Rascaldees

BLM SHOOTS 8 YEAR OLD

These DEMORAT leaders are going to hold off from any help from Trump till Nov no doubt . Too much Pride in crime.

Lori Lightfoot is an embarrassment and anti American piece of trash
They’re calling it political??

These people make me nauseous 

The only way it will be forced with national guard protecting federal property to give relief for police to help citizens 

They will thin out the police with shootings everywhere and it will be out of control

yah defund police 👌

Georgia has declared State of Emergency and activated 1000 National Guard to Atlanta according to news reports.

Not sure how much of an impact they will have given the current track record in other cities dealing with civil unrest.  

Let’s see if BLM protests about increased funding for the police to stop all of these criminal murders.   I guess black children’s lives don’t matter because I will bet that there is not going to be one protest in any of these Democrat controlled cities.   How about the black panthers?  They going to go to NYC, Chicago,Atlanta or any other city to rally against the criminals killing and shooting so many black lives?  I would say not because their racist perspectives only allows them to go after police and the white population.  Where are the brainwashed zombies that would rather pull down statues and burn businesses.  Where are those protesting for social justice?

Complete hypocrites all of them. 

Its sad.  I saw another clip earlier today of the guy in the bronx that was walking across the street with his daughter holding her hand, and a car pulled up and shot him dead.  It really is a spiritual war out there, evil manifesting all around.

I feel like the BLMers and rioters  and agitated kids are not cognizant of the horrors of what they are trying to unleash.  In some ways they know not what they do.

6 minutes ago, dragonghost said:

Its sad.  I saw another clip earlier today of the guy in the bronx that was walking across the street with his daughter holding her hand, and a car pulled up and shot him dead.  It really is a spiritual war out there, evil manifesting all around.

I feel like the BLMers and rioters  and agitated kids are not cognizant of the horrors of what they are trying to unleash.  In some ways they know not what they do.

The sad thing is that they are easily manipulated and driven into a frenzy because they don’t know history.  We would do a lot of good if we could implement an educational program that could be given by people they would trust. 

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

The sad thing is that they are easily manipulated and driven into a frenzy because they don’t know history.  We would do a lot of good if we could implement an educational program that could be given by people they would trust. 

Needs to change engineered corruption of our children

It’s Time to band together brothers and sisters. Those are our people they are killing. Pushing us around with brute force. Everyone always says their not sheep. Then let’s stand up and push right back. Their terrorist and they will continue to terrorize our country and our good people until either they are stopped or they win. I will not stand back and watch another kid die. My kids are 6-4-1.5 years old. I will not let anything happen to them. We must stop this before it happens. STAND BY ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE SHALL PREVAIL!!!! 

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, LibertyorDeath93 said:

It’s Time to band together brothers and sisters. Those are our people they are killing. Pushing us around with brute force. Everyone always says their not sheep. Then let’s stand up and push right back. Their terrorist and they will continue to terrorize our country and our good people until either they are stopped or they win. I will not stand back and watch another kid die. My kids are 6-4-1.5 years old. I will not let anything happen to them. We must stop this before it happens. STAND BY ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE SHALL PREVAIL!!!! 

Make sure that you are in your legal rights. We will not win this by becoming terrorists ourselves. 

That said; FIGHT FOR YOUR HOMES