MiguelCepeda

REORGANIZING INTO TWO CATEGORIES

As we get closer to Go Time, I suggest dividing the site into two parts:

1. Militia Actions.

Actual items that require cross-coordination among militias for regional and national-wide threats. State-specific actions stay within the respective states. Not viewable to everyone. My initial suggestions is militia leaders that are vetted, and their intel and operations officers. No one else. If it is a specific operation-- only those officers who are relevant to the discussion are invited. Others can be invited for their expertise or assistance. It is locked down and invite only.

Why now?  I'll answer that question only by private message. But suffice to say our adversaries are demonstrating better OPSEC than we are. 

How will this better the website?  No platform with this capability exists. It will hopefully create more deliberative and focused efforts, separating doers from posers.

Here are suggested items, and this is totally up for debate.

a. Indications and Warning (I&W): All state militia leaders and their intel officers. This cell discusses and validates the creation of current and future Militia operations.

a. Current Militia operations 

b. Future Militia operations (contingencies)

c. Intelligence.

(1) Intelligence Estimates & Analysis.

(2) Collection requirements that have been validated by the originator (i.e. the data requested has a real need, and the information is not readily available).

d. Operations reports.

(1) Master chronological event time line. 

(2) SITREPS that are actual SITREPS. 

(3) SALUTE reports that are actual SALUTE reports.

(4) Cross coordination actions. Can be non-operation specific.

For simplification, all you really need is Militia Actions, and let the users create the topics. The users lock down the data on their own.

2. General.

Current events, recruiting, libraries, off topic discussions;  most of the content that already exists and can be viewed by everyone, to include all the state pages and AC militias.

If I recall correctly, the "leadership" forum was at one point limited to vetted leaders only with the intent of following your idea, but there just wasn't alot of activity when that was the case.   (I could also be wrong)

You're thinking too old school. I would agree that there needs to be a section that you outlined but what we really need is innovation based off of real world experience and a base technical knowledge. I have that and have a great idea for the front page, a section of the front page, or at least a full-screen tool all its own.

Paid for by high-price subscription, the organization leaders send a check to represent their group; i.e. $2000 flat for 5 years...

Multilayer GIS maps of the CONUS

Open-source editing by default

GPS-based torrent linking (akin to Bitchute and Webtorrent plugins that works for video, audio, pictures, text, etc)

Searchable by filters

Plugins could be developed for any market, logistics, supply, and manufacturing, etc requirements...

This would be a good start...

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Ovrclockd said:

You're thinking too old school. I would agree that there needs to be a section that you outlined but what we really need is innovation based off of real world experience and a base technical knowledge. I have that and have a great idea for the front page, a section of the front page, or at least a full-screen tool all its own.

Paid for by high-price subscription, the organization leaders send a check to represent their group; i.e. $2000 flat for 5 years...

Multilayer GIS maps of the CONUS

Open-source editing by default

GPS-based torrent linking (akin to Bitchute and Webtorrent plugins that works for video, audio, pictures, text, etc)

Searchable by filters

Plugins could be developed for any market, logistics, supply, and manufacturing, etc requirements...

This would be a good start...

I am the antithesis of Old School thinking. I was thinking in the realm of what would be practical and cheap. I don't see people reaching into their pockets for $50, much less 2K. It has not been my experience, and am/was a government-trained GIS analyst-- so I know what you speak of: layered data.

Now.....if we could get folks to follow The Project I authored, pull away from all professional and college sports and concentrate on recruiting and building their groups to respectable numbers......I think there would be room for a significant upgrade. But not now.

We need to slap the table and agree there is substantial information that is viewed by our adversary that needs to go behind the green door. Secondly, we need a platform for cross-coordination because we are encountering and adversary that doesn't do state boundaries.

Agreed but funding is an extreme issue right now only because all of us are the ones funding the Marxist movement by buying products and services from companies that are openly and blatantly not only anti-American but are actually working hand-in-hand with foreign adversaries. It doesn't stop at universities, it goes beyond that...

No matter how hard you try, you can not get around the funding issue and payment processors and banks are wanton censoring and shutting accounts and the ability to transact funds down across the country for various reasons. A foundation has to be laid for the future or more of the same will happen for the next 30+ years.

Start a legal structure template

Register private land owners

Store gold, silver, and server and networking equipment in each location so they can communicate, cooperate, and transfer funds and assets

Make sure it is physically secure so when these communities get their doors kicked in, there is resistance

These could double and triple as meeting places, recruiting stations, training grounds, educational institutions, and recreational bars

Author of the topic Posted

I don't disagree with you. I just think our best Course of Action is to mobilize and claim counties; build a healthy militia in each, and once we get to 1-7K members in a county: then the real war starts, i.e. taking over school boards, kicking Chinese products off the shelves,  and ensuring we have the right sheriff and judges elected. 

How do we get there?  Massive Information Operations/Psyops. Building it right now.

It has to be done in a fashion similar to what happened in Virginia with the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary county movement. It was very successful at drawing the line in the sand and forcing the issue onto boards and police departments and now there is a widely available map. This action was spurred entirely by fear but is very useful as a successful case study. Literally just do this in every state so we can produce something actionable...

https://va2nd.com

VA2nd28JAN2020.png