Kaser100

That will solve the problem, More Taxes ?

Government wants more tax money from the people, then America needs to be a manufacturing country again with good paying employment. Is America better off since manufacturing was sent to other countries ? Americans will be better off is what our government said when they passed this bill. The results are seen all over America with closed businesses, and low wage jobs that do not support a single person let alone a family. Our government and corporations have destroyed america by taking away manufacturing. America should manufacture all its own products by using the co-op system where citizens are the owners and workers. The co-op is a guarantee that your job will not be shipped to another country, and it will raise the taxes by the number of people working. Do you think America should manufacture all its necessary products and medicines ? I do. Why was it our government allowed companies to move away without considering the tax loss ? I would say it was bribery of our political officials that made it possible. Now with the dept situation finally falling to the point past bankruptcy our officials decide to raise our taxes, what a surprise. How is this going to work when the people are not working, and the basic cost of living is beyond many already. America is on its death bed with crooked politicians, and this corporate run government. This year has shown why non of them are worthy of being called leaders. Pathetic is the word that best describes these idiots playing criminals in our government officers. How about a government that supports co-ops that allow the people to make manufacturing Americas goods a priority and not Chinas. Our government claims they are against China, but its my guess America will be right back to where it was last year importing goods from China, and shipping government service jobs to India. If your people are all poor, how are you planning on collection higher taxes from them ? Do you think Americans will be better off and be able to afford the tax increase ? I do not see it, all I see is more of the same talk BS and nothing gets done to help the people make money. Trump or Biden, this can not be Americas choise to lead us. Why do we still have just two parties, and when will we have a party that represents the people, because the parties we have are both for the corporations. Tell me what has our government done for we the people in the last 50 years ? I could go on with this rant, but I just want people to think what America is. It is an ATM machine for the wealthy, politicians, and corporations that is all. You think your vote counts ? Then how is it that criminals keep getting elected? Bail outs going to corporations that should go to the people, bail outs going to other countries, when are the people that pay for everything going to be bailed out ? Yes raise taxes on the poor, we can afford it on the $25.000 most make a year, how much will you leave us to live on ? You know America had a war once because taxes were going up to 2%, what are our taxes now ? Better yet, what can you buy or do without having to pay taxes ? If you keep stealing from citizens to bail out corporations, and banks this could lead to an America with no government, no tax collection, and no political thieves, what do we the people have to looses ?

Not to be a downer but in order to combat this why don't we, the American people, open more factories?

Not we in the general sense. I mean you, me and other militia members. We can change the economy by offering well paying jobs that don't need a college degree or trade school. 

The factory I work at pays its janitor 15 an hour and minimum wage for my state is only 7.50 an hour. But we do it because we demand quality workers. 

I think more Americans should open business. More importantly we have to stop shopping at places that support that sort of economy. Walmart, Target, Kmart and more ALL buy goods from only overseas companies which in turn drives prices locally way higher.

You and I are two people. But it always starts with one or two people. We simply have to convince others to help us fight back economically. 

Also I make $8,000 a year. Taxing the rich doesn't work. Corporation bailouts, as much as  I may hate them, do help us by making sure those corporations keep their thiusands of employees. 

It makes sense in a cold and calculating point of view. It isn't pretty either and yes we do suffer from it but we would also suffer more if we didn't have those corporations providing so many jobs. 

The best bet is to force those companies to compete with us. Force them to lower the price of their crap goods and services until they are selling at a loss. It will take thousands of Americans and many of us WILL go bankrupt.

18 hours ago, Skillet said:

Rascaldees has a good point. I'd take it a step further and say shop locally owned small businesses whenever you can.

We'll  be back in control, force them to surrender. We will take what is ours and restore law and order. 

Author of the topic Posted

I thank all of you for your input. I just have these thoughts, and I just need to vent them.The corporations that were bailed out most layed off their work force, so why did they need the money if no work is being done ? I am just sick of the people being thrown to the side like garbage. I have seen many presidents come and go, and they all have their idea of how America should be. What if the people that are the workers were put in office, and as president instead of these golden spoon elites ? I think we would have a political class that was actually for the people. Get rid of outside influences, remove unnecessary government departments, remove 99% of these laws and regulations, over seas relations payments, We could have a good life, and so would our kids.  The problem we would face now in opening an American manufacturing business is imports, and our own governments regulations to get it going. Most everything we buy now is made someplace else even the items that say they are made in America are made someplace else. I had a family vending business myself, and government charged me more in taxes than I made ( state taxes killed me). Taxes for a new business, depending on the state, could make starting a business cost prohibitive. People need to know they can work for a place their entire life if they want, and as us workers have seen our corporations are for money only, and to hell with the workers. Our government gets bribed to make laws for corporations, and remove laws that benefit the people. America is not of , by or for the people, and nothing I have seen this last two decades has given me hope otherwise.