The Fatalist

they took the roots out of the grass with the rona

What do you suppose would happen if i just set up a fold out table and sat there with a big sign that said "militia - join here"?

I mean, they closed all the places people used to get together and talk about the world together, bars, concerts, barber shop waiting areas, etc.

the founders had meetings in church and pubs to discuss what to do about the crown and his redcoats. they literally planned their war in the very places we are now forbidden.       these online forums are too public to discuss what "really" needs to happen and how to go about our own defense from redcoats enforcing the kings law. most info deemed too dangerous is simply removed from the internet. they let us see exactly what they want us to see.

when we come together to socialize with friends of the same ilk, we usually begin to have these intense discussions. so they are removing them and forcing us to bind our mouths as some kind of sick symbol of silence.

so i guess all i got left that i can do is literally sit next to a busy street at a table and see who has the stones to come talk and maybe exchange info in order to meet up out of public to start the well regulated part of our existence. or maybe ill just be ridiculed and arrested for inciting violence. 

either way getting "our" people together using social media doesn't seem to be working at all.

we need to start having speakeasy pubs and secret church meetings again.

It might be a good idea to get a burner phone and use that number to give out until prospects have been thoroughly vetted. I wouldn’t want random people having my personal number because of obvious potential repercussions or fall-out from those portraying themselves as interested parties.

Trust But Verify
Have you considered fliers? You could canvas neighborhoods in your AO. Beats sitting in the sun and waiting for someone to stop or to get arrested.

Also, it might help lessen the stigma of the the word ‘Militia’ and make the idea more palpable if you were to tweak the wording a bit by changing it from Militia to ‘Constitutional Citizens Meeting for Action’. That’s just an example, of course but do you get what I’m saying? Most folks hear the ‘M’ word and automatically jump to conclusions but folks like you and I know the importance of it. 

Concerned Citizens for Change

———————

Concerned Citizens for Constitutional Enforcement

———————

Citizens for Accountability in Government

———————

We The People for Constitutional Enforcement in Government

or just

We The People

just some ideas