LetFreedomRing

The ICVM Is Not

The ICVM is not a group of keyboard warriors.  Here is the recap of 3rd Brigade training FTX Field Training Exercise conducted on 7/12/2020 in PDF format:

ICVM Third Brigade Training Recap 7.12.20.pdf

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Here is the recap of 3rd Brigade training FTX Field Training Exercise conducted on 7/26/2020 in PDF format:

ICVM Third Brigade Training Recap 7.26.20.pdf

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

26 minutes ago, ASE said:

Awesome   Looks like fun. Where was this exercise conducted at?

AA

That is classified only to be known by active and personally vetted ICVM 3rd brigade members.  Somewhere in Indiana.  😉  You would be 6th brigade, not sure if we have anyone active in your brigade yet.  I could put you in touch with 4th brigade to get you vetted in and started in your area if you like.  You might be able to train with them until your brigade gets built up enough.  4th Brigade is most of the central (from Indy) and central east counties above yours.

lfr.jpg

Many of my friends want to start meeting with other militia members. They are all struggling to find like minded people. I am having trouble getting them to trust a website. Do any of you ever meet in person? I am working to regain our freedom through the courts with groups all over Indiana. If we fail, things could get worse. My friends want to align with groups that actually discuss strategies if things ever get really bad.

48 minutes ago, Monica Burnette said:

Many of my friends want to start meeting with other militia members. They are all struggling to find like minded people. I am having trouble getting them to trust a website. Do any of you ever meet in person? I am working to regain our freedom through the courts with groups all over Indiana. If we fail, things could get worse. My friends want to align with groups that actually discuss strategies if things ever get really bad.

Yes the information for contacting the actual active ICVM and meeting to discuss joining is in the welcome introduction thread in this group:

Or group members may send me a PM through our personal messenger system on this site and I will get them started on the road to meeting and becoming part of the active group.  Now that I know you are actually interested in doing so Monica I will send you a message on here to get you started.

lfr.jpg

Here is the recap of 3rd Brigade training FTX Field Training Exercise conducted on 8/9/2020 in PDF format:

ICVM Training Recap 8.9.20.pdf

lfr.jpg

I haven't had the chance to look at the docs you've sent me yet. I have been working constantly, plus trying to get in fighting shape, and trying to help those harmed by the mandates and shutdowns to launch lawsuits across Indiana. My plate has been a little full. I do greatly look forward to meeting you though. I want my friends to meet you too. We are living in uncertainty right now, and none of us are happy about it. 

7 hours ago, Monica Burnette said:

I haven't had the chance to look at the docs you've sent me yet. I have been working constantly, plus trying to get in fighting shape, and trying to help those harmed by the mandates and shutdowns to launch lawsuits across Indiana. My plate has been a little full. I do greatly look forward to meeting you though. I want my friends to meet you too. We are living in uncertainty right now, and none of us are happy about it. 

Just let me know when you have the time and are ready to do so.

lfr.jpg

I love the quote, and I am counting on exactly that with the Citizens of Living Liberty and the Never Again movement. I am hoping the stand that so few of us are taking infects everyone. I have been assigned the ninth district for recruiting Patriots who want our constitution back to its original glory before it was usurped a thousand times.

79th Regiment Zero Event 8/16/2020 in PDF format:

79th Regiment 3rd Brigade Zero Event 8.pdf

lfr.jpg