Don’t know what or why it’s so hard to get the established militias in Mobile, County Alabama to meet up.. I don’t get it there is a so called active militia here in South Alabama who I message the members of and it’s like no one wants to take the time to message back. I’m out here by myself holding the line looking like no one else cares.. Our Sheriff has even asked where are the boys at? My reply is I guess they had better things to do. This is bull shit.. No one around to train with or to talk about current issues in the state.. I have even started CMOSA with no one to help me.. do we not give a shit about our home state? Or am I just missing something? When I’m out doing my do diligence from my state I’m out gunned and look stupid! I’m tired of this shit.. Putting together a militia on short notice is deadly and could cause people to act on emotion. Someone please help me get this off the ground.. if not for the People of today but for the kids and our future that’s going to ask “dad where were you when we our state needed help”? Everyone who wants to suit up and go to work should, because it’s our civil duty to show the city and county the protection it deserves.. #alabamamitias

Posted (edited)

It's like everyone wants super hero do it all the firty work fight for them and not lift a finger there's some of us like me got a full time job but a lot of people are unemployment and sitting around and drinking beer and putting their head in the sand like an ostrich

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Author of the topic Posted

I agree with you! I have much respect for the guys and girls who are supporting there families and working to the core. We just need a plan or a rapid response plan in case of a threat. I’m 100% ready to activate should the area need me. Hopes that we can build a team for the time evil comes barking at our back door. 

51 minutes ago, Sigma Tactical said:

Don’t know what or why it’s so hard to get the established militias in Mobile, County Alabama to meet up.. I don’t get it there is a so called active militia here in South Alabama who I message the members of and it’s like no one wants to take the time to message back. I’m out here by myself holding the line looking like no one else cares.. Our Sheriff has even asked where are the boys at? My reply is I guess they had better things to do. This is bull shit.. No one around to train with or to talk about current issues in the state.. I have even started COMAS with no one to help me.. do we not give a shit about our home state? Or am I just missing something? When I’m out doing my do diligence from my state I’m out gunned and look stupid! I’m tired of this shit.. Putting together a militia on short notice is deadly and could cause people to act on emotion. Someone please help me get this off the ground.. if not for the People of today but for the kids and our future that’s going to ask “dad where were you when we our state needed help”? Everyone who wants to suit up and go to work should, because it’s our civil duty to show the city and county the protection it deserves.. #alabamamitias

Well, I guess tech sigma me and you are neighbors, i am in the 850 panhandle of FL bout an hour or so from Mobile Ala.

What you have, if you really want , is an opportunity; you have just established that everything is pretty weak in your area as to what you expected.  You have a Sheriff who has asked for help.

You have the opportunity to sit down face to face with your sheriff and offer a proposition , that if you do the leg work to form a militia , an figure, just ten able bodied people who have the time to spare, that in turn that sheriff if he or she has the authority  to do so, deputize yourself an said 10 people, if the time ever arrives. Or, you can ask, that as the sheriff , if you were to form a militia , what kind of qualifications if any , would the sheriff want to see members have, so that he or she can feel comfortable to say that said militia has his or her support.

You  mentioned that you " started COMAS "  so I decided to see what it is, I put COMAS into the search bar here on this site, and it turned up nothing, I put COMAS into my search engine and got 

https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/comas

http://www.comas-machines.com/

https://www.comastrial.com/shop/en/

So aside from straight out being an insulting jackass that I usually am, I would just kindly point out, that even though you formed, what ever COMAS is, only you know about it. It is not easily found on the internet. or on here , er hang on, i took the time to click your icon that said militia leader, and it brought me to another page, with a pot of militias and none said COMAS, so, just saying that is another reason why I don't know wtf it is.   I would suggest then to work on what ever COMAS is, create a web link, slap it on this website and make sure the link works.  After that , If I were you, I would personally hit up anyone I knew, to find out if they were interested in joining , and if you don't want to or can't get an appointment with your local sheriff , to talk and brain storm.  I would take that into consideration, and keep adjusting.

