Saiga308snipe

Blm protest 490 hwy shut down follow up

5 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

"The group calls this a successful event because they did shut it down I 490 They also say they plan to shut it down again very soon."

Shutting down I 490 was a "successful "event per BLM . Any thoughts on why?

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

"The group calls this a successful event because they did shut it down I 490 They also say they plan to shut it down again very soon."

Shutting down I 490 was a "successful "event per BLM . Any thoughts on why?

Because they made the Police back down and let them block a major freeway bridge 😡 this was a test of power

13 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Because they made the Police back down and let them block a major freeway bridge 😡 this was a test of power

Exactly right. How do we counter this? We must legally and lawfully. For example, do any of us know a constitutional attorney who has respect for the rule of law and will start a suit against Antifa/BLM for endangering lives citing the BLM people who were run over by the Black Somali in Seattle. Also virtually every interstate has a sign that forbids pedestrians to walk on it. How about enforcing the law? Patriotic militias need to recognize that this is an ancient classic military tactic called a siege. When and where do we practice sieges? If not now, there is a high probability that we will need to have that as a tactic after a Nov.3. Whether President Trump is re-elected or Biden steals the election , the rabid leftists are promising violence. In fact, they have already started.