fugue96

Fragmented, frustrated!

I joined a few days ago, two different militias...and I'm sorry guys...I see unorganized, largely inactive and fragmented small groups....the enemies are rolling QUICKLY, they are destroying cemetery headstones, toppling statues...public and churches....burning flags..going into more rural areas...we need to guard our vulnerable areas!!!!!!! Like yesterday!!! What's going on???? Communicate, take firearms and lets roll..beca presence at least!!!!!!!ugh!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, fugue96 said:

I joined a few days ago, two different militias...and I'm sorry guys...I see unorganized, largely inactive and fragmented small groups....the enemies are rolling QUICKLY, they are destroying cemetery headstones, toppling statues...public and churches....burning flags..going into more rural areas...we need to guard our vulnerable areas!!!!!!! Like yesterday!!! What's going on???? Communicate, take firearms and lets roll..beca presence at least!!!!!!!ugh!

thier some active miltias that are already established on the web, we are building from scratch here a more elite hit squad intellegent force of fricken badasses that will emerge from the rubble

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest Krissy

Only the fittest of us shall survive, and it is then that we shall rise from the ashes, like the Phoenix. I stand ready to fight with any commited Constitutionalist leadership in Colorado.

1 minute ago, fugue96 said:

No because the time is right now... how many churches have to be burned statues have to be toppled

How many dogs have to be shot and firearms confiscated, jobs taken, and lives ruined, for people on this site to stop "backing the blue"?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, fugue96 said:

Maybe I'm mistaken maybe I thought this was a true real state militia site

yes and no, true to what ? see we need to think things out more before we shead our blood we/me are not going off half cocked into battle i dont want to lose

Edited by Saiga308snipe

5 minutes ago, fugue96 said:

Maybe I'm mistaken maybe I thought this was a true real state militia site

This site is not a militia. It is a place for people to find a militia, and for militia members and leaders and other like minded folks to communicate, organize, research, etc.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

How many dogs have to be shot and firearms confiscated, jobs taken, and lives ruined, for people on this site to stop "backing the blue"?

dont throw the cops under the bus they are holding the thin line right now, for us to get ready were not fricken ready 

Edited by Saiga308snipe

2 minutes ago, fugue96 said:

No because the time is right now... how many churches have to be burned statues have to be toppled

agreed and mad just like you..... BUUUT....we cant stop them .....the commie leftist have the courts and public opinion on their side.  Im not goin to jail for some statue

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

To be honest I was so impressed with the militia in Michigan guarding the crucifix in front of the church and yes it did stop the would-be attackers.. they moved on they did not bother to go forward with their plans because of the physical presence of resistance

106421662_3997255323681350_3785289818907410951_n.jpg

Edited by fugue96

I don't care about statues, public opinion, or the court system that is failing in this country. There is a genuine good-ol-fashioned Communist Insurrection going down and it has taken me years to process this and do my reading and research and due diligence. I'm ready to organize in the Midwest but only with people who are of sound mind and not fat. This should be the same with most everyone on here but I've noticed some extreme issues with the culture of the site pretty early on, and maybe the reality of what is happening and what will happen as compared to the fantasy...

Yes, they can be stopped, but there is work to be done before that and now is the time to do that work...

5 minutes ago, Dav Harzin said:

agreed and mad just like you..... BUUUT....we cant stop them .....the commie leftist have the courts and public opinion on their side.  Im not goin to jail for some statue

true the law and courts will come down on us hard right now if we make any major counter strike

ive been looking into the 3%ers . the national page has a good social media site, a complete set of by-laws, and a ton of digital resources to use. they appear to have some actual vetting in place tho they are back logged due to immense up-tic in inquiries. they also offer a lot more organizational capabilities than anything I've seen yet from this site. 3pers don't seem to push an actual top down command structure, but have local level leadership and comms for meetups, as well as state and national meetings. im waiting to see if i can get my foot in the door to maybe get a fire team together in my area. it seems to be the only game in the country with any real effectiveness in getting us all together.

3 hours ago, fugue96 said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but consider this,  these groups that we see on the news, these are the social media savy people,alot of these people don't even honestly know the person they are standing next to, it is one S.O.B texting a friend and it all spiders out, and moves quickly from there, because they are in constant social media communication.

