1 minute ago, LibertyorDeath93 said:

I’ve noticed every militia I’ve looked at say the leader is My Militia but the owner is different. Why is that? 

The system defaults to that and it's for site administratiion reasons. The Owner is the one who actually runs things.

The area code militias all start out with MyMilita as the default owner.  A few people were automatically put in as the owner in the beginning because they were in that area code.  When a member volunteers to manage it then ownership can be transferred to them by an Admin.  If an area code group has an owner but they are not being active or managing it, another member with the same area code may request taking over ownership and the Admins will determine if it should be changed.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg