GLCsector3295

Democrat Narrative / Militias ?

this article seemed to give a fair report on the 200 armed black " protesters "    probably already mentioned some where on here so excuse the possible double post,  

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/heavily-armed-black-militia-swarms-stone-mountain-on-independence-day/

An specifically towards the end the commentator mentions exactly what the coverage would have been had it been white people armed, 

But then

https://news.yahoo.com/armed-far-groups-descend-gettysburg-153228192.html ////   https://news.yahoo.com/gettysburg-flag-burning-hoax-sees-191532577.html

The left jerks themselves off with a laugh, it was just a hoax, a joke, look at everyone get all worked up tee hee.

The articles are great for comparison , on how things are portrayed.

It is perfectly acceptable  for blacks to assemble an be armed, and not be racist, which I am pretty sure the 200 member group, was some kind of black hebrew / reverse racist group forgot wtf they are called.

Though for the Gettysburg " hoax "  I am almost willing to bet, that it was only a hoax because people showed up to defend that area, an those that might of been interested in burning a flag, were easily scared off because they were out numbered. so it became a hoax

the problem though is, the blatant KKK / White Supremacists  members that show up to  such pro American / events.

AN my question is this, if there were real militias at Gettysburg that day, are any of them from this site ? IF not, but they were still, good militias , what should they have done to get rid of the KKK/ White Supremacists that showed up, OR is the article mentioning Gettysburg, accurate that these were nothing more than " Right Wing / Extremists  / Supremacists / KKK " ?

Also does anyone wonder , if the KKK / and White Supremacists realize that their assholeness  by showing up to such things, is not helping American in any way shape or form. As much as most would like to give into being rash and scream YEEE HAWWW TIME TO RALLY THE TROOPS, I HAD ENNNNNNNNNNNNNOUGH, an THEEEEEEEEY TOOK OUR JOOOOOOOOOOOBS ( south park ) , that would really be appreciated is if they just fucked off in their farms and stuck to being the pig fuckers that they are. 

Such events really needs people to weed out, the punch happy donut glossed eyed crazy people, that friggin walk around way too damn happy smiling over nothing other than being recorded and waving flags, and the shit stirrers.  But that is just what I would do, have armed security herding cattle into the crazy loon section, and the racist asshole section.

K love you , bye.

Were there any actual KKK and White Supremacist groups present in Gettysburg on the 4th?

The claim never seems to be backed up with any actual evidence.  I would think most Patriots, if they saw a Klansman openly attired at their rally, would go give that person a ration of crap and harass them until they left.  

Nobody likes them.  They are clearly subversives if they show up.  The racist scum is never invited or wanted... yet, always is conveniently mentioned in the media dialogue whenever a patriot rally is being held.  

18 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

Were there any actual KKK and White Supremacist groups present in Gettysburg on the 4th?

The claim never seems to be backed up with any actual evidence.  I would think most Patriots, if they saw a Klansman openly attired at their rally, would go give that person a ration of crap and harass them until they left.  

Nobody likes them.  They are clearly subversives if they show up.  The racist scum is never invited or wanted... yet, always is conveniently mentioned in the media dialogue whenever a patriot rally is being held.  

KKK is almost entirely deep state spies. The KKK was the military arm of the Democrats. Now Antifa /BLM are.

The problem is that it is impossible to assess where the "right wingers" came from. The call to action in Gettysburg was posted all over the place, and literally had non-militia "organizers" trying to round up anyone and everyone to just show up and "fight the Antifa scum". I got those messages outside of militia channels five or six times, starting a week ago. I even had them in my twitter feed.

Assholes gonna be assholes. There are white supremacists out there, they have their silly axe to grind, and if they think they can grind it in Gettysburg, some of them are going to show up. But they're at the bakery, the body shop, the bar. So are pedophiles, serial killers, and Democrats. All of these people are all around us every day. Shine the light on them when you can, hoping they'll scurry away; but don't stop doing what you're doing because of them, and don't do dumb things that make you look like them. Carrying a Confederate flag to express your southern heritage may be all good and well in the right place and right time, but bringing one with you to this kind of thing will get you lumped in with those guys almost as fast as a white hood on your head.

The last thing I'd say is this; are you a white supremacist? If you are, this ain't the place for you. If you are NOT, don't sweat it. When I was working to defeat Obama in 2008, I told the people I spoke to that if they weren't being called racist, they weren't working hard enough. There's not a racist bone in my body, but if CNN calls me that I'm going to wear it as a badge of honor. CNN lies. If I'm giving them reason to lie about me, I must be doing something right.