Posted (edited)

My name is Dave Rose(Bernie). I have been trying to get a militia going in Sierra County, NM, for about a year, with absolutely no luck. I`m a Vietnam vet, but I`m not a speaker or a leader. I`m 72 years old, a strong patriot, but limited physically. I would like someone to build a militia here & I would be willing to help any way I can. If anyone is interested, please email me, [email protected] or Facebook "Bernie Rose". Thank you for reading this & your interest.

Edited by Bernie Rose

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

On 7/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Bernie Rose said:

My name is Dave Rose(Bernie). I have been trying to get a militia going in Sierra County, NM, for about a year, with absolutely no luck. I`m a Vietnam vet, but I`m not a speaker or a leader. I`m 72 years old, a strong patriot, but limited physically. I would like someone to build a militia here & I would be willing to help any way I can. If anyone is interested, please email me, [email protected] or Facebook "Bernie Rose". Thank you for reading this & your interest.

hey Bernie ,  yeah NM seems to be one of the hardest state to build a group in.  What base philosophy are you looking for 'offensive / defensive'  ?   check out the member map I think theres at least three locals in sierra CO , try shooting a message to them.    I hope we meetup some day. 

Author of the topic Posted

I just want to find someone willing to start a group in this county, We are a big & rough county, the terrain is tough. I`d like to help get one started from a logistic stand point. I can`t, physically train these guys, but I can help other ways. Thanks, Dav!

I just want to find someone willing to start a group in this county, We are a big & rough county, the terrain is tough. I`d like to help get one started from a logistic stand point. I can`t, physically train these guys, but I can help other ways. Ok, I just checked those guys out. 2 are near Deming & 1 is over the mountain near Silver City. All 100 miles or more from me. I think I`d like to find someone on this side of the mountain within 50 miles of T or C. I don`t want them to spend all their time driving, when they could be training. Thanks, Dav, for the info.

I want to get something going in Sierra County. The nearest 3 towns to us are 75 miles away. We are in a huge county & there is no damned reason we shouldn`t have a militia here. All we need is someone to generate interest in it.