JFD

America will fall

Such as the other great nations like Rome, or Greece, this modern day nation america will fall hard. We had Jesus and we denied that for false Gods and wealth. Wealth is arbitary. 

As people we need to stand. If people are willing to stop being PATHETIC, WEAK, SELFISH, AND LAZY, maybe we can still have some hope. Let me know who wants to train, and be a man.

Author of the topic Posted

I sprained my ankle severely so I cant train at the moment but if someone else wants to establish a training regiment then commence. I already have stated several  training times which everyone has cancelled on. 

Im always down to train.  Im at the range in Bunn level pretty much every weekend shooting about 1000 rounds or so.  Have access to very valuable training resources if anyone is interested.  

Author of the topic Posted

I live on 10 acres and know a 15 acres spot and a large lake for water evolutions right across from where i am. I would prefer if our group would train here in Carthage. 20200725 will be the next meeting date. Message me if your interested and i will send out the address.