Lets just say there are people ready, willing and able ,not even a militia, but they want to at the very least back up the police,  if there is no social media presence, on twitter , fb, where ever, an they are not contacting the police at the very least to see what they can do to help... then what ?   all of the frustration should have been worked on before hand,  an so what does one do, sit an complain, or if you are in these hot spot areas, do you call your local police and offer what ever help you think might be of service. In fact that is the only thing I have not seen on here at all, is hey I called my local police when I saw this going down an offered to help, this was their response. an this is what i decided to do in response.

But the small fragmented groups we do see pop up, I have also noticed, that they are primarily not on this forum; where they are, I have no clue, But I have not seen, an i might be wrong, if i am , hurray ya got me. But I have not seen anyone on here, post a picture of, scenes we have seen on the news, an then a picture of their group at least holding up a counter protest sign.   The things we see on the news, are men in black or fatigues , but none of them walk up to a reporter and go, hi we are from such and such a militia go to our website,and so that leaves the media to label them far right extremists or far right militias  and for the most part the media gets that much right.

2 hours ago, Ovrclockd said:

I'm ready to organize in the Midwest but only with people who are of sound mind and not fat.

Now I am super curious, do you got some kind of test to administer to know if people are of sound mind ? Because I am really really good at pretending to be of sound mind. as for fat , how fat is too fat ? what if i am just pudgy, or  better yet, what if I am fat but got skinny fingers and really great hand to eye coordination and can out shoot you any day or night of the week. ?  What if I am a fat, but I can squat 200 lbs and do a 200 lb dead lift, will you wave the fat at that point ?  What if the skinny sound mind person you find, doesn't have a valid drivers license and or it is suspended, will that disqualify the person, or better yet if a fat person has a clean driving record will that in turn put him higher up on the list.  What if one is fat, but good looking ? What if it is a fat woman  and you find her slightly attractive, will you re consider ?

I've noticed some extreme issues with the culture of the site pretty early on

could you please inform the class of your observation, I know I am intrigued. 

now is the time to do that work...

Can you define work, and  how many hours a day one should put into this work, I imagine most people have 9-5 jobs, have to raise a family, bills, etc, so could you at least narrow down the idea of do the work now, to what type of work ,and where to begin and etc.  Because if this was about gardening and you said, WE GOTTA BUILD A GARDEN NOW, id probably shit my pants run out to home depot by some seeds, rip em open shove em n the dirt an dump water on it, an then scream at them to grow.

3 hours ago, fugue96 said:

To be honest I was so impressed with the militia in Michigan guarding the crucifix in front of the church and yes it did stop the would-be attackers.. they moved on they did not bother to go forward with their plans because of the physical presence of resistance

106421662_3997255323681350_3785289818907410951_n.jpg

I am just curious as to where you found the picture, because searching the net for this image, turns up nothing. So i am curious if this was from a news article and if so from where, I would like to read more about it.

I keep seeing people post similar photos here an there on the forum but they never include a link to the story.

Author of the topic Posted
4 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I am just curious as to where you found the picture, because searching the net for this image, turns up nothing. So i am curious if this was from a news article and if so from where, I would like to read more about it.

I keep seeing people post similar photos here an there on the forum but they never include a link to the story.

Lansing MI local little church, local militia received intel that mobs were eyeing the statue and/or church as a target..they took it upon themselves to make presenc known..mobsters backed down.. but if the militias are not willing to do this in many or snot all cases then more churchs will be vandalize burn statues ripped down... let's be honest bikers for Trump can only do one thing at a time

13 hours ago, fugue96 said:

Lansing MI local little church, local militia received intel that mobs were eyeing the statue and/or church as a target.

I searched the internet best I could for an article on this much alone, and could not find anything. It would seem at least the local news or at least that church would have a website that mentions this photo and the support they received. 

4 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I searched the internet best I could for an article on this much alone, and could not find anything. It would seem at least the local news or at least that church would have a website that mentions this photo and the support they received. 

I believe the image originated on Facebook.  I saw it on there as well, shared by a fellow clergyman located in Michigan.  Don't believe it ever made a news headline or anything of that sort.