your input.  

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Marcus said:

@ ROFCB Commander

Great post, My thoughts: 

Any suggestions on finding retired or active military personal to train, advise, lead?

we are currently in a 4th and 5th gen war and have been since 1960.  see this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5z24KKd_BQ 

I agree, let the Police, DHS, national guard handle this for now, it is clear the left controls the courts and media.  I will not be sucked into fighting the fight the left wants to fight.  When I fight it will be on my terms.  parading around in tactical gear seems stupid and counter productive to the goals, you also look like a larper.   

I have started a Washington State Militia page and will be focusing on :

1. Training everyone to operate as a Green Beret, one the primary focuses of the Green Berets is to train local militias.  Currently we are not getting much traction as far as recruiting at the county level, so anyone we do have needs to be prepared to train people when something does happen or if country recruiting takes off.  It may prove ineffective but a good plan today is better than a great plan next year. 

2. Information war, the militias were integral to the formation of America.  Ordinary citizens picking up arms to secure their freedom and the freedom for their children.  I will be producing inspiration videos, along the lines of national guard recruiting videos mixed with antifa calling for violence.  At the moment antifa and the communists are giving us a golden opportunity with the flood of violent media they are producing, we need to capitalize.  

3. community outreach.  Go fund me has thousands of people needing help, I will focus on fundraising for children in need.  It will not be hard to create a sign with pictures of the child, the go fund me URL, and a sign reading HELP and a Washington State Militia logo.  This will also add to points one and two, also helping children and families in need is a worthy goal in its self.    

as far as liking up with other states, sure sounds good.  but we dont have anything to link up with, militias here are inactive, or untrained and seem more like drinking clubs.  WHEN my plans takes hold and become self sustaining then we could talk about region meetups.  at the moment I'm not going to put the card before the horse.   

I would appreciate your input.  

For what it's worth, here's my input on at least part of what you've said.

Inspirational videos ARE NEEDED--but not to promote joining or otherwise increasing the power of the National Guard. Not because the Guard is a bad thing, or the people within it are bad people, but because the use of the guard is too dependent upon politicians who simply can't be trusted to deploy their power correctly, or even at all. We've seen this in spades over the last month and a half (if the Guard had been deployed the way it should have been in these areas wracked by violence and looting, this shit would have ended weeks ago--but the people who are in charge of mobilizing them simply refuse to do so. What happens when they decide to mobilize them against us? Because Kate Brown, Jay Inslee, Gretchen Witmer, et al will do that in a heartbeat, while allowing ANTIFA and the BLM terrorists act with utter impunity.)

Your videos should be directing people to join local civilian groups, or support national ones if they are too afraid to step out and actually put themselves on the line (and I don't blame them, in places like Washington and Oregon). Incidentally, I'm looking for just that sort of thing for what my team and I are putting together. But even if it isn't our organization, it should be some grass-roots, civilian organization that benefits from your efforts, not a well-funded military unit that is at the disposal of anti-Americans like Inslee/Brown/Witmer et al.

Community outreach is the absolute key to any success the Militia, or any offshoot thereof, will have moving forward. And yes, there is no reason to think "regional" or "national", or even "state", coordination until the community units are strong and thriving. Top-down should only be for organization; the power must come from the bottom up.

As for attracting higher level military (retired officers, etc.), we have to prove our worthiness first. That's not going to happen until we have completely shifted the narrative away from the "crazy Militia rednecks" and toward the "strong Citizen Soldiers" image.

Edited by ROFCB Commander

10 minutes ago, ROFCB Commander said:

For what it's worth, here's my input on at least part of what you've said.

Inspirational videos ARE NEEDED--but not to promote joining or otherwise increasing the power of the National Guard. Not because the Guard is a bad thing, or the people within it are bad people, but because the use of the guard is too dependent upon politicians who simply can't be trusted to deploy their power correctly, or even at all. We've seen this in spades over the last month and a half (if the Guard had been deployed the way it should have been in these areas wracked by violence and looting, this shit would have ended weeks ago--but the people who are in charge of mobilizing them simply refuse to do so. What happens when they decide to mobilize them against us? Because Kate Brown, Jay Inslee, Gretchen Witmer, et al will do that in a heartbeat, while allowing ANTIFA and the BLM terrorists act with utter impunity.)

Your videos should be directing people to join local civilian groups, or support national ones if they are too afraid to step out and actually put themselves on the line (and I don't blame them, in places like Washington and Oregon). Incidentally, I'm looking for just that sort of thing for what my team and I are putting together. But even if it isn't our organization, it should be some grass-roots, civilian organization that benefits from your efforts, not a well-funded military unit that is at the disposal of anti-Americans like Inslee/Brown/Witmer et al.

Community outreach is the absolute key to any success the Militia, or any offshoot thereof, will have moving forward. And yes, there is no reason to think "regional" or "national", or even "state", coordination until the community units are strong and thriving. Top-down should only be for organization; the power must come from the bottom up.

