Posted (edited)

Not just that. Isolation and mask wearing literally weakens your immune system. We evolved as social creatures...shacking hands, getting eachothers spit all over our faces as we communicate...it's actually all natural and a necessary part of building a healthy immune system.

They want our immune systems weakened in case they need to release the deadlier version of covid (or hopefully that "deadlier covid" is bullshit misinformation and they really just want more people getting sick with regular covid).

Edited by stedsix

Author of the topic Posted

Everyone has to make their own choices, based on data they take in. I can socially distance...I can avoid crowds...I dont cough or sneeze freely, my mom taught me better. Js. Look at data. Use the discernment that got you thru (enter your age here)  years... the fear it's something bigger that is coming, and not a virus that keeps me awake at night 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:39 PM, [email protected] said:

How about a mask that says “I can’t breathe because of this mask. “?

There are plenty of places online to have custom masks made. Here is one of mine. A little cheesy, I know. But in predicaments where I am forced to wear one, I use some of these. I also have "welcome to the flock", and "Slave Muzzle".

overlord.png.30839f90398de8cc7664d2ef7f80f93b.png