Jump to content
Douglas

Pro cop demonstration

Recommended Posts

I read it, an again, IF it does happen, it should be interesting.

 

Plenty of counter protests are reported on here about every half hour with a time and date, and zero internet links as to who organized it, contact information for the person who organized it, or an ACTIVE facebook/twitter/instagram  page.    Plenty of closed or private or inactive pages though.

 

 

oh wait wait, i am getting a report.

 

this just in,, ( don't worry about from who )

 

my sources say

 

Aliens are real and have made contact, more news as it gets to me it will get to all of you. now go grab your guns an lets go !

 

It is like all this bullshit comes from the left trying to pose as what they imagine racist white extremists as, or it is coming from nut jobs who spend all night listening to Alex Jones and all day on Infowars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
55 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I read it, an again, IF it does happen, it should be interesting.

 

Plenty of counter protests are reported on here about every half hour with a time and date, and zero internet links as to who organized it, contact information for the person who organized it, or an ACTIVE facebook/twitter/instagram  page.    Plenty of closed or private or inactive pages though.

 

 

oh wait wait, i am getting a report.

 

this just in,, ( don't worry about from who )

 

my sources say

 

Aliens are real and have made contact, more news as it gets to me it will get to all of you. now go grab your guns an lets go !

 

It is like all this bullshit comes from the left trying to pose as what they imagine racist white extremists as, or it is coming from nut jobs who spend all night listening to Alex Jones and all day on Infowars.

No, I know one of the people going to it.  We are both in the Brooklyn Tea Party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that makes at least two people that went.

 

it should of happened and gone by now,

 

hopefully we will see some photos posted here in this thread of the turn out, be it a large turn out or none , size of the crowd really isn't important at this juncture .  or any news links from local news stations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Well that makes at least two people that went.

 

it should of happened and gone by now,

 

hopefully we will see some photos posted here in this thread of the turn out, be it a large turn out or none , size of the crowd really isn't important at this juncture .  or any news links from local news stations.

 

There you go. FFS, take a chill pill.  

 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/11/blue-and-black-lives-matter-protesters-clash-in-nyc/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

Oh, thank you. I was literally right there. I wanted to punch one of the protesters, but the cops were right on top of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Oh, thank you. I was literally right there. I wanted to punch one of the protesters, but the cops were right on top of us. 

Give'm one for me. Or ten. Or three thousand. Fuck those guys. Once BLM participated in the CHAZ and executed two kids they lost the right to be called human anymore. They lost it when they extorted businesses, dragged whites from their homes and extorted them too, imposed a "whites only" tax and when they stole a police precinct in Seattle. 

 

Citizens and people don't do that. Terrorists and ISIS do that. And no terrorist with the exception of the IRA deserve to be called human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
19 minutes ago, Skillet said:

 

That didn't stop Grandpa!

Actually, I am a grandpa too.  The difference is if I got arrested for assault, and convicted, I would loose my job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What will it take for these black lives matter people to realize that the police are there to protect them like they do everyone else?  Where is the social media blitz with the statistics that show how the number of  blacks,whites, Hispanics, every race that were unarmed and killed by the police have been going down every year?  They are not watching fox.  They are getting their false propaganda on social media.  How unintelligent are all these white guilty millennials that think they are taking up a human rights cause when it is really them being controlled by socialists and anarchists?  Police are not racist.  There may be a few here or there, but even the cop that killed Floyd has no history of racism.  He was just a bad cop and it could have just as easily been a white, Hispanic,Asian or any other race person that was under his knee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

What will it take for these black lives matter people to realize that the police are there to protect them like they do everyone else?  Where is the social media blitz with the statistics that show how the number of  blacks,whites, Hispanics, every race that were unarmed and killed by the police have been going down every year?  They are not watching fox.  They are getting their false propaganda on social media.  How unintelligent are all these white guilty millennials that think they are taking up a human rights cause when it is really them being controlled by socialists and anarchists?  Police are not racist.  There may be a few here or there, but even the cop that killed Floyd has no history of racism.  He was just a bad cop and it could have just as easily been a white, Hispanic,Asian or any other race person that was under his knee. 

 

Stats don't matter.  Feelings over facts.  Weaponized and brainwashed individuals have been instructed to place value on feeling over reality.  Stats may suggest you aren't oppressed, but, if you feel you are oppressed then you clearly are.  And nothing will convince you otherwise.  The stats are all over, pushed on social media - I've seen the numbers multiple times, and it doesn't make a difference.  The lefties just call you a racist and reee at you.  

 

These events are coordinated for the purpose of further eroding law and order and undermining our Nation.  It is part of the order of events that has taken place in most nations that have fallen into some form of tyrannical government.  The playbook is open for all to see.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...