Well it seems they have won the mail-in vote ...this is the only way we can vote in the state of Utah.. due to covid of course ...it's clearly a rigged attempt to steal the election. We need to take pictures of our voting ballot before mailing it in... Get that picture sent to the White House so he can demand a recount in case he loses.  Anybody have ideas on how to get this message out quickly to the most amount of people... In order to start a movement somehow? 

Chelle Smith

Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, O sleeper said:

@ Chelle Did your governor put that into effect?

Yes he did

6 minutes ago, Chelle said:

Well it seems they have won the mail-in vote ...this is the only way we can vote in the state of Utah.. due to covid of course ...it's clearly a rigged attempt to steal the election. We need to take pictures of our voting ballot before mailing it in... Get that picture sent to the White House so he can demand a recount in case he loses.  Anybody have ideas on how to get this message out quickly to the most amount of people... In order to start a movement somehow? 

Chelle Smith

4 minutes ago, Chelle said:

It’s all rigged

just as Trump said in 2016 

They don’t like being unrigged even most Republicans 

we had a conservative lose to Rank Choice Voting in Maine 

won clean ,recounted he lost ,added up bunch of candidates totals to override 

The only way the Commies can win is to cheat, lie, and steal

1 minute ago, O sleeper said:

I'm assuming he is probably liberal. 

Is there any possible way it could get overturned? Maybe through a petition? I don't know. I am not as familiar with all the laws as I should be.

no he is Republican but retiring this year, so he doesn't care.

Chelle Smith

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

A petition would be a good start. See if your local Republican Party will start and publicize one.   Using Covid as an excuse. Who knows what protections this mail in voting has if any. 

How exactly would you use covid as an excuse to not do mail in voting?

Just now, O sleeper said:

How exactly would you use covid as an excuse to not do mail in voting?

They are using it as an excuse to do the mail in voting. If they were so concerned about transmission of COVID standing 6 feet apart at a polling place, the should have mail in protesting. 🤪

2 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

I know that is their excuse for doing the mail in voting. I guess I misunderstood you. I thought you meant use covid as an excuse to not do mail in voting.

You did but that’s ok. The best reason for challenging the mail in voting is how can the guarantee that the person sent the ballot is really there and is completing it.   What if someone collects them all, fills them out with their candidates of choice and then mails them in. They could be interfering with the right to vote by doing a mail in voting system unless they run it as absentee ballots which are at least confirmed electronically. 

31 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

You did but that’s ok. The best reason for challenging the mail in voting is how can the guarantee that the person sent the ballot is really there and is completing it.   What if someone collects them all, fills them out with their candidates of choice and then mails them in. They could be interfering with the right to vote by doing a mail in voting system unless they run it as absentee ballots which are at least confirmed electronically. 

Which is exactly why I have tweeted this to Trumps Page, to simply take a photo of the ballot we fill out, get it to the white house in case he loses he could demand a recount because he would have all the ballots to prove it.

Chelle Smith

On 7/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, Chelle said:

Which is exactly why I have tweeted this to Trumps Page, to simply take a photo of the ballot we fill out, get it to the white house in case he loses he could demand a recount because he would have all the ballots to prove it.

Celle,

I love the idea and I thnk you should do it and encourage others to do it. The issue with it is forgery.  What they will claim, if it ever came down to it, is pictures of ballots are not "admissable" as evidence.  But your idea is way way better than nothing and could  have real power with respect to public sentiment and the perception of fairness (if there is anyone around who even cares about fairness anymore) .  I will be doing this and  encouraging others to do the same.  Legally, in terms of evidence, it's on shakey ground, meaning any liberal judge who wanted to rule it inadmissable would find  himself backed by our liberal SCOTUS I'm afraid.  

Edited by MarcusAurelius