As for attracting higher level military (retired officers, etc.), we have to prove our worthiness first. That's not going to happen until we have completely shifted the narrative away from the "crazy Militia rednecks" and toward the "strong Citizen Soldiers" image.

What i meant was "like" national guard videos but raising awareness for our cause.  you know family man sees what is happening and wants to help but does not know where to go, then show our groups affecting change, cut to the same guy helping in his community.  I agree with what you said about the guard. you do bring up a good point about the videos not being to specific to the unit, state or region.  if someone goes through the trouble of making a video it should focus on maximum impact.  I will adjust accordingly.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSLrLiC1z0&t=595s

Have a look at this video, it brings up some good points on the entire militia vs community response type group.  I am beginning to think Militia may not be the right name, one key aspect is the type of people the "militia" name attracts, and to your point about tacticool guys tarnishing our image.  

I'm beginning to think a community response group may be more effective in branding and recruiting, for one we dont need to worry about overcoming the Militia image, we can start fresh instead of in a hole.  we would still have a wing of the group that operates as a "Militia" but without calling it that and the only people in that wing are people who've proven themselves, quality over quantity. 

thoughts? 

Author of the topic Posted
26 minutes ago, Marcus said:

What i meant was "like" national guard videos but raising awareness for our cause.  you know family man sees what is happening and wants to help but does not know where to go, then show our groups affecting change, cut to the same guy helping in his community.  I agree with what you said about the guard. you do bring up a good point about the videos not being to specific to the unit, state or region.  if someone goes through the trouble of making a video it should focus on maximum impact.  I will adjust accordingly.  

Have a look at this video, it brings up some good points on the entire militia vs community response type group.  I am beginning to think Militia may not be the right name, one key aspect is the type of people the "militia" name attracts, and to your point about tacticool guys tarnishing our image.  

I'm beginning to think a community response group may be more effective in branding and recruiting, for one we dont need to worry about overcoming the Militia image, we can start fresh instead of in a hole.  we would still have a wing of the group that operates as a "Militia" but without calling it that and the only people in that wing are people who've proven themselves, quality over quantity. 

thoughts? 

My thought is exactly this, in every respect.

That's precisely what I'm working on developing--a complete re-brand of the entire Militia, with the focus being on community involvement, citizens being the defenders of their neighborhoods in every respect. I posted this a few messages back, but here's a teaser for anyone who is currently wondering what this might look like. This is just a start--a little "imaging" to go with the narrative:

NCDFSoldierCitizen.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Anyone who is interested in learning more about "what we're up to" should feel free to message me. Keep in mind that much of this isn't really ready for "public release" just yet--but if you want to be informed when it is, let me know.

33 minutes ago, Marcus said:

thoughts? 

What's your experience with producing videos?

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, MBR said:

What's your experience with producing videos?

High school video production, I'm a robotics and automation engineer by trade.  I dont have the skills to produce other peoples videos but I'm relatively confident I can make this happen. 

Edited by Marcus

10 minutes ago, Marcus said:

High school video production, I'm a robotics and automation engineer by trade.  I dont have the skills to produce other peoples videos but I'm relatively confident I can make this happen. 

Keep in touch, I'm not a producer, but I can edit per a script.  

Too All I am now involved with a FB group Patriots For The Reclamation of America https://www.facebook.com/groups/p4trofa and we have chapters in 46 states now.  I am part of the team running the NM site https://www.facebook.com/groups/search/groups_home/?q=patriots for the reclamation of america new mexico chapter  . Go check out the FB pages and see if this is part of what you are looking for. The core people are highly motivated and have had meets in some states and are working on doing anti protests where ever the ANTIFA ect are. They are working on having the numbers to be able to do a show of force to shut them down but not to cause a conflict. Too few and you have a NM Civil Guard issue and you get horrible press. We are seeing being organized and a collective group goes along way. We are posting events in States so there is a single point of information for your state. Check it out and request to join if you want. We are vetting people so there is a selection process.

The main group has 22K in members and is growing rapidly.  (59 in leadership)

This group was created from 2 reasons.
1) As another group for conservatives to express their opinions freely.
2) To connect people with others in their area to form "clubs" in case the current situation turns into a Civil War. This is not to promote or push such a conflict but merely to prepare in case it happens.

New Mexico has grown from 3 to 25 in just a couple of days. 

15 hours ago, Alamo6 said:

Too All I am now involved with a FB group Patriots For The Reclamation of America https://www.facebook.com/groups/p4trofa and we have chapters in 46 states now.  I am part of the team running the NM site https://www.facebook.com/groups/search/groups_home/?q=patriots for the reclamation of america new mexico chapter  . Go check out the FB pages and see if this is part of what you are looking for. The core people are highly motivated and have had meets in some states and are working on doing anti protests where ever the ANTIFA ect are. They are working on having the numbers to be able to do a show of force to shut them down but not to cause a conflict. Too few and you have a NM Civil Guard issue and you get horrible press. We are seeing being organized and a collective group goes along way. We are posting events in States so there is a single point of information for your state. Check it out and request to join if you want. We are vetting people so there is a selection process.

