Jump to content

Recommended Posts

     Lisa Haven seems accurate on her reporting, providing references and sources, but on this, I hope she is reading into it too much. If not, I'd say that the U.N. has declared the equivalent of war, on virtually the whole world. Let's look closely at many references:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

     I know it used to be that Bible scholars thought the U.N. was the evil, ten nation beast of prophecy, but now of course it is comprised of way more than ten member-nations. I suppose that certain countries could merge with others, being whittled down to ten. Then, if the U.N. leaders developed functional brains, it might fill the bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skillet said:

The UN couldn't find it's own ass with both hands even if we gave them $10 billion, a gps, directions written in crayon, and a southern 'bama bloodhound named Roy.

Hey, keep my dog Roy out of this, lol. No you are correct! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nat flag carrier said:

I love the pretty blue helmets, will show red so good if they tried anything.

They have to be all talk no action, they wouldn't dare.

 

Having worked alongside and against them frankly  I'm more worried about the Salvation army arming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you will see them more of them in the US sooner As opposed to later. There have been several UN reps doing investigations on homelessness, poverty and racism all over the US for years now; making reports and saying the Country needs to change. Don’t forget that BLM and other groups are actively asking for UN intervention against police, gun owns, you and me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

     There are definitely neglected issues in the USA, but most people are providing the wrong answers and remedies, largely due to our officials refusing to properly look into and solve the problem. What we have are power hungry despots from within and without. It's like, choose to swallow stryknine or cyanide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree... anytime people get together in any community they will be a butting off heads at some point. Most of the so called liberals need this discord to advance their agenda against those they hate— you and I this time around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, TIMK1975 said:

I think you will see them more of them in the US sooner As opposed to later. There have been several UN reps doing investigations on homelessness, poverty and racism all over the US for years now; making reports and saying the Country needs to change. Don’t forget that BLM and other groups are actively asking for UN intervention against police, gun owns, you and me. 

Molon Labe. Best of luck to 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't build their communist dream empire till they convince the people that their system doesn't work. That's why they deliberately let things go to hell. It's intentional to convince the average American hey what you have don't work. Might as well try what we are offering.


civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cb85 said:

Can't build their communist dream empire till they convince the people that their system doesn't work. That's why they deliberately let things go to hell. It's intentional to convince the average American hey what you have don't work. Might as well try what we are offering.

 

That is an absolute truth. If you do not have the majority of the populace's support then you're boned. I study revolutions, and always like to use the example of the Tupamaros failed marxist revolution in Uruguay as an example. They alienated the population through their activities, kind of like how the rioting and looting are doing to the protest movements now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, Todd A. Slee said:

     I know it used to be that Bible scholars thought the U.N. was the evil, ten nation beast of prophecy, but now of course it is comprised of way more than ten member-nations. I suppose that certain countries could merge with others, being whittled down to ten. Then, if the U.N. leaders developed functional brains, it might fill the bill.

Me personally I still believe that is very well likely. That's the funny part however. If it is in fact biblical then what we stand for and or may end up having to do, the way things are going, would actually all be pointless and the death of many for no reason. Why because if this is the end times and a biblical event starting the one world government, currency and all other prophetic events for that time in the Bible then nothing will be able to stop it including us. In the end when it's all over those prophecy , the Antichrist and all else will in fact take place no matter what and the only thing to stop it or that can stop it is the return of Christ. No one else is even close to being capable of doing so. Now the ironic part I guess is that even thou some of us , I hope all of us believe biblical prophecy but yet we will still stand, fight and die for a cause the Bible says we can not win. 

 

 

Mathew 24:22 kjv

 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
31 minutes ago, Ghost8182 said:

Me personally I still believe that is very well likely. That's the funny part however. If it is in fact biblical then what we stand for and or may end up having to do, the way things are going, would actually all be pointless and the death of many for no reason. Why because if this is the end times and a biblical event starting the one world government, currency and all other prophetic events for that time in the Bible then nothing will be able to stop it including us. In the end when it's all over those prophecy , the Antichrist and all else will in fact take place no matter what and the only thing to stop it or that can stop it is the return of Christ. No one else is even close to being capable of doing so. Now the ironic part I guess is that even thou some of us , I hope all of us believe biblical prophecy but yet we will still stand, fight and die for a cause the Bible says we can not win. 

 

 

Mathew 24:22 kjv

 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

     Very true, Ghost. However, two points: one, we don't know when all that is to be fulfilled, and if we do nothing, it could come quicker, thus eliminating the chance for some to be saved. It is like when Isaiah told King Hezekiah to set things in order, for he would shortly die [Hezekiah was a good King]. Hezekiah prayed, and the Lord granted him an extra 15 years (those of you who don't believe in the Bible can chalk up fulfilled prophecies to chance if you'd like  or some other phenomena, but the same concept applies), and; there are many believers who are unable to perform direct Gospel ministry, or other service callings, and by promoting and defending the Constitution's Liberty and Freedom, we are able to answer our callings in less direct ways-we enable opportunity for people to exercise freedom of choice, thus, still service to God or some other calling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

     Very true, Ghost. However, two points: one, we don't know when all that is to be fulfilled, and if we do nothing, it could come quicker, thus eliminating the chance for some to be saved. It is like when Isaiah told King Hezekiah to set things in order, for he would shortly die [Hezekiah was a good King]. Hezekiah prayed, and the Lord granted him an extra 15 years (those of you who don't believe in the Bible can chalk up fulfilled prophecies to chance if you'd like  or some other phenomena, but the same concept applies), and; there are many believers who are unable to perform direct Gospel ministry, or other service callings, and by promoting and defending the Constitution's Liberty and Freedom, we are able to answer our callings in less direct ways-we enable opportunity for people to exercise freedom of choice, thus, still service to God or some other calling.

 

 

Yes , which is the reason for my belief of Mathew 24:36,

 

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

 

What I mean is I think that God has it this way because the time may not be necessarly set in stone. Also that if we did know it we would instead of doing what is right from our heart and through free will, we would instead do it because we knew when he would return.

 

It depends on our actions but as far as the prophecies go they have got to take place first and most definitely are now and will continue to of course. So if we act and follow his will it may change things for a time but in the end it will still come to past. Not that we change it but he may prolong it just as he did with him. Either way God only knows the time.

 

I agree with you that our callings may not necessarily be in ministry but I believe through our callings we should still minister. The events to unfold in the near future I believe, with all that is going on may very well be some of ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
On 7/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, TIMK1975 said:

I think you will see them more of them in the US sooner As opposed to later. There have been several UN reps doing investigations on homelessness, poverty and racism all over the US for years now; making reports and saying the Country needs to change. Don’t forget that BLM and other groups are actively asking for UN intervention against police, gun owns, you and me. 

     According to online sources, there have been quite a lot of U.N. people [soldiers?] in the U.S. for a good while. Not necessarily good in my opinion. I'll have to see if there's info about that on a government website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

     According to online sources, there have been quite a lot of U.N. people [soldiers?] in the U.S. for a good while. Not necessarily good in my opinion. I'll have to see if there's info about that on a government website.

 

Allied countries have troops that have been training stateside pretty much since the end of WWII. I know the Air Force conducts a LOT of foreign pilot training and at one point part of the German Air Force Air Defense School was at Ft. Bliss, and then there's the School of the Americas at Benning. I'm sure there's other instances, When I did my happy little stint in TRADOC we had foreign officers going through a lot of the courses, and I think that happens at pretty much all of the major training installations.

 

As far as non US troops permanently stationed in CONUS under the UN banner? I dunno. I'm pretty sure at one point one of the Joint Training centers was cycling UN peacekeeps through back in the 90s prior to them deploying, but I think they moved that to the Joint Multinational Readiness Center) at Hoehenfels in Germany.

 

One thing that kind of freaks people out is the officer exchange program we have with some of the other countries when it comes to allied command positions in combat formations. Last time I was at Ft. Hood the III Corps Deputy Commanding General was a Canadian. Funny, those guys form Canada that cycle through Ft. Hood usually went on to be the Chief of Staff of the Canadian Ground Forces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something is coming. We all feel it...all of us new people signing up...its in the air. Without sounding like a kook, I have a gut feeling something is coming g that will be huge. We will all need to be "grouped up" for a safety in numbers type thing. Cant really put it in words...but it really feels good vs evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...