Carlos danger delecto

Anyone else been dismissive of the Q movement

I have been dismissive of the Q movement for a long time. Until I realized what they are talking about (mostly) is getting the country back onto the gold standard, dealing with the crimes against children and humanity, and returning us to a constitutional state. It's some crazy stuff...but the some of the rabbit holes you go dow  end up being proven in the end.

image(23).png

Posted (edited)

The gold standard isn't coming back and is widely misunderstood. Back then the way a nation could earn money is filling the treasury with precious metals (gold, silver, etc). 

And if you don't believe me, take a course in macroeconomics. If you still don't believe me ask this: what is the difference between that and what we have now other than having something physical to exchange your dollar for (which you can still do by the way)?

Edit:

Also on a side note most of the people that support it want "something that is actually valuable instead of just paper we think is valuable" to back their currency.  

This is a fallacy; plain and simple. What makes gold valuable? It's one of the most common elements in the universe. Literally if we go by "it's rare" then proteins would be the most valuable thing as well as chlorophyll, carbohydrates and plastic. If you can show me someplace in the cosmos you can get those other than on Earth I will be impressed. 

Don't get it twisted though. These guys are like minded people that we can fight beside comfortably. That said, the logic behind the gold standard being key to economic recovery is asinine. 

Considering that the Great Depression started WHILE we still had a gold standard and ended AFTER we got rid of it, there is no evidence of having one being better for us. In fact it seems like quite the opposite. 

Additionally,  gold prices are CONSTANTLY increasing because of their use in electronics (for now, ojce we make it to the asteroid belt the price of gold will be akin to the price of paper. By the way, NASA plans that trip in 2057 so I'llbe alive to see it happen though I will be about 80 ish. 90? Something like that). 

Having a shiny thing does not make said thing valuable. Having a shiny thing means you have a shiny thing. Under the gold standard countries that have gold would be inherently rich while any country without would be poor.

Also, the gold standard was relied upon for WWI and WWII. And many wars were fought simply to control gold resources and mines before then so that countries could fill their coffers. Not only that but it makes gold more expensive for the rest of us.

If you truly believe in the gold standard, exchange your money for bullion. I have some tips on that, in fact though I buy gold for other reasons. 

Tips:

1) buy your gold through a registered agency. If the agency refuses to prove who they are find someone else. Also, if they don't prove who they are you should report them to the police... like immediately. 

2) make sure your gold is stamped. It does not prove the legitimacy but it helps. Also certain brands of gold (ironic right?) are more valuable than others despite the mass of the gold being identical. 

3) Buy a relatively small bullion first. Gold is easily melted down and thus if your gold is stolen then Crakhed McGee over there will melt it down in his kitchen stove to make it untraceable. 

4) If the agency is pushy, find someone else. Period. 

5) Shop around. Most agencies will waive a shipping fee. You're buying gold after all. It's not hard to ship it either. 

Edited by Rascaldees

Rascaldees, here is a potentially relevant to the issue research topic.: JFK  a week prior to his death, or a few days, was going to sign Executive Order 11110 into law, which according to some economists, would gradually and eventually destroy the Federal Reserve Bank [a civilian entity of greedy, power hungry banksters, created [technically] illegally in, what was it, 1913 or 1923, which would solve the money problems. Some also believe that's why Kennedy was murdered. That's my understanding on it. What is your and others' take?

17 hours ago, Carlos danger delecto said:

I have been dismissive of the Q movement for a long time. Until I realized what they are talking about (mostly) is getting the country back onto the gold standard, dealing with the crimes against children and humanity, and returning us to a constitutional state. It's some crazy stuff...but the some of the rabbit holes you go dow  end up being proven in the end.

image(23).png

Here is an interesting take on the Qnon thing. Sounds feasible, but hopefully the time frame is off, i.e., someone other Trump doing what is described, if in fact it plays out as such: https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Rascaldees, here is a potentially relevant to the issue research topic.: JFK  a week prior to his death, or a few days, was going to sign Executive Order 11110 into law, which according to some economists, would gradually and eventually destroy the Federal Reserve Bank [a civilian entity of greedy, power hungry banksters, created [technically] illegally in, what was it, 1913 or 1923, which would solve the money problems. Some also believe that's why Kennedy was murdered. That's my understanding on it. What is your and others' take?

Personally the government doesn't really lose power even with that in effect. The Federal Reserve might lost some power but even then its not too significant and it's pretty easy to extort, bribe or blackmail a treasurer into doing what you want even if it did.

So in short; no I don't buy it. 

Counter question; what makes the gold standard better than what we have today? In your opinion.

I got a low  c in college econ. To me, if there's gold to back currency, just as good. If not, it's Monopoly money. King Tut woulda been a nobody with a greenback- lined sarcophagus, lol. That's the extent of my econ knowledge.

1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I got a low  c in college econ. To me, if there's gold to back currency, just as good. If not, it's Monopoly money. King Tut woulda been a nobody with a greenback- lined sarcophagus, lol. That's the extent of my econ knowledge.

Gold is valuable because WE make it valuable. There other metals that are far more useful and also far more rare that are, in fact, intrinsically valuable.