The main group has 22K in members and is growing rapidly.  (59 in leadership)

This group was created from 2 reasons.
1) As another group for conservatives to express their opinions freely.
2) To connect people with others in their area to form "clubs" in case the current situation turns into a Civil War. This is not to promote or push such a conflict but merely to prepare in case it happens.

New Mexico has grown from 3 to 25 in just a couple of days. 

Facebook is a crap way to organize, a lot of people including myself cannot access Facebook, you really need to get  real URL and web page.

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 8:49 AM, MBR said:

Facebook is a crap way to organize, a lot of people including myself cannot access Facebook, you really need to get  real URL and web page.

FB is crap for organizing is an opinion but its gotten 27K in members over less than a month it has help mobilize people to 2 anti protests this past week. It now has enough people and funding to get yes you guessed it a website that will be up next week and will start hosting PodCasts. The NM chapter I am part of the leadership has gone from 4 to 35 in less than a week using FB. Having said all that FB is not the place to put all focus but it is a great recruiting tool and place to put meeting notices up. I will say the couple of weeks I have been on here I mostly see people wanting to start something but never get it off the ground. The organization I'm with now has a forum too. Lastly I get the not having FB and it has lots of risks. MRB if you are interested in finding out more and when the website is up and running I will share. 

WebSite https://www.patriots4troa.org/index.php/Main_Page  it is still being built

Edited by Alamo6

This page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken,

On 7/18/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ovrclockd said:

You don't know that... I am only bringing that specific instance up because I knew what it was... This is a big issue here and elsewhere is people ASSUMING an event or something they saw on Fox News and CNN or otherwise and starting off fundamentally wrong in their assumption to base the rest of the thread, comment section, or conversation off of...

More appropriately it would be Communicate, Organize, Execute...

Communication Dominates Warfare, but it also dominates personal and professional relationships...

Are you sure we have to have people to communicate with first... Just saying

On 7/7/2020 at 1:04 AM, ROFCB Commander said:

That's why I believe we should be reaching out to those who don't think they have anything to contribute, perhaps because of age or infirmary, but in fact could be VERY helpful to us in becoming battle-ready and fully accepted within our communities.

Yep not everyone can knock down doors and be a shooter or navy seal. And even navy seals need someone who packs stuff for them, give them intel, etcetc.

I have read many posts in this thread (not all) and the commonality I see  here is that Militia isn't a front line defence against a tyrannical govt. But doesn't the tyrannical govt control the Army, National Guard, Police, and the friggen Navy Seals too? I was a soldier, I've been there. And I can tell you that there are enough left leaning shit heads in high positions to follow tyrannical orders, and hand them down through the ranks. If the order was given to turn guns on citizens, I wouldn't put it past em to do it. 8 years I was in. And I've had to follow quite a few shady characters that could end your career with a glance. And in my eyes, in some areas the police HAVE failed. They followed (what I believe to be unlawful) orders to stand down and allowed their city to be raped and pillaged and their citizens to be murdered in cold blood. I challenge the thought process that we aren't the first line of defense against a tyrannical govt. One piece of equipment in the Army can pinpoint your house with laser precision and destroy it from 30 miles away. If you don't posses the same power, which we don't,  then it is a fools belief that that equipment will be on our side.

12 minutes ago, 2 Cents said:

I have read many posts in this thread (not all) and the commonality I see  here is that Militia isn't a front line defence against a tyrannical govt. But doesn't the tyrannical govt control the Army, National Guard, Police, and the friggen Navy Seals too? I was a soldier, I've been there. And I can tell you that there are enough left leaning shit heads in high positions to follow tyrannical orders, and hand them down through the ranks. If the order was given to turn guns on citizens, I wouldn't put it past em to do it. 8 years I was in. And I've had to follow quite a few shady characters that could end your career with a glance. And in my eyes, in some areas the police HAVE failed. They followed (what I believe to be unlawful) orders to stand down and allowed their city to be raped and pillaged and their citizens to be murdered in cold blood. I challenge the thought process that we aren't the first line of defense against a tyrannical govt. One piece of equipment in the Army can pinpoint your house with laser precision and destroy it from 30 miles away. If you don't posses the same power, which we don't,  then it is a fools belief that that equipment will be on our side.

I was in for 20. That gear you speak of means nothing in a low-tech/no-tech asymmetrical battlespace. Iraq/Afghanistan are proofs. I'd commend the Small Wars Manual, written in 1940 by the Marine Corps. It is the foundation of insurgency/counterinsurgency doctrine. In fact, we were losing in Iraq until we returned to the doctrine we knew, and away from push-button intelligence and targeting.

Your premise is wrong on the militia being a frontline defense. The Founders intended it to be; but we have not had a constitutional militia since 1903, characterized by compulsory service and 100% state control.

Lawful/unlawful orders is something never exercised in the military. Nothing in PME as far as scenarios, so it doesn't get the attention it needs. We jack our hands in the air every enlistment, pledging to defend the Constitution--- not knowing what that means or how it could possibly play out in likely scenarios.