after having delt with other militas in the area I have an idea of what needs to be done. looking for any intel, medic, mechanic, infantry, scout, and cook vets willing to help out and if your not a vet your still welcome to come along for the ride. biggest issue that was had in scedualing for everyone to get the same training. yes my spelling sucks I know. pt, shooting, security, land nav, first aid, chemical enviorment, survival skills, camoflage, long range survalence is just a few of the training events im trying to teach and bring forth. hope is to build a team that can work together no matter what the situation is.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I agree but for those that dont have a good pt plan I can tech them good work outside that would be helpful if you have to carry quit of bit of equipment and long distance, but  main focus it tactical operations, movement, and communication 

Edited by Joneslonewolf

Guest Freedomfighter15
On 7/9/2020 at 9:27 PM, Joneslonewolf said:

after having delt with other militas in the area I have an idea of what needs to be done. looking for any intel, medic, mechanic, infantry, scout, and cook vets willing to help out and if your not a vet your still welcome to come along for the ride. biggest issue that was had in scedualing for everyone to get the same training. yes my spelling sucks I know. pt, shooting, security, land nav, first aid, chemical enviorment, survival skills, camoflage, long range survalence is just a few of the training events im trying to teach and bring forth. hope is to build a team that can work together no matter what the situation is.

This is exactly what I have been looking for.  I came to the right place and I'm in.  No matter what it takes.  

Edited by Freedomfighter15

Hello everyone I just wanted to put it out, if there is anyone in the Pasco or Kennewick area i'm just over the river if anyone wants to get together and go over training or anything really. going over basics is good for everyone even if we don't form an official group. I have put a post up in the Oregon thread as well but thought since i'm so close to Washington I would put one in here as well.