If all you want to do , is demand people do something, and join you, with out doing any leg work what so ever, to recruit and advertise that you want members, that you have ideas for training and etc, that you want help, and do that in your local area, you are not going to find much more help here on this site or else where. You have to stay motivated and not let a lack of people flocking to your side, put an end to what you would like to see, you have to look at what isn't working and make changes. 

But if you go up to people an just tell them well i have a website i am working on, that isn't ready, i have ideas but haven't tried anything,  i sent someone an email with my opinion and didnt get an email back,,,  people want a lot more than ideas and wishful thinking.

Try this.

Tool #2: Push cards.

1.Print simple cards with nothing more than MYMILITIA.COM, on the opposite side print "Your fellow Patriots in Alabama need you! Roll Tide!" 

2. Shark the parking at a WalMart or mall. Look at the bumperstickers, artwork, license plate, and type of vehicle: the ones that are obvious 2A: slide a card. Get a couple folks and it becomes an easy task. Move quickly and then do a couple of strip malls.

Tool #3: Craigslist.

1. Get a burner email. Mail.com or something, I prefer Proton.

2. Establish a Craigslist account and place two announcements under politics and community for the area nearest you:

"The Patriots of Alabama are meeting at MYMILITIA.COM to organize and counter Marxist propaganda. Roll Tide!"

I sincerely apologize for that wrong spelling it is CMOS a constitutional militia of South Alabama. It is under the Alabama militia drop down tool. I have tried advertising on here. I don’t use social media anymore due to the Demonetizing or the takedowns of what they call faults information. I just want to make sure Mobilians and people surrounded by us are safe. Not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone at all. Just don’t see how we have groups here and no one is active. 

Part of the problem I see here and other sites, we have several Patriots who do not want to be under the command structure of the States Militia. Those are the ones who are always out trying to prove, who has the bigger dicks. (Sorry for the Language) They are the ones who continue to push Propaganda to get folks riled up. 

I have been working for several weeks now to activate those in the state of Tennessee. It is working, but slowly. Most seem to just want to sit back and watch. They are using this site as a source of Intel for their minds. As the trenches get closer I have seen a few more step up. That is a continuing trend. I have opened COMMS with several state in order to have everyone on the same page. That in itself has proven to be a challenge. I setup a ZELLO group. Folks got on to it and never made a comment. I removed them and they have no idea they were removed for inactivity. 

Deciding to become a militia member takes much more than just signing up for a web site. It take guts. It takes a level of maturity that only some of us can handle. It takes a level of devotion to those who stand by you during tough times. Not many can share the bond of Brotherhood. Most have no idea what Brotherhood is. If we all could come to some type of mutual agreement as to how things get handled being in the militia, we would be a force to be recon with, but we will never see that happen. Not as long as we are only a news source.

I have put in so many hours daily to get folks to understand what the Militia is and does, and these young guns still argue with me. They are all of the Everyone gets a trophy era. So they have no real sense of morals. They hate authority, which makes it harder to get them involved on a wholehearted level. I will continue to push the militia standards to those who feel they are best alone or getting a friend or two to go out and cause problems in the name of the militia. 

"Passion is a great thing to have, but you can not let it control common sense" RevE

Maybe someday we can get all active for the same cause, until then FOREVER FORWARD, Brothers and Sisters. HOOAH

Captain, 19th Tn. Infantry 1st Div. A Co.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

2 hours ago, Rev.E. said:

Part of the problem I see here and other sites, we have several Patriots who do not want to be under the command structure of the States Militia. Those are the ones who are always out trying to prove, who has the bigger dicks. (Sorry for the Language) They are the ones who continue to push Propaganda to get folks riled up. 

I have been working for several weeks now to activate those in the state of Tennessee. It is working, but slowly. Most seem to just want to sit back and watch. They are using this site as a source of Intel for their minds. As the trenches get closer I have seen a few more step up. That is a continuing trend. I have opened COMMS with several state in order to have everyone on the same page. That in itself has proven to be a challenge. I setup a ZELLO group. Folks got on to it and never made a comment. I removed them and they have no idea they were removed for inactivity. 

