I can't believe no one is doing anything about the blacks calling out whites,and nothing is done.They said they were supposedly 1000 strong.Now I have read that some militias are 5000 strong.I'm up in Westminster,SC.,middle aged white man.We had an incident about 06/18/20,a middle aged lady has a massage therapy business(no whore house,she does the elderly).She has a billboard out front,and posts relevant current issues on the billboard.She posted BLM is racist,all lives matter.I just happened to be in the area on that day,have'nt talked to her in about a month.So,I stop to chat some "sovereign"stuff,and she tells me,she is getting death threats from all over the country.They are all over facebook stating,"they are coming to burn this bitch's business down,riot(oh,sorry)protest.....yea,right.So,I said I will be back.I don't know what to do at the moment,by myself,but I know,I will stand my ground.So,a long story short,5 middle aged white men are waiting,and we are fu*king strapped,ar's,shotguns,pistols.They show up,get out,take one look,get back in their cars,have'nt seen hide,nor hair,its over.Fire with fire.We are trying to get some whites together,have about 10 now,and need to start networking,just in case.This sh*t that is going on across the country needs to be put to bed,whites are running for their lives.I have read,that they are not reporting it,but whites are being killed piecemeal across the country.The middle aged lady is really on this stuff now,she has heard through a friend,that a warrant officer(guy who serves arrest warrants),has no warrants to serve,get this,the judges are refusing to sign warrants! I take this as ,its going to be wide open shortly.By the way,the cops got wind of what was going down our said night,and no sh*t,they stayed away,not one cop drove by in a 6 hour timeframe,we stayed out front for that night 4-10pm.Come on folks,we have to stand up,we are being over-run.I'm seriously thinking on just picking a site,with their 1000,and literally just getting it over with.They want a battlefield,its coming to this anyway,probably by Nov.2020.Alot of people will die,but the victor will dictate what happens from then on out.I know what I'm saying,probably thinking the cops won't allow it.Well,look at the numbers.I guarantee you,they are either going to take sides,or drive away,they won't be able to stop it,once the shooting starts,to many fighters,AND its going to be to the last man....it has to be absolute.This is serious sh*t,but they have made the call,don't hear of the cops arresting them.So,my white brothers,time to sh*t,or get off the pot.The cops are probably watching sites,but the white man did not throw the gauntlet down,they did,and if the cops are arresting anyone,they better start with the named blacks who made the challenge.Time to strap up,and get the inevitable over with.John.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, John Gruff said:

Why did the blacks call us out then?

its just they did a tease and wanted media coverage and donation$ for their group

come on they were sitting ducks in formation all line up a sniper could of picked a lot of the off ,they know that too

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Author of the topic Posted

I'll leave my speech soak for the night,but  I do believe we need to start sticking together,and I realize whites are individuals,and really don't have gang mentality,but networking,and being ready to respond is my goal here.If there are 100,000 of us linked,I'd say we are in pretty good shape.Want to watch something,I stumbled on it,looking at an AK platform on U-Tube,its called Civil War,by John Mark,dated around 06/19/19,and its the one that is 52 minutes,there are others,but this one he hits 15 different points,and very thought provoking,best one I seen.I will pick this up tomorrow,and will reply,John.

Ok,Snipe,I hear you.maybe just putting my piece out there will bring some folks in to networking,staying in touch,and I can find folks who are around the Lake Hartwell area,get some cohesion......thanks,John.

9 hours ago, John Gruff said:

That particular group was paid to put on a show as part of the destabilization of our country.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Just getting a response from you means a lot.I have so much PATRIOT in me,I can't stand it at times.This country needs cleaned out,AND I mean not just run off....so what?....So they can come back at a later date.None,none,escape,it has to be absolute.....I don't know how you feel,but I truly believe we were put on different continents for a reason....we cannot get along,and we need to just face it.I have been in human warehouses(you know what I mean),and have seen the complete hatred the others have for whites.We are blamed for everything that has gone wrong for them,and if we are born equal,and things don't work out for you,who's fault is that?.....The guy down the street???? There is no racism,life is what YOU make of it....One more issue....I truly believe that even though it is a novel,and considered the most racist book ever printed(why is that...so whites don't read it,and see the parallel of what is truly happening in our country now...in my book,you can't make this up,but the book is,..."The Turner Diaries".The man that wrote that book so long ago 40-50 years,how did he know this was coming.I believe every white person should read it,to see the relation of actually what is happening now.....b/c it is......If Biden wins,that's when it starts.My mind is pretty much made up,and being absolute is a must,or you repeat.Most when the crap kicks off are going to run to southern border,and think they will go to other side,and watch the show,until there is a winner,then casually just come back.....not in my book....they are shot before getting there...then there is no coming back,and making the country a sh*thole for a 2nd time......learn from your past,so you don't repeat.We should have learned from George,Tom,Ben,and the rest...….God created man..man created Gov't....not Gov't created man,there's the problem.The white man must stick together,we only make up 7% of world population,and are being hunted relentlessly!    Good Day.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:21 PM, keltic Outlaw said:

Ok,Snipe,I hear you.maybe just putting my piece out there will bring some folks in to networking,staying in touch,and I can find folks who are around the Lake Hartwell area,get some cohesion......thanks,John.

Snipe is right about it being a communist war since almost all Antifa and the majority of BLM is white. That said there are vicious black racist thugs maiming and murdering white people  to a much higher degree than in the recent past which you only find out from videos.  BLM has taken them off their leash. 92 year old white woman getting sucker punched by a vicious black racist thug who had been arrested 100 times. Watching little white boys being stomped on by vicious black racist little thugs..having a bike ridden over the little white boy is heart breaking. The black racist trash must be taken out and it will be in the right way (legally) and at the right time.   I am a Christian and I refuse to be a hater. It tears up our soul now and if we don't repent and turn away from our sin..it jeopardizes our salvation. George Soros, the Clintons, Bill Gates, the globalist commie corporations like Nike and Amazon all want a race war..it's called divide and conquer. Let's not give it to them. Let all patriots unify against the real enemy..the globalist/commie scum trying to overthrow our American constitutional republic. It is wonderful to hear your zeal for patriotism! State militias can not cross state lines ( it is a felony) unless President Trump authorizes us to. But being close to N Georgia you may know potential militia recruits who live in North Georgia.  We are the 770 area code Georgia militia. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, keltic Outlaw said:

" The Blacks " are not the ones calling " US " out.

It is the leftist democrats taunting and trying to bait the rest of America, into being brain dead puppets and engaging in a race war.

To the Patriot,thank you for your response,and obviously as I have stated,being new here others(you)will have a wealth of information.I did not know about the felony stuff,but then going singular,who would know,just going to help.I could go on and on about the demoRATS,but will just say that.I have a book by a retired Colonel Thomas Chittum,"Civil War II",and he stated any war will de-volve into a race war.I'm not advocating it,but it seems inevitable.If we are all born equal,I do not believe races have more/less chances.You go to school,and if you excel,there is most likely a shot at a better life.All we hear about,is a 400 year beatdown......I'm not a believer.They are taught from a very young age to disrespect the white man,at every chance.Getting an education is being to white.Acting white is an uncle tom.So,who's fault is this? If this is the way they are brought up.Talk about assimilation into a country's society,blacks fight NOT to assimilate.All of this  can only be pointed to the face in the mirror.None are alive from back then,all races have been enslaved,but these characters just refuse to let it go,its an easy way,to get their way.As you have stated,whites are being killed piecemeal,and its not being reported,all over the country.So,are we just supposed to leave it go? I'm ready for pushback,have been.I have been locked up..up north,and they absolutely hate whites.We can't move on from it...it is embedded.To bad Lincoln did'nt get his chance,b/c he was making plans on sending them all back,and cut the country Liberia(liberty),out of the horn of africa.I signed up here,to help,network,get to know folks,and if need be,to go to the battlefield,and do what needs to be done....sacrifice my life,but not before I get some! Thanks,I'm area code 864,and I have a few that are following my lead...stay in touch,John.

To 3295,thanks for responding.I watched the movie/documentary called "Death of a Nation"...It has a face on front,half lincoln/half trump.The guy who wrote it stated that,throughout the history of this country,every major incident that had happened,the demoRATS were behind it.The RATS harassed lincoln incessantly,what are they doing to Don? When the shooting starts the RATS will get on their planes and fly off......laughing.I sure hope I have the opportunity to know about their departures,and get to an airport,to shoot,and bring them down.I see Pelosi,Schumer,Biden,Waters,The Squad,Nadler,Clyburn,and my blood just boils.I want to see them in person,on the battlefield(even though that is a pipe dream).I would feel nothing treating this scum,like the groundhogs in my youth,with a 760-.308.I'll stop here,keep the faith,and keep writing on here,everyone needs to be informed,no matter how small it might be.John.

5 hours ago, keltic Outlaw said:

To the Patriot,thank you for your response,and obviously as I have stated,being new here others(you)will have a wealth of information.I did not know about the felony stuff,but then going singular,who would know,just going to help.I could go on and on about the demoRATS,but will just say that.I have a book by a retired Colonel Thomas Chittum,"Civil War II",and he stated any war will de-volve into a race war.I'm not advocating it,but it seems inevitable.If we are all born equal,I do not believe races have more/less chances.You go to school,and if you excel,there is most likely a shot at a better life.All we hear about,is a 400 year beatdown......I'm not a believer.They are taught from a very young age to disrespect the white man,at every chance.Getting an education is being to white.Acting white is an uncle tom.So,who's fault is this? If this is the way they are brought up.Talk about assimilation into a country's society,blacks fight NOT to assimilate.All of this  can only be pointed to the face in the mirror.None are alive from back then,all races have been enslaved,but these characters just refuse to let it go,its an easy way,to get their way.As you have stated,whites are being killed piecemeal,and its not being reported,all over the country.So,are we just supposed to leave it go? I'm ready for pushback,have been.I have been locked up..up north,and they absolutely hate whites.We can't move on from it...it is embedded.To bad Lincoln did'nt get his chance,b/c he was making plans on sending them all back,and cut the country Liberia(liberty),out of the horn of africa.I signed up here,to help,network,get to know folks,and if need be,to go to the battlefield,and do what needs to be done....sacrifice my life,but not before I get some! Thanks,I'm area code 864,and I have a few that are following my lead...stay in touch,John.

