Jump to content
O sleeper

2024 Presidential Candidates

2024 Presidential Candidate   

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather see elected president in 2024?

    • Tucker Carlson
      2
    • Tim Scott
      0


Recommended Posts

Even if Biden gets elected I doubt he will be in any condition to run again in 2024. He is literally losing his mind now ; so the President we need to worry about on the Democratic side will be his Vice President in the 2020 election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'll worry about 2024 when it gets here... this poll assumes America still exists in 4 years.

 

As for the "What if Biden?" question... if he does win, then after his second year, I predict a "health issue" will befall the poor man, and his VP will then be able to not only carry the next 2 years of that term, but run for election in 2024, and possible reelection in 2028.  Individuals are limited to ten years as president... not two terms.

Edited by coffeebear
spelling

"Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."  - Robert A. Heinlein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
41 minutes ago, coffeebear said:

I'll worry about 2024 when it gets here... this poll assumes America still exists in 4 years.

 

As for the "What if Biden?" question... if he does win, then after his second year, I predict a "health issue" will befall the poor man, and his VP will then be able to not only carry the next 2 years of that term, but run for election in 2024, and possible reelection in 2028.  Individuals are limited to ten years as president... not two terms.

This poll is assuming America is still around, probably because Donald Trump was reelected. Like I said, a lot hinges on this election.

But I think your wrong to not think about the future. Isn't that how we got in this mess in the first place? I guarantee you the Left is always thinking ahead. That is why they have gained so much ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O sleeper said:

But I think your wrong to not think about the future. Isn't that how we got in this mess in the first place?

 

I never said don't think about the future.  Let me spell it out for you.... I'm not dumping resources, time, energy, or effort into a specific candidate that may not be viable in 4 years.

 

Yes, thinking long term, generally, is important.

 

Thinking long term with specific individuals in mind, with as fleeting as life can be, is pointless.  Aside from the malice of others, accidents can and do happen.  Health issues can pop up out of absolutely nowhere, as anyone who knows who Grant Imahara was can attest.


"Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."  - Robert A. Heinlein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
52 minutes ago, coffeebear said:

 

I never said don't think about the future.  Let me spell it out for you.... I'm not dumping resources, time, energy, or effort into a specific candidate that may not be viable in 4 years.

 

Yes, thinking long term, generally, is important.

 

Thinking long term with specific individuals in mind, with as fleeting as life can be, is pointless.  Aside from the malice of others, accidents can and do happen.  Health issues can pop up out of absolutely nowhere, as anyone who knows who Grant Imahara was can attest.

I apologize if you got the wrong idea from me. I wasn't advocating that we should pick a candidate and start campaigning right now. The poll was really just out of curiosity from me, since those two have been thrown out. However, I do think after this election at least, we should start putting some effort into the next election soon. But a lot depends on the outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...