Saiga308snipe

Black militia membership skyrockets

Based on the article, he may say they formed to counter the KKK, but they are just as racist as the KKK.   I believe the militias here are open to everyone and do not and should not see color.  Their leadership needs to understand that we want to protect the American way of life and are not anti-black in any way.   If that is the true intent of their group, they should not have the requirement that the members need to be black. That being the case they are nothing but armed racists hiding behind the freedoms afforded in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.  The “militia “ label may sound nice to them, but they appear to be nothing but armed thugs. 

Guest Dave shepherd

yes their numbers are increasing rapidly and as one militia leader in Louisville recently said ... BLM does not mean black lives matter BLM actually means black Liberation movement they are the new generation of the Black Panthers. 

Guest Dave shepherd

This group also has political ties and friends in high places, we need to collect all the Intel possible on this group ! 

Guest Dave shepherd
8 minutes ago, Fireeag[email protected] said:

Wonder why black on black crime isn’t an issue when a 1 year old gets shot and killed in Brooklyn this weekend.   Oh the police are so bad that we should defund them.  Black lives matter is a reason for lawlessness and not really about black lives mattering... or any life.  

BLM ...black Liberation movement ! We need to train with this group in mind because rural cities and townships could be at risk soon !

10 minutes ago, Dave shepherd said:

BLM ...black Liberation movement ! We need to train with this group in mind because rural cities and townships could be at risk soon !

I think they will be in for a rude awakening if they take their nonsense out of their safe Democrat cities to rural townships. I know where I am there are easily more guns than people and those that are there don’t just leave them in a drawer.   They may not all join the militia, but they will certainly defend their families, property  and neighbors with extreme prejudice. 

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I think they will be in for a rude awakening if they take their nonsense out of their safe Democrat cities to rural townships. I know where I am there are easily more guns than people and those that are there don’t just leave them in a drawer.   They may not all join the militia, but they will certainly defend their families, property  and neighbors with extreme prejudice. 

In the last couple of years all my neighbors up and down the road and a few of the side roads have bought or built ARs, even the 65 year old guy that has never been mil, with the one exception being the old Marine Nam Vet who has a Poly M14S. We live out in the sticks on a dirt road and I have a 50 yard range out on the side pasture and a another 100 yard one down the road in an old gravel pit. I can't count the number of times I've had neighbors stop by and ask if they can borrow the range for a bit to practice. I'd say at least 2-3 times a month over the last few years. Everyone also has a CB so we can if needed setup our own type of Agri-Alert comms net like the Rhodies did. 

I know of a couple of other rural areas near us that have similar situations. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of those ARs sold over the last decade are in rural areas.