Couple thoughts that can help you maintain perspective. It is hard for blacks who have been brainwashed all their lives to 'hate whitey' or systemic (white) racism is the whole reason that young black men murder young black men and that blacks murder whites at least 10-1 (FBI stats). But step back and reason with me..who brainwashes them? The Democrats who are still the party of the KKK  (except for the white hoods) . But these scum flipped the switch 50 plus years ago to slowly murder blacks by dissolving the family, through planned parenthood and murdering  50 million black babies through abortion. But as Alex Jones at Banned.video says when the Democrats do it ..it is 'liberal.' .In the right time in the right way, decent black people can't wait to permanently remove these vicious black racist thugs from their community. We might even work together with them. You might try listening to Tommy Sotomayer on youtube ( a black man) who can't wait to get rid of the vicious black racist thugs. That's the big picture. It's good to know. Now what about now and day to day life. A white man in jail or prison only chance of survival is to group up with whites fight the black racist thugs. You don't have to be a believer in Lord Jesus to know that hate hurts you far more than it hurts the person you hate. Hate the vicious black thug actions and answer with full force needed to survive.  But don't hate them as hard as that sounds. Hating other people is like pointing a gun at your own head. It is fatal. Hating their actions..yep we should.All white people need to understand that while the vast majority of black people just want to live their own lives there are tons of vicious black thugs that like rabid pit bulls have been taken off their leashes. Never let them surround you cause they will bring you down like jackals on a deer. Stay situationaly aware. Be prepare armed and unarmed to deal them a devastating blow that will knock them out for a long time or send them to the next world. But , my friend, John..do not live in fear. If you are ever in Georgia, maybe we can chat in person some time and exchange ideas on how to build up our respective state militias.

Thanks Patriot.Maybe my sound is stronger than my bite,meaning what I have written may not truly be my supposed thoughts.I do read alot,at the moment.The virus took my job,that is for the moment too.I can't really say that I have hated,probably have,but did'nt recognize it at the time.I kind of fashion myself as a lord of discipline now,i.e.no more drinking,smoking,watch what I eat,run,lift weights(religiously),waiting for the call,then there is no going back,and it must be absolute.This next one is a game for keeps,so preparation is top priority.Not pulling your leg,but before you emailed,I was actually thinking about being in D.C.,100,000 of us,and the shooting started(it will only take one shot...from anyone),and we stormed the halls(congress),and rounded up some of these sob's,just about all demoRATS,i'll just say that w/o naming.I feel life is slipping away,and these are the vermin responsible.I believe time is of the essence,maybe biden will be the match to start the fire,so its not far off,a few months,not years.This is what has lead me here,and my point in life,the sands of time grow short.I don't want it,the destruction will be immense,but coming out of the ashes,there will be a better life,and the phrase,learn from the past,so you don't repeat it....will be the last time it is spoken.Maybe it is time to re-do the Constitution(after the ashes).I can't help to think George,Tom,Ben(one of my hero's),and the gang would have thought their words/actions would last a millennia,even the earth cleanses itself,and God knows we have certainly lost our way,that is undisputable.I believe there is a systematic hate whitey going on at the moment,just watch the news,whitey says one thing,and boom,lost job,in jail,or dead.I think the blacks smell blood,and are attacking at all levels,b/c they know it is not going to last,so they are rushing to get/or do as much damage as possible,before the door closes.When the door closes this time,they will never have a chance again,so they are trying to make it count now.I will say this before I close,my loyalty is unmatched,and as my past childhood friends up north could tell you.....you set me in motion,I do not fail!...I'm only on the other side of Lake Hartwell(exit 1,Hwy.11),maybe we could have lunch at a chosen spot,sometime in the future,I'm game,and I might have one or two of my newfound fellow Patriots up here,that might like to come along too.Stay in touch,or keep writing,if I see it...I will respond......Nice talking,John.

Just got done listening to Man O' War  Battle Hymn,man that gets the blood flowing.The Battlefield,10,000 side by side,whips and armor shine,sound of charge into glory we ride over the top of their vanquished pride,victory,victory! I do not believe there is any other song that instills show much pride,and willingness to put your life on the line with an all out charge into battle.They sure knew how to get it on back then,but I would just say,it can't be about the white man fighting each other.There are just not enough of us.We are the top of the food chain,the great whites of this world,and I aim to be around to prove it! To all my white keltic brothers out there....have a good day! By the way,if you are European white,then you are keltic! Google "The Alamanni OR The Cimbrii",they are the two most ancient Germanic Tribes.If you read enough about your ancient heritage,it will go into the kelts.Read and learn about your forefathers,you might find some of yourself in the pages,and if the Romans were the best,they sacked Rome twice!....The Great Whites of this world!