Matt In West Virginia

Mason County, West Virginia - ACTIVE UNIT!

All members from Mason County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you very much for your time and work to develop our community militias.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

Hello and WELCOME to @ WVresident  here in Mason County!

Please tell us a little about yourself and let us see who we might have close to you. Thank you Sir for your time and interest.

Matt Thompson
WV Three04 Oversight

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

You're welcome man and thank you! My name is Jeremy Bush. I have no military background but am an experienced hunter and shooter. Have shot my whole life. I'm not sure where I could be useful but put me on something and I'll get it done. 

Author of the topic Posted

@ Drifter_actual has just revealed there is an ACTIVE UNIT in Mason County, the Mason County APR-CVM !

All members in this area desiring to do so, please contact @ Drifter_actual  for more info immediately!

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic: