Jump to content
Andrew Pink

Which militia should I join?

Recommended Posts

I just joined but I dont know much about this stuff, I'm a open carry supporter and I care too much about my country to watch all this bullshit happening and do nothing about it but I'm unsure how to go about it advice and suggestions will be welcome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Andrew Pink said:

I just joined but I dont know much about this stuff, I'm a open carry supporter and I care too much about my country to watch all this bullshit happening and do nothing about it but I'm unsure how to go about it advice and suggestions will be welcome 

 

I would suggest looking at the ones in your area and find out which ones have groups fairly close to you, then ask questions.  If they are unwilling to answer basic questions (not personal info or anything that could e considered covered by Operational Security or OPSEC) then I'd shy away form them. If a group has it's stuff together they might even have a designated recruiter who will contact you to answer your questions.

 

To start with finding what's in your area you can look at these:

On the main forum page there is a tab that says "NETWORKS", under which are the discussion areas for state and national militias.

The Area Code Militia List: https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

Militia Networks by State: https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

MyMilitia facebook state group pages: https://www.mymilitia.com/militia-wanted-fb-groups/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on the state that you live in.

 

Each state has its own variety of groups.  Some are state wide.  Some just exist in a few counties.  Then there are the groups that have a presence in multiple states like Oath Keepers, Sons of Liberty, Light Foot, and Three Percenters.  

 

Research and vetting are both important.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Skillet said:

 

I would suggest looking at the ones in your area and find out which ones have groups fairly close to you, then ask questions.  If they are unwilling to answer basic questions (not personal info or anything that could e considered covered by Operational Security or OPSEC) then I'd shy away form them. If a group has it's stuff together they might even have a designated recruiter who will contact you to answer your questions.

 

To start with finding what's in your area you can look at these:

On the main forum page there is a tab that says "NETWORKS", under which are the discussion areas for state and national militias.

The Area Code Militia List: https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

Militia Networks by State: https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

MyMilitia facebook state group pages: https://www.mymilitia.com/militia-wanted-fb-groups/

 

 

I would recommend contacting the Adjutant General of the National Guard since they are the commanders over state militias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Innovator said:

I would recommend contacting the Adjutant General of the National Guard since they are the commanders over state militias.

 

And the AG will pass you off to the State's National Guard recruiter as they are part of the Organized Militia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last I recall Title 10 went:

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
    (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
    (b) The classes of the militia are—
        (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
        (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Most State Guards are organized militias under their corresponding state constitutions.  I don't think the AG would touch the the unorganized militia unless it was WW4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

 

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

 

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

 

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

 

Tell your like minded friends and family about us!


"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

 

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

 

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...