This is a serious question, for serious men. Please understand that I respect everyone who has the cajones to seek out and join a local militia unit, especially in this time of great need...but I want to talk to those of you who understand and appreciate the gravity of where we are at this precise moment in our history, and are serious about doing something about it.

So are you serious?

If you are, I am going to ask you to prove it--to me, to yourself, and to America.

This movement needs leaders. That is not to say that it doesn't have them; it does. But it needs more--LOTS MORE. It needs you to lead; it needs you to find others who can lead; it needs you to QUALIFY and MOTIVATE demonstrated leaders to join our ranks.

I and some folks I'm working with are very busy working on a written strategy to accomplish those goals. It doesn't have an official name yet--let's just call it an action plan for rapid development of militia forces. The thrust of it will be a step-by-step plan to create, grow, train, and implement a full-scale militia strategy in the space that we have, with the end goal being (don't laugh) at least 1000 troops in every county in the country.

It's bold. It's monumental. But it's needed, it's do-able, and we're going to make it happen--with your help, if you're serious.

I need leaders. Are you one?

Here's who I want to hear from--individuals of all stripes who believe in their hearts that they must do something NOW; must put aside the things that waste their time NOW; must dedicate as many waking moments as they have (and lots of moments you should be sleeping) to actual activity NOW. I don't care if you have only one leg; if you can TYPE, you can SERVE. I don't care if you don't speak English; if you can COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS LIKE YOU, you can SERVE. And by serve, I mean serve your country--not me, not the Project, but America.

This isn't a rah-rah group, and we're not going out into the field with our guns. This is a brains-behind-the-brawn organization, for now. The field work will come (if you aren't already doing that with your unit), but RIGHT NOW we're working on the strategies that will make us strong and effective for those activities later.

Message me if you'd like to know more. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

I have already stepped up. I am doing the best I can for the cause. I am expanding our group to an additional to units across our state and opening COMMS with several other states. We are recruiting and directing troops to other Active Militia Groups within their areas. Doing my part as a leader. HOOAH

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

I have already stepped up. I am doing the best I can for the cause. I am expanding our group to an additional to units across our state and opening COMMS with several other states. We are recruiting and directing troops to other Active Militia Groups within their areas. Doing my part as a leader. HOOAH

I believe you, and I thank you for your service to the cause. There are MANY who are doing their part, and I salute every one of them.

My effort here is to bring more leaders, do-ers, to the table and get them pointed in the right direction quickly and with a bonafide plan.