There are so many people on here and we all share the same beliefs about all this bullshit. Well I say enough is enough. I’m done being the silent side. I want us to be heard. So it’s time to make a stand. I see guys saying well we have job and all the other responsibilities. Well where the hell will your job be when you don’t do anything? Where the hell will your other responsibilities be? Dead? Children you got they don’t mind to kill them. Their terrorist and we sit here and watch terrorize our country. And let it spread like herpes to other countries on top of it. ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME NOISE and NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING. THEY CANT HANG US ALL!!! 
STAND BY ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WILL LEAD THE WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS AND INTO THE LIGHT 

Posted (edited)

We don't have expendable masses like the leftist have, as we will be just locked up and put in FEMA camps we need a more favorable environment maybe after Trump gets re-elected, so in the meantime we need to train more and get our forces ready and prepared for a counter strike taking advantage of this slow period

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Guest Dave shepherd

It is tempting but It will do us no good at this time to make a move because even though they have no involved the NG yet they will call on them if we get involved, we should train, stock up on ammo and wait untill the time is legal and favorable.

Author of the topic Posted
6 minutes ago, Dave shepherd said:

It is tempting but It will do us no good at this time to make a move because even though they have no involved the NG yet they will call on them if we get involved, we should train, stock up on ammo and wait untill the time is legal and favorable.

Awh see I didn’t say grab your guns and start shooting at will. That would be bad. I said make some noise. We need to all come together and get organized have a national meet the way they do all the time. It will make headlines and there is our noise. Or something or the sorts anyway. 

8 minutes ago, LibertyorDeath93 said:

Awh see I didn’t say grab your guns and start shooting at will. That would be bad. I said make some noise. We need to all come together and get organized have a national meet the way they do all the time. It will make headlines and there is our noise. Or something or the sorts anyway. 

So your saying bait them

10 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

So your saying bait them

No. Not bait. We should rise up in protest and push them back political inch by inch. Let them fire a shot at us. There'll be a thousand coming back. 

I cannot join you in protest unfortunately. Mainly because walking is very difficult with a broken spine. But I'll be there in spirit.