Therte was a long list of companies (100?) published on a post recently on mymilitia.com that fund the enemy..Antifa and BLM and the Democrat party. Amazon, Zoom, and so many other globalist commie corporations. The patriot militia movement needs a way to fund itself. AR2 revolution is a step in that direction. But vast amounts of money and materials will be needed as well as the basic necessities of food and water for the militia. Alex Jones of Infowars funds the operation ( the Liberty movement which we are closely allied to) by selling his line of supplements. We need to defund our mortal enemies( Yes they have said they want to eliminate us after they think the Dems  will steal the election from President Trump. Patriots will see about that plan).

The patriot militia needs our ongoing source of funding toward having an economy no longer dependent at all on the globalist commie corporations and the mega banks that own the Federal Reserve. Practical suggestions that can be started promptly are needed. Here is a start: Buying from small companies or self employed who are either part of, the patriotic militia movement or actively support it, barter products and services, secure crypto currencies, gifting the patriotic militia movement needed resources including use of private land for training, or?

This town in Washington state just started its own wooden currency.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/washington-town-resorts-printing-wooden-currency-boost-covid-stimulus-spending

That was my repost. The funding issue requires trust and central planning. It requires a great deal of sacrifice and working for free, which buts heads with the concept of the free market individualism prevalent in this country.

This is where I come in and the reason I am here. While not claiming a leadership position, I have an unnatural amount of experience in being an organizer, a liaison, and recognizing and finding solutions to very specific problems.

I have made an offer to speak to every single leader of every legitimate organization in the country and the offer still stands. I have yet to have that conference...

well i will say this, if people can invent a pretend currency such as crypto currency, then a physical wooden chip currency isn't that far fetched. an we might be able to take over the tooth fairys job an start using old teeth as currency.

IMHO... back in the early days of this country the barter system worked out pretty well in a lot of places. It was only after the Banks and Government got involved that stuff started to go downhill— when  the Federal Reserve came along that truly sealed the fate of most countries (especially this one).