Deciding to become a militia member takes much more than just signing up for a web site. It take guts. It takes a level of maturity that only some of us can handle. It takes a level of devotion to those who stand by you during tough times. Not many can share the bond of Brotherhood. Most have no idea what Brotherhood is. If we all could come to some type of mutual agreement as to how things get handled being in the militia, we would be a force to be recon with, but we will never see that happen. Not as long as we are only a news source.

I have put in so many hours daily to get folks to understand what the Militia is and does, and these young guns still argue with me. They are all of the Everyone gets a trophy era. So they have no real sense of morals. They hate authority, which makes it harder to get them involved on a wholehearted level. I will continue to push the militia standards to those who feel they are best alone or getting a friend or two to go out and cause problems in the name of the militia. 

"Passion is a great thing to have, but you can not let it control common sense" RevE

Maybe someday we can get all active for the same cause, until then FOREVER FORWARD, Brothers and Sisters. HOOAH

Captain, 19th Tn. Infantry 1st Div. A Co.

Smaller local groups of people who know and trust each other work best.  They can always come together to cooperate with others if need be.  It's the political and activist side that needs to be state and national levels as well as local.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I get it we all have lives to live. But we won’t soon if we don’t join up train and be ready. And more than once a month. Right now it should be daily. Working your asses off. Boot camp included. Our previous militia that took the states originally did. They was well planned and ready. I’m with you brother. We all need to join forces together not just as a state. I’m in one of the most remote parts of Northern Mn. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna start a militia of my own with true goals set with damning determination to keep what is theirs. People who truly want to be on the front lines when it happens. They can come in large numbers untrained. That’s fine. I’ll take 50 well trained veterans over some 20 year old punk just trying to get tv. And I’ll take another 50 untrained non veterans you know that 20 year old strong willed true American. Our forefathers took the strongest and largest military with only 3% of the population they say. All because of tactics and training. 

Stand Tall and Walk Taller Brothers and Sisters. I’ll see you on the front lines. 

1 hour ago, LibertyorDeath93 said:

I get it we all have lives to live. But we won’t soon if we don’t join up train and be ready. And more than once a month. Right now it should be daily. Working your asses off. Boot camp included. Our previous militia that took the states originally did. They was well planned and ready. I’m with you brother. We all need to join forces together not just as a state. I’m in one of the most remote parts of Northern Mn. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna start a militia of my own with true goals set with damning determination to keep what is theirs. People who truly want to be on the front lines when it happens. They can come in large numbers untrained. That’s fine. I’ll take 50 well trained veterans over some 20 year old punk just trying to get tv. And I’ll take another 50 untrained non veterans you know that 20 year old strong willed true American. Our forefathers took the strongest and largest military with only 3% of the population they say. All because of tactics and training. 

Stand Tall and Walk Taller Brothers and Sisters. I’ll see you on the front lines. 

If we don’t train now for the threat, when it comes they will have so much more on ya and that means defeat. I’ll see you on the front line! 

5 minutes ago, Sigma Tactical said:

If we don’t train now for the threat, when it comes they will have so much more on ya and that means defeat. I’ll see you on the front line! 

United We Stand Divided We Fall Brother. I’ll train by you and I’ll die by you. As long as my family, my wife, and children get the freedom I had. Feel free to PM on any matters. 

2 minutes ago, LibertyorDeath93 said:

United We Stand Divided We Fall Brother. I’ll train by you and I’ll die by you. As long as my family, my wife, and children get the freedom I had. Feel free to PM on any matters. 

10-4 brother! I’ll send you my contact information when I get in town.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:59 AM, Sigma Tactical said:

Don’t know what or why it’s so hard to get the established militias in Mobile, County Alabama to meet up.. I don’t get it there is a so called active militia here in South Alabama who I message the members of and it’s like no one wants to take the time to message back. I’m out here by myself holding the line looking like no one else cares.. Our Sheriff has even asked where are the boys at? My reply is I guess they had better things to do. This is bull shit.. No one around to train with or to talk about current issues in the state.. I have even started CMOSA with no one to help me.. do we not give a shit about our home state? Or am I just missing something? When I’m out doing my do diligence from my state I’m out gunned and look stupid! I’m tired of this shit.. Putting together a militia on short notice is deadly and could cause people to act on emotion. Someone please help me get this off the ground.. if not for the People of today but for the kids and our future that’s going to ask “dad where were you when we our state needed help”? Everyone who wants to suit up and go to work should, because it’s our civil duty to show the city and county the protection it deserves.. #alabamamitias

I feel for ya. I know exactly what you mean. Check out this true story, which applies to any mode, not just combat. Keep on going:

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/american-civil-war/jack-ninson-civil-war-sniper-hell.html

I sincerely believe there are way more patriotic warriors out there than we think there are, and we need to keep our heads up and our minds clear. No doubt you will eventually find a group or even initiate one of your own. 

Here are some ideas to help get you started.  As I encountered people in my community from church and business interactions and other clubs; 4x4 and shooting groups, I developed relationships with them over the years. As I got to know them better they would weed themselves out until I was left with men who are qualified genuine skilled patriots. Many of them are military like me, but many are not. We have a doctor, a fireman, a rancher, an Indian Reservation police officer, and a pastor in our assorted group of mostly military operators. We are very active and have a rapid response team in place that is working out well. For example, we had a BLM protest come to our town. I talked with the chief of police and sitcomed her up. Then we basically took over the entire downtown area, lining the streets with well armed operators on every street corner. We had overwatch in several positions, sheriff snipers in the courthouse and we all worked together. 

Another idea is to hook up with Fieldcraft Survival or a local Oathkeepers. Check out the VA if you have one.  But by far the best starter for you would be to attend one of Fieldcraft Survivals pistol combat or carbine training sessions and you'll meet all the right folks I guarantee it. Mike Glover, the CEO is the best operator I have ever known. He will get you skilled up and hooked up. He is compiling a list by state and even starting a national network americancontingency.locals.com.  

Keep at it patriot. You will not fail. We cannot afford to fail if we are to preserve this greatest of nations.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:54 AM, MiguelCepeda said:

Try this.

Tool #2: Push cards.

1.Print simple cards with nothing more than MYMILITIA.COM, on the opposite side print "Your fellow Patriots in Alabama need you! Roll Tide!" 

2. Shark the parking at a WalMart or mall. Look at the bumperstickers, artwork, license plate, and type of vehicle: the ones that are obvious 2A: slide a card. Get a couple folks and it becomes an easy task. Move quickly and then do a couple of strip malls.

Tool #3: Craigslist.

1. Get a burner email. Mail.com or something, I prefer Proton.

2. Establish a Craigslist account and place two announcements under politics and community for the area nearest you:

"The Patriots of Alabama are meeting at MYMILITIA.COM to organize and counter Marxist propaganda. Roll Tide!"

Yeah, it works. Speak from experience.

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

14 hours ago, Naga Dilaut said:

Yeah, it works. Speak from experience.

Thank you for the help brother. I have been successful in setting up a 251 area code local.com page. I am still going to use the idea about printing off flyers and doing exactly what you said. There are way too many people sitting on the couch stating what they will do and they won’t get out and meet one another and put a name with the face. Group Intel is key right now so everybody stays on the same page.

8 hours ago, Sigma Tactical said:

Thank you for the help brother. I have been successful in setting up a 251 area code local.com page. I am still going to use the idea about printing off flyers and doing exactly what you said. There are way too many people sitting on the couch stating what they will do and they won’t get out and meet one another and put a name with the face. Group Intel is key right now so everybody stays on the same page.

No sweat,... Gun and pawn shops are good places also. Look up the national militia standards... http://www.awrm.net/nms.htm

Don't think of them as concrete. More like a guide. Some real interesting conversations were had over that material.

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

Have you tried going to local shooting ranges, prepper stores, army surplus stores, etc. See if they have a community bulletin board and will allow you to post a business card or flyer there advertising what you want your militia to be about??????

Go to places where you will find like minded people and advertise to them.

Gun shows near you start passing out your cards to people as you walk around.

Those are just a few ideas to get the word out.