Rascaldees

How to Fight: I lost count: Training

Training is a topic that almost every militia has an opinion on. Like assholes they also usually smell.

I will not cover your exact instructions. This is more of a guideline to follow that most militias TALK about but few ACT on; which frankly is worse to me than complete apathy. 

We will start and end with training that combatants/soldiers/dick touchers should have. Once more, this is a general guideline and not an absolute. I don't give a flying fuck if you live in  a swamp, forest, desert, tundra or your mother's trailer.

1) First Aid and Trauma Care

These two seem obvious but most groups are learning first aid and trauma care as it relates to the 60s. It is, in my opinion, not only necessary that militia fighters be CERTIFIED for first aid but also demonstrate their capabilities. Training in the back yard isn't enough. Go pay the 40 to 50 dollars and get a certification which WILL have the most up to date procedures.

2) Firearm Safety and Marksmanship

It is not enough to go to the range every few weeks and plink a target. In real battle this is useless. Your target is not shooting back, moving, you are not moving, you are not stressed and often you have a stable shooting platform. 

Go find a spot in the woods and set up barricades. Stress your fighters out before the shoot. Make them run and sprint and get into shape. Your enemy will be. And if you disagree and think 'well we won't fight them like that' then you're a fucking idiot. 

Your enemies will eventually sneak up on you. Your guard WILL lower. Someone will fall asleep at the wrong moment and everyone makes mistakes. These are certainties, not 'what ifs'. 

When that happens do you want someone who can be exhausted and stressed that can still fight or do you want Bubba from the Woods who can barely run, shakes under pressure and can't stay active for more than a few minutes? 

Additionally, your fighters should have a standardized weapon platform that they all know how to maintain on at least a basic level. Find an armorer too.

3) Hand to Hand

Your weapons will jam, your enemy can sneak up on you and sometimes you might just not have enough time to draw your weapon. 

Even without "da uprizin of da guvment" hand to hand is a serious advantage for the conceal carrier. Teach them everything you know and then find someone who knows things you don't and have them teach. Keep doing this process until you can't find anyone left to teach anything. Teach them very aggressive styles as well as defensive styles.

The whole 'well I fight defensively' really just means 'I'm a pussy and don't want to go to jail so I will hope someone else saves me'. It's a terrible mentality. Stop it.

4) Basic vehicle maintenance

This one is more of an optional rule in my opinion but ultimately it can't hurt. Teach them to change the oil,  air filters, brakes and the like on the vehicles so your maintenance guys can have a break. Plus if something breaks in the field they don't have to wait for a mechanic if it's basic enough. 

5) How to Swim

If your militia fighters don't know how to swim you need to teach them. If they already know how then teach them to swim in heavy gear. A good test is a fighter treading water for two minutes in full kit. It's exhausting but worth it. 

Oh and "buh mu guyz can't du teh exorsize" isn't an excuse. If your fighters can't exercise then they need to pick a different profession. Seriously. You think an enemy will take it easy 'becuz out o shape'? You will die. End of story. 

I could go on. But these are the five I believe are most important SPECIFICALLY for FIGHTING MEN. 

8 minutes ago, Rascaldees said:

Training is a topic that almost every militia has an opinion on. Like assholes they also usually smell.

I will not cover your exact instructions. This is more of a guideline to follow that most militias TALK about but few ACT on; which frankly is worse to me than complete apathy. 

We will start and end with training that combatants/soldiers/dick touchers should have. Once more, this is a general guideline and not an absolute. I don't give a flying fuck if you live in  a swamp, forest, desert, tundra or your mother's trailer.

1) First Aid and Trauma Care

These two seem obvious but most groups are learning first aid and trauma care as it relates to the 60s. It is, in my opinion, not only necessary that militia fighters be CERTIFIED for first aid but also demonstrate their capabilities. Training in the back yard isn't enough. Go pay the 40 to 50 dollars and get a certification which WILL have the most up to date procedures.

2) Firearm Safety and Marksmanship

It is not enough to go to the range every few weeks and plink a target. In real battle this is useless. Your target is not shooting back, moving, you are not moving, you are not stressed and often you have a stable shooting platform. 

Go find a spot in the woods and set up barricades. Stress your fighters out before the shoot. Make them run and sprint and get into shape. Your enemy will be. And if you disagree and think 'well we won't fight them like that' then you're a fucking idiot. 

Your enemies will eventually sneak up on you. Your guard WILL lower. Someone will fall asleep at the wrong moment and everyone makes mistakes. These are certainties, not 'what ifs'. 

When that happens do you want someone who can be exhausted and stressed that can still fight or do you want Bubba from the Woods who can barely run, shakes under pressure and can't stay active for more than a few minutes? 

Additionally, your fighters should have a standardized weapon platform that they all know how to maintain on at least a basic level. Find an armorer too.

3) Hand to Hand

Your weapons will jam, your enemy can sneak up on you and sometimes you might just not have enough time to draw your weapon. 

Even without "da uprizin of da guvment" hand to hand is a serious advantage for the conceal carrier. Teach them everything you know and then find someone who knows things you don't and have them teach. Keep doing this process until you can't find anyone left to teach anything. Teach them very aggressive styles as well as defensive styles.

The whole 'well I fight defensively' really just means 'I'm a pussy and don't want to go to jail so I will hope someone else saves me'. It's a terrible mentality. Stop it.

4) Basic vehicle maintenance

This one is more of an optional rule in my opinion but ultimately it can't hurt. Teach them to change the oil,  air filters, brakes and the like on the vehicles so your maintenance guys can have a break. Plus if something breaks in the field they don't have to wait for a mechanic if it's basic enough. 

5) How to Swim

If your militia fighters don't know how to swim you need to teach them. If they already know how then teach them to swim in heavy gear. A good test is a fighter treading water for two minutes in full kit. It's exhausting but worth it. 

Oh and "buh mu guyz can't du teh exorsize" isn't an excuse. If your fighters can't exercise then they need to pick a different profession. Seriously. You think an enemy will take it easy 'becuz out o shape'? You will die. End of story. 

I could go on. But these are the five I believe are most important SPECIFICALLY for FIGHTING MEN. 

Militia members who think they can' fight defensively' need to watch  new videos of cowering white people getting maimed and murdered by vicious black racist thugs. Defensive fighting is a death sentence with any enemy. Fight offensively with brutal fight enders. Fight and survive. Cower and die. No other options.

Author of the topic Posted
Just now, Constitutional Patriot said:

Militia members who think they can' fight defensively' need to watch  new videos of cowering white people getting maimed and murdered by vicious black racist thugs. Defensive fighting is a death sentence with any enemy. Fight offensively with brutal fight enders. Fight and survive. Cower and die. No other options.

Agreed. I have taken a lot of martial arts training and they all say the same thing: do not fight to 'get away'. If you must fight and have no alternative it